Page 13 of 389 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Rockza,

If you go back to my post# 115 you'll see exactly what the item behind his right shoulder could be.

And yes, that WOULD have to be the world's longest stem to extend that distance. Moana would have to be holding it at the very base of the stem for it to reach that far, if even.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 02-14-2006 at 02:32 PM.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that you are comparing a picture of Travis standing in front of a table with a rose on it and you're trying to compare that scene directly to the picture of Moana standing in front of the table. 1) They aren't exactly the same angle, 2) The scene captures aren't necessarily back to back meaning the shot of Travis alone could have been before Sarah came out. The rose could have been in a different position on the table before Moana had come out.. possibly further to the right and therefore out of view. Production people restore much of a scene in all of these shots.

I'm not saying that it has happened, but there's enough of a possibility of the rose having moved that you cannot make your correlation between these two screenshots alone when you don't know for certain the timing and relevance.
    Jesse's season....the girl who got sick arrived 2nd and he had already given the rose to the first girl who was waiting and watching out the window...I can't find any of the old pictures of that...but does anyone remember how they handled that....did the first girl take the rose or leave it on the table for shooting?????????

Rockza,

If you go back to my post# 115 you'll see exactly what the item behind his right shoulder could be.

And yes, that WOULD have to be the world's longest stem to extend that distance. Moana would have to be holding it at the very base of the stem for it to reach that far, if even.
    I figure it would have to be about a 15 inch stem (and... I agree that the image in post 115 clears up what it probably is we are seeing...)

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by double_standard View Post
    Huh? Doesn't the rose stay on the table until he gives it to the chosen one who arrives second? Are you saying Sarah was first and he gave the rose to her so it's not on the table when Moana even walks in? That doesn't make sense.
    Well, some shows -- like Average Joe -- changed the order of arrival for succeeding episodes. I've actually been kind of surprised that the Bachelor didn't do this as well, just to throw us. ... No reason you coudln't show the winner, then show the loser, then bring the winner back at the end to close the show. ... Probably would annoy the commercial sponsors, though, if you didn't string out the suspense till the last second.

Is it possible that they could not even put the rose on the table until after the loser has come and gone?

I agree we cant be sure if the rose wasnt moved by a props person between each girl. There is always that possibility I suppose. But, I do think it looks as if the rose is gone when Moana is hugging him. The angle is definitely different but it does look gone when Moana is hugging him. Why does everything just confuse me more!

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    The key here is to find out where the flowers are that are in the pics with both Sarah and Moana. In Moana's pics, I noticed what looks like either pinkish or orangish flowers with greenery and small branches. They show Moana on both the right and left in this pic. The flowers appear to be in front of the burgundy curtains and the candles are slightly next to the curtains. I also noticed that there is a flower behind Travis in Sarah's pic (you can see the branches), and it sorta reminds me of the flowers in Moana's pic. IMO. I think the candles are being shown with chosen one. Sooo, I'm trying to find these flowers in the pic of Travis standing alone.

Can anyone find the flowers that are behind Moana in the pic of Travis by himself??? It looks to me to be they might the ones on the right, but I'm not sure.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    Jesse's season....the girl who got sick arrived 2nd and he had already given the rose to the first girl who was waiting and watching out the window...I can't find any of the old pictures of that...but does anyone remember how they handled that....did the first girl take the rose or leave it on the table for shooting?????????
    IIRC, he told Jessica that she was his "pick", then he rejected Tara, and then Jessica came back, which is when he actually gave her the rose.

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that you are comparing a picture of Travis standing in front of a table with a rose on it and you're trying to compare that scene directly to the picture of Moana standing in front of the table. 1) They aren't exactly the same angle, 2) The scene captures aren't necessarily back to back meaning the shot of Travis alone could have been before Sarah came out. The rose could have been in a different position on the table before Moana had come out.. possibly further to the right and therefore out of view. Production people restore much of a scene in all of these shots.

I'm not saying that it has happened, but there's enough of a possibility of the rose having moved that you cannot make your correlation between these two screenshots alone when you don't know for certain the timing and relevance.
    I agree. Also, there does look like a shadow, possibly of a rose, on the table. Wish I could do the arrow thing to point it out, but it is to the left of his lower jacket.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    I figure it would have to be about a 15 inch stem.
    Since I already have a nice bouquet curtesy of MrFroggy, I just took a rose out to measure the length of the stem: 17" from the bud. Makes the rose-in-Moana's-hand theory very plausible.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

See my post #120 for the discusion of the table angle - it is not the same angle.

Plus I believe that this is the goodbye picture with Moana:

The following two pics are the first greeting:

You can see that the backgound of the first and second picture are different. Plus in the first picture you can see some type of hurricane lamp which is nowhere in site in the third picture in the room where the rose is given out. Therefore I believe that first picture takes place in another romm on the way out. Its not a particularly warm hug here - I think its the goodbye hug after he has rejected her.