Page 101 of 389 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3883

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by grneyes View Post
    "2/14/2006 9:33 PM

A rose is a rose, is a rose is a rose...
    but the next day it goes... slowly it goes...
    but u ... truely r special, i hope when you see yourself in the mirror u remember that... this experience has truely made you a greater person than you already were... gee do those wings hurt when you sleep ...
    love u ..
    aunti deeda"

I found the above quote just now on Moana's myspace page. Sounds like to me "aunti deeda" is consoling Moana?

maybe. But wings could mean anything. could mean travis, for all we know. lol

--Also, the poem in her myspace, the most recent one that is, seems like it relates to the situation. Something about she "randomly put her hands into the bucked and instead of not finding one pearl i found two. "

I truly believe this means that she knew she changed herself on the experience, but TWO was something she was really happy about. what do u guys think? (ooh and if your convinced sarah wins, then please dont answer this with, well that could be true but sarah balh blah blah. Just answer if you think this means something.)

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady View Post
    Why are they so many Sarah fans in the poll? 77%? that's a lot and very surprising.

I voted for Moana.
    It's not all Sarah fans. The poll was about who we think will "win". I voted, saying she'll win the bus ticket because the screencaps seem to support that conclusion. And, of course, I'm not a fan.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    maybe. But wings could mean anything. could mean travis, for all we know. lol

--Also, the poem in her myspace, the most recent one that is, seems like it relates to the situation. Something about she "randomly put her hands into the bucked and instead of not finding one pearl i found two. "

I truly believe this means that she knew she changed herself on the experience, but TWO was something she was really happy about. what do u guys think? (ooh and if your convinced sarah wins, then please dont answer this with, well that could be true but sarah balh blah blah. Just answer if you think this means something.)
    If you look at the comments left from that blog entry (about the black pearls) - that was originally posted back in 2004, along with the poem by Oriah Mountaindreamer that's on that same entry. I'm not saying that it couldn't have significance to her life now, but simply pointing out that they have been there long before "The Bachelor" came into her life.

Why are they so many Sarah fans in the poll? 77%? that's a lot and very surprising.

I voted for Moana.
    The FORTers sleuthers have spoken, the facts are there. Sarah gets the last rose. That could be one reason why. Another, is that some of us know that the obvious chemistry is not always the real chemistry, but rather the edited version.

I voted for Moana.
    I don't think that necessarily means they are fans. Just that a lot of people think Sarah wins. I think nobody wins, in the long run. But, he has to pick someone. So, I picked Sarah, she seems the most obvious choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    The hometown media is the one responsible for reporting on the contestants. ABC doesn't direct any of the press coverage. Moana lives in the shadow of LA, and not to take anything away from her, but I'm not surprised that they aren't covering her being on this show based solely on her location.
    Someone brings this up every season when there's a contestant from LA involved because there is never any coverage. The media in LA could not care one whit about The Bachelor. They've got real celebrities to report about.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
    The FORTers sleuthers have spoken, the facts are there. Sarah gets the last rose. That could be one reason why. Another, is that some of us know that the obvious chemistry is not always the real chemistry, but rather the edited version.

ohhhhhhh I don't know Girlsmom... there's definitely chemistry between Travis and Moana, no amount of edit can change that (Travis even admitted it in his abc videos and speeches/journals). I want to believe he is a cool and liberal guy whose only flaw is to like hamburgers rather than French cuisine (yeah I still haven't digest that part and some of the girls were cheering!!! idiots!)

lol... geez I am starting to get a bit too intense.... help!

ohhhhhhh I don't know Girlsmom... there's definitely chemistry between Travis and Moana, no amount of edit can change that (Travis even admitted it in his abc videos and speeches/journals). I want to believe he is a cool and liberal guy whose only flaw is to like hamburgers rather than French cuisine (yeah I still haven't digest that part and some of the girls were cheering!!! idiots!)

ok seriously when did he say he liked hamburgers better then french food? i didnt hear that..and also in that epi where everyone is saying they ate hamburgers and fries...i cant find that anywhere! help hehe
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Hi boomer I won't speak to anything, but the written journal. The "star" never writes it, as I understand and it certainly is NOT an accurate representation of his feelings. It's tripe, meant to manipulate the viewer, not to share his thoughts. I do feel that the video diary is more indicative of his true feelings. So WHERE has that been the last two weeks?

Just to remind everyone, we allow you to say mean things about people who appear on reality shows. We don't allow you to say mean things about other posters you disagree with. This thread is for posting your speculation about the show, posting any spoilers, and analyzing screencaps. It's not for chit chatting, and there really is no need to repeat your opinion over and over. It's getting near the end, we are down to two, and there are only so many hair parts, shoulders, and ring shots to analyze. Still, let's try to keep the thread from getting impossibly cluttered. Let's all remember that it's a cheesy reality dating show not a matter of life and death.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl