Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

  1. #1021
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by windylady View Post
    Are you suggesting that Travis purchased the ring in the last hour or so before the FRC? I doubt they would cut it this close. It's all about the tie...crooked in the ring photo as it is in the Moana photos.
    I got the feeling that Travis was looking at rings. There appeared to be a rather long black looking box sitting to the side of him. It's very possible that the producers had a jeweler to go chateau before the FRC so that Travis could choose a ring.

  2. #1022
    FORT Fanatic vicyn8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    I got the feeling that Travis was looking at rings. There appeared to be a rather long black looking box sitting to the side of him. It's very possible that the producers had a jeweler to go chateau before the FRC so that Travis could choose a ring.
    Hey, I didn't notice the (possibly) black case before. Hmmm. Do you think he went to the jeweller (we have a pic of that) decided no then changed his mind? If that actually is a case it looks to hold more than one ring (or a different piece of jewelry). If it is a case for more than 1 ring than the one he is holding could be irrelevant - he could ultimately choose another.
    Who we are is not defined by what we own or how we earn our living. Who we are is evidenced in our quiet passions ... and the signature we trace on those we love.

  3. #1023
    FORT passerby SkateMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
    Skatemom: Every season tbtb release pictures that appear to show the various F2 people looking like they won or they "lost", it usually doesn't pan out the way it looks. In my experience, having seen almost all the Bach/ettes shows if these usually turn out to be in direct contradiction with what actually occured. The classic was the MeridethIan season when Ian looked SO worried-could he have not been picked was the implication. So don't believe all that you think these pics are showing. Pictures taken in tunnels to make it look dark, etc. Fleiss and his minions try all the tricks to deceive us. The true FORT sleuths find irrefutable facts to follow.
    Believe me, I was just joking. I was actually one of the first posters who found the defining "lapel" discrepancy between Ian and Matt so in past episodes I'm a good sleuther and know all of the flipping tricks. There's so many possible explanations and possible sequence of order for the crooked tie (and everything else). .

    I do feel though that not being able to see any part of the stem on the table when Travis is with Moana is telling - but then again, the producers could have cut and pasted over that. I've been right with every bachelor/bachelorette series so I'm just going on my gut instinct again

  4. #1024
    .
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    876
    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    Will someone post the pic of Travis looking at the ring beside the pic of Travis talking to Sarah; and post the pic of Travis outside after saying goodbye beside the pic of Travis and Moana. Let's look at Travis' hair in all four pics together. I do believe we will see which one is the winner.
    Did that same comparison earlier today and of course if you are a Sarah supporter it will work for you. Otherwise you'll convinced yourself (like me) that this picture with the ring had to be taken in-between the girls or even later after the rose ceremony or who knows where and when! (it is also my understanding that their hair on the last day is done by professionals, it would be easy to copy the look of the ring shot without the mousse, apparently Mr Fleiss is a tricky guy!)

    <just trying the smilies things

  5. #1025
    FORT Fogey girlsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom View Post
    Believe me, I was just joking. I was actually one of the first posters who found the defining "lapel" discrepancy between Ian and Matt so in past episodes I'm a good sleuther and know all of the flipping tricks. There's so many possible explanations and possible sequence of order for the crooked tie (and everything else). .

    I do feel though that not being able to see any part of the stem on the table when Travis is with Moana is telling - but then again, the producers could have cut and pasted over that. I've been right with every bachelor/bachelorette series so I'm just going on my gut instinct again
    Sorry, Skatemom: I should have picked that up. What do you think of the zit on Travis' cheek? There is a spot, evident on a screencap that Dreamer made that appears to show a zit on the side of his face. This has been analyzed in predicting who won. I don't totally undertand the controversy, but it's something new. Anyone?
    /Dreamer_caps/misc/traviszit.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by girlsmom; 02-16-2006 at 10:02 PM.

  6. #1026
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks Vicyn8 I noticed that Travis' hair in the ring pic looked the same as his hair in his pic with Sarah, and since the ring pic happened before the actual FRC, I would say that Sarah came first. That would also explain Sarah's not so happy expressions as well as Travis' lack of smiles with Sarah. Also, with this as the scenario, it would explain why Travis' hair is damp looking when he greets Moana. Also, if you look at the pic of Travis in the promo pic, his hair looks like it does with Sarah. JMO

  7. #1027
    FORT Fanatic wooh_okk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    793
    ohhhh i like the idea of him kissing Moana during the FRC, and them not showing it. And imo, if they were going to block out kissing i dont think he would kiss sarah. They would hug strongly if she won, and Moana would kiss him.......

  8. #1028
    FORT Fanatic n2shabbychic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    Call me crazy. But heres the sequence i believe it happens.

    1-
    -Talks to Sarah, tie is straight because when your about to do something like this, you want to look good, making sure hes neat to the last thing.

    2-

    -Says goodbye to Sarah, TURNS HIS head, looks at the limmo go away. This would turn the collar and possibly make the tie look funny.

    3-
    -Comes back in.

    4-

    -Gives Moana the final rose.

    Now, I know im not the brightest. but i dont see how anyone could say there is completley no way of this happening.
    Ok, if that's how you see it happening, then how do you explain the fact that Travis tie is crooked in when he is standing alone and also crooked when he is looking at the rings up in his bedroom? I'm not saying you are wrong, but I don't know of any other way to explain that other than Moana comes first (crooked tie) and Sarah is second (straight tie).

    ETA: You are guys are better with Travis hair than I am. I am having a hard time figuring it out. LOL. I can't seem to make a decision on his hair one way or the other. I am also having a hard time making a firm decision on the table with or w/o a rose (with Moana) and on the fire discussion. The only thing I feel certain about is the tie thing and the fact that Sarah is on the right and her pics are flipped and that Moana is definitely on the left.
    Last edited by n2shabbychic; 02-16-2006 at 10:08 PM.

  9. #1029
    Proud Canadian sarahbfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady View Post
    Hi Sarahbfan,
    Well if I recall (more or less) it was the episode with the bicycle race... they all gathered at the end of the episode outdoors and Travis had a big platter full of hamburgers and at one point acknowledged he didn't like French food very much and the girls cheered. (I don't have it on Tivo can not replay sorry)
    hiya
    lol
    ok well i guess i missed that or stopped taping before that was showed...what exactly happened? lol
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

  10. #1030
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    Call me crazy. But heres the sequence i believe it happens.

    1-
    -Talks to Sarah, tie is straight because when your about to do something like this, you want to look good, making sure hes neat to the last thing.

    2-

    -Says goodbye to Sarah, TURNS HIS head, looks at the limmo go away. This would turn the collar and possibly make the tie look funny.

    3-
    -Comes back in.

    4-

    -Gives Moana the final rose.

    Now, I know im not the brightest. but i dont see how anyone could say there is completley no way of this happening.

    You're NOT crazy, 'cause I'm NOT crazy and I see the same things that you do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.