Page 2 of 389 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

If I remember past seasons, the Bachelor talks to each of the girls, mentions something funny or sweet (to get pics of them smiling for producers), mentions something sad or sentimental (to get pics of them not smiling), makes us think each is the loser, then goes into the winner/loser speech. It would be pretty gutwrenching to be that contestant.

I still wonder who he will pick, especially after seeing the 'connections' with both girls last night. He seems really happy with both of them, so that's good either way he picks.

Based off my opinion of his personality only, I do think he goes with Sarah as the safe choice, though. I don't think he's adventurous enough in life to choose Moana.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

That embrace looks like a farewell to me. In the picture with Moana smiling, that looks like a terribly nervous smile - but it may be him talking about how happy he's been with her there before saying goodbye.

I don't know. I just cannot see him choosing Sarah.

There both doing a lot of smiling and laughter, so to base it off of that, that doesn't seem valid to me.
    Last edited by hepcat; 02-14-2006 at 10:16 PM.

That embrace looks like a farewell to me. In the picture with Moana smiling, that looks like a terribly nervous smile - but it may be him talking about how happy he's been with her there before saying goodbye
    Totally agree with you Brightcryptic.

Thanks for posting the caps kraziladi.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post

That embrace looks like a farewell to me. In the picture with Moana smiling, that looks like a terribly nervous smile - but it may be him talking about how happy he's been with her there before saying goodbye.
    Moana is also giving him a kiss on the cheek. Not exactly a winner's kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Way too happy to be the loser - way too relaxed to be still awaiting the decision. Either Moana wins, or that Xanax is really powerful stuff.
    RandalR...You crack me up! I needed a laugh out loud moment this morning. Thanks!

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    My comments based on a quick view (thanks kraziladi) is look at the pics where he is talking to Sarah - he doesn't seem to be looking at her, more down to the ground - like he doesn't want to be saying what he is saying?? I think the other thing is which side are they on - Moana looks to be on the left of the rose podium as we see it - know that can be a point too. Not much to go on. Will have to further review when I have more time
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

In the last two pictures in post # 3 you can see they are both wearing green eyeshadow. Same makeup artist I guess. Sarahs' hair actually looks great without the huge rollers poofy effect. Very classy. I like both of their dresses. I wonder who gave them shopping advice. The candles I have analyzed have given me nothing, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post

What is that??? Those eyes look like she just lost a fight with Moana on the steps of the chateau.

Way too happy to be the loser - way too relaxed to be still awaiting the decision. Either Moana wins, or that Xanax is really powerful stuff.
    Nope, Moana KNOWS that she's going to win. She has that personality that ignores little things. So she goes in happy, which T is more than willing to accomodate and then he gets down to the bad part. This always happens. Loser looks like the winner, then pow.

Just for the record, there are 889 peeps on the Bach boards, is this some kinda record or something? WOW!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi