Page 12 of 389 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rockza View Post
    GUYS, DOUBLE_STANDARD GOT IT RIGHT. Let me repeat, the distance from her right hand (i.e. on travis' shoulder) to that circled object is about the length of that rose. Not to mention, I see a dark thick line which looks like the stem in Moana's right hand.
    Moana's hand is on the outside of Travis' shoulder. There's no way that stem would extend to the length where you can see the entire bud to the left of his neck.

Take a look at what's behind Travis's shoulder in this picture. There's clearly a red blob (for want of a clear description) or curtain tieback sitting in the very same area where you guys are trying to decipher a rose.

Last edited by Broadway; 02-14-2006 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockza View Post
    huh? Who said it was her hand, he said it is the rose, the long stemmed one? Yup, it makes sense. the distance between her right hand and that object is about the length of that rose. We got something here guys...
    He's got pretty broad shoulders. Her hand is CLEARLY on his shoulder. While there DOES appear to be a bit of a black patch in her hand which could correspond to a stem, that would actually mean the stem would have to be even longer to be seen around the other side of his (not small) head.

We're talking about the world's longest rose stem here if this is true. And the angle is weird. A rose that long would be weighed down.

Also, I think you can make out her thumb on the hand she has on the outside of his left shoulder. That thumb would be needed to hold that stem, leading me to believe that the dark patch on that part of the image is something else--some artifact from the low quality of the capture no doubt and not anything real she's holding in that hand.

I'll admit what's up by his neck SEEMS to be red and green, but I can't explain how it could be there without either of her hands being in the right position.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    Look at the log in the fireplace. Doesnt the one with Moana looked like it is "more burnt" ( ) then the one with Sara??
    Moana's look "more burnt" to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    You're making the wild leap that the picture of the rose sitting on the table with Travis standing in front of it is just before Moana comes out. The rose could have been moved at any point in time.
    Huh? Doesn't the rose stay on the table until he gives it to the chosen one who arrives second? Are you saying Sarah was first and he gave the rose to her so it's not on the table when Moana even walks in? That doesn't make sense.

Editing to add -- I'll concede that Moana may not have the rose in her hand behind his back. But I think the rose on the table evidence is pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard View Post
    Huh? Doesn't the rose stay on the table until he gives it to the chosen one who arrives second? Are you saying Sarah was first and he gave the rose to her so it's not on the table when Moana even walks in? That doesn't make sense.
    I agree. It would stay on the table until he gives it to his chosen one. I am starting to get excited for Moana. These pictures seem to be the most telling of them all...

LOL, it's going to take awhile to get all of this straight!

Anyway, here's the best cap I could get of the rose on the table while Travis is standing in front of the fireplace. This picture is more zoomed in, but the straight line analysis should still work.

Picture of table with the rose (Travis standing).

Picture of table without the rose (Moana and Travis hug).

Which still leads me to the conclusion that Travis gave the rose to Moana with or without a ring.
    I am sorry but I think that in the second picture the table angle is much more rotated - look at the space between the two legs, the leg in the forefront on the left and the one in the background - therefore it is not at the same angle. In the second pic, the table is more head on and therefore the rose would be more head on and obscured by them.

Plus I agree with Krom - in this picuture if Moana is holding the rose I don't see how - look at her right hand - you can see her thumb and forefinger caressing his shoulder. They aren't clasped holding anything - she'd have to be holding it between her fingers?

Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    I still do not get it. Are we saying Sarah wins because SHE is on the right side. Um, I don't think so. Weren't Estella and the other person on the same side.
    Estella got a "promise ring" that was put on her right hand.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Editing to add -- I'll concede that Moana may not have the rose in her hand behind his back. But I think the rose on the table evidence is pretty clear.
    That is indeed the more compelling argument, although I suppose counter arguments could summoned to explain it away. I'm almost positive that the rose isn't on that table in that shot with Moana. Of course it could also be argued that it wouldn't be there anymore if he'd already given it to another woman.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    That is indeed the more compelling argument, although I suppose counter arguments could summoned to explain it away. I'm almost positive that the rose isn't on that table in that shot with Moana. Of course it could also be argued that it wouldn't be there anymore if he'd already given it to another woman.
    If that were the case then why would they leave the empty table there. Wouldnt Moana realize she wasnt getting the rose then from the moment she walked in? I vivdly remember it always being there for both women/men in the past.

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that you are comparing a picture of Travis standing in front of a table with a rose on it and you're trying to compare that scene directly to the picture of Moana standing in front of the table. 1) They aren't exactly the same angle, 2) The scene captures aren't necessarily back to back meaning the shot of Travis alone could have been before Sarah came out. The rose could have been in a different position on the table before Moana had come out.. possibly further to the right and therefore out of view. Production people restore much of a scene in all of these shots.

I'm not saying that it has happened, but there's enough of a possibility of the rose having moved that you cannot make your correlation between these two screenshots alone when you don't know for certain the timing and relevance.