Page 11 of 389 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

The rose on this pic does not seem to be there, and that is odd to me. Where is it? I have been like you, saying this since I saw it. The rose is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    Exactly! Here's more about the tie
    So, what is the tie supposed to mean?

After reading this thread, I can no longer tell which is my right side, which is my left side and which side am I standing on relative to myself.

It means that you're all doing a great job, LOL.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Everything is so confusing now. I think Moana wins though!

Wait. That can't be her hand up there. Her right hand is up on Travis' left shoulder. THAT'S pretty clear. Even if she was holding the rose by the very end of the stem, it's not long enough and the angle would be pretty bizarre too.

So whatever that is that you've circled, it's probably NOT a rose coming from her hand.

Good try though.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    So, what is the tie supposed to mean?
    That Moana IS on the left- the traditional loser side, and Sarah is on the right- the traditional winner side. Of course this is not conclusive to who wins, but it is a pattern that we use to determine who is most likely to win.

Vanessasmith23, I know you want Moana to win, but they may not have given us enough info to see it. The rose on the table info was pretty good, though. That might be the 'proof'.

LOL, it's going to take awhile to get all of this straight!

Anyway, here's the best cap I could get of the rose on the table while Travis is standing in front of the fireplace. This picture is more zoomed in, but the straight line analysis should still work.

Picture of table with the rose (Travis standing).

Picture of table without the rose (Moana and Travis hug).

Which still leads me to the conclusion that Travis gave the rose to Moana with or without a ring.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Wait. That can't be her hand up there. Her right hand is up on Travis' left shoulder. THAT'S pretty clear. So whatever that is that you've circled, it's NOT in her hand.

Good try though.
    huh? Who said it was her hand, he said it is the rose, the long stemmed one? Yup, it makes sense. the distance from her right hand (i.e. on travis' shoulder) to that circled object is about the length of that rose. Not to mention, I can see a dark thick line which looks like the stem in Moana's right hand. We got something here guys...
    Last edited by Rockza; 02-14-2006 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard View Post
    LOL, it's going to take awhile to get all of this straight!

Anyway, here's the best cap I could get of the rose on the table while Travis is standing in front of the fireplace. This picture is more zoomed in, but the straight line analysis should still work.

Picture of table with the rose (Travis standing).

Picture of table without the rose (Moana and Travis hug).

Which still leads me to the conclusion that Travis gave the rose to Moana with or without a ring.
    You're making the wild leap that the picture of the rose sitting on the table with Travis standing in front of it is just before Moana comes out. The rose could have been moved at any point in time.

FORT Newbie
    GUYS, DOUBLE_STANDARD GOT IT RIGHT. Let me repeat, the distance from her right hand (i.e. on travis' shoulder) to that circled object is about the length of that rose. Not to mention, I see a dark thick line which looks like the stem in Moana's right hand.