Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    ok seriously when did he say he liked hamburgers better then french food? i didnt hear that..and also in that epi where everyone is saying they ate hamburgers and fries...i cant find that anywhere! help hehe
    Hi Sarahbfan,
    Well if I recall (more or less) it was the episode with the bicycle race... they all gathered at the end of the episode outdoors and Travis had a big platter full of hamburgers and at one point acknowledged he didn't like French food very much and the girls cheered. (I don't have it on Tivo can not replay sorry)

FORT Regular
    Thanks Mariner!!

I want to get this thread back on track by doing some more tie analysis - you know, important stuff.

Are we sure that the tie is straighter in the picture with Sarah or is it just the angle of the shot? I haven't seen the video, so maybe it's clearer there.

Will we reach a new low here if we start "shirt seam analysis" to determine if the tie is indeed straighter?

With all this talk of these pictures being "flipped" I'm surprised no one is suggesting that the producers have gotten so talented at manipulating pictures that they've also flipped Sarah's lips and she's actually smiling instead of frowning in these pictures.

She really looks sad
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi View Post
    OK here we go. I am posting these pic's in order of the skewed tie. The ring picture and the promo picture could be out of order - we have no way of knowing. However, we do know that the promo pic was taken pre Rose Ceremony. Now as much as Sarah lovers* and Moana lovers* would like to put their own spin on it, this shows as clear as Ian's lapels who the winner is.

First up Ring Pic - Skewed Tie

PROMO PIC - Skewed Tie:
    Yes boomerlady and others who have mentioned it. It doesn't look like a fire. Point being this obviously comes first!

MOANA PIC - Skewed Tie

SARAH TIE - Straight Tie

Ring Tie------------Promo Tie------------Moana Tie----Sarah Tie

(Sorry it took me so long to post)
    Here are the pictures for more tie analysis. I think it may still be crooked with Sarah, but at that angle it's difficult to tell. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
    Hi boomer I won't speak to anything, but the written journal. The "star" never writes it, as I understand and it certainly is NOT an accurate representation of his feelings. It's tripe, meant to manipulate the viewer, not to share his thoughts. I do feel that the video diary is more indicative of his true feelings. So WHERE has that been the last two weeks?
    I didn't know the journals were fabricated. I am a bit shocked by it actually and surprised that a contestant would agreed to it. As far as Travis not mentioning chemistry between them in the last 2 episodes well he gave her a rose each time, didn't he? And still the chemistry is there (the way he smiles at her, the way he looks at her, the way he holds her fingers, the serious-in-love looks he gives her when there is silence. etc.=== no edit can change that)

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie View Post
    So...he did buy a ring. Will he present it? And what will he say it means?

I think this picture is the most important clue in the crooked tie and hair analysis. If this can be determined to be actually BEFORE either girl arrives, then the pictures with the woman that best match this version of Travis, is the first to arrive.
    Will someone post the pic of Travis looking at the ring beside the pic of Travis talking to Sarah; and post the pic of Travis outside after saying goodbye beside the pic of Travis and Moana. Let's look at Travis' hair in all four pics together. I do believe we will see which one is the winner.

Call me crazy. But heres the sequence i believe it happens.

1-
    -Talks to Sarah, tie is straight because when your about to do something like this, you want to look good, making sure hes neat to the last thing.

2-

-Says goodbye to Sarah, TURNS HIS head, looks at the limmo go away. This would turn the collar and possibly make the tie look funny.

3-
    -Comes back in.

4-

-Gives Moana the final rose.

Now, I know im not the brightest. but i dont see how anyone could say there is completley no way of this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    Call me crazy. But heres the sequence i believe it happens.

Now, I know im not the brightest. but i dont see how anyone could say there is completley no way of this happening.
    I'm not going to call you crazy, because that's a nono, but.... there's no way of that happening. You've left some very key photos out of that analysis and timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom View Post
    With all this talk of these pictures being "flipped" I'm surprised no one is suggesting that the producers have gotten so talented at manipulating pictures that they've also flipped Sarah's lips and she's actually smiling instead of frowning in these pictures.

She really looks sad
    Skatemom: Every season tbtb release pictures that appear to show the various F2 people looking like they won or they "lost", it usually doesn't pan out the way it looks. In my experience, having seen almost all the Bach/ettes shows if these usually turn out to be in direct contradiction with what actually occured. The classic was the MeridethIan season when Ian looked SO worried-could he have not been picked was the implication. So don't believe all that you think these pics are showing. Pictures taken in tunnels to make it look dark, etc. Fleiss and his minions try all the tricks to deceive us. The true FORT sleuths find irrefutable facts to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    Will someone post the pic of Travis looking at the ring beside the pic of Travis talking to Sarah; and post the pic of Travis outside after saying goodbye beside the pic of Travis and Moana. Let's look at Travis' hair in all four pics together. I do believe we will see which one is the winner.
    bppremiereset2-203.jpg

bachep7-46.jpgB8FRC10.jpg

th_bachep7-51.jpgB8FRC27.jpg
    Who we are is not defined by what we own or how we earn our living. Who we are is evidenced in our quiet passions ... and the signature we trace on those we love.