Page 10 of 389 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    The winner is always on the right side!
    Well, especially if they are both placed on the right side! That makes it easy!

Obviously some of the Moana pics have to be flipped too. I spotted that window in the wrong place myself on some of her shots with her appearing to be "on the left".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post

I can't figure out how to post a flipped picture from my photoshop - but Travis should be to the left and the girl to the right in both pics because that window is to the right of the fireplace.
    No, because then Travis' tie would be cocked to his right and not his left. We know that it is cocked to his left.

Watch the tie... watch the tie....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    He is much farther over to the right in the picture with Moana. Look at the carpet. He appears to be waiting for Sarah to enter in the first shot. Notice his position on the carpet.

The question is: which came first?
    Look at the log in the fireplace. Doesnt the one with Moana looked like it is "more burnt" ( ) then the one with Sara??

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    Look at the log in the fireplace. Doesnt the one with Moana looked like it is "more burnt" ( ) then the one with Sara??
    No, quite the opposite.

Cafe, I see about Charlie and Sara. You are right! I could not remember. Sorry!

For the moment I'll leave the flipped, candle and fireplace pictures up to y'all, but I have a few caps that may or may not be helpful.

First of all, Moana is wearing red polish on her nails getting ready for the FRC, so I don't think any of the caps show Travis holding her hands.

Next, I tried to draw a straight line from the inside of the left leg of the rose table to the back to see if the rose was gone during Moana's last hug. I think it was and is in her hand that is around Travis's neck.

This is the table as shown when Travis is standing in front of the fireplace.

This is the table as shown during Moana's and Travis's last hug.

And this is where I see a rose in Moana's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    All this stuff about which side is which and what it means hurts my head and doesn't prove much to me. The candles are a wash. But at minimum it IS clear that the logs are more burnt in Moana's shot. I'm pretty sure they are the same logs too and not replenished--the shape is too similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    All this stuff about which side is which and what it means hurts my head and doesn't prove much to me. The candles are a wash. But at minimum it IS clear that the logs are more burnt in Moana's shot. I'm pretty sure they are the same logs too and not replenished--the shape is too similar.
    But the candle on the left side of the girls on one of the pics, is burnt more on Sarah's than Moana's seriously. I don' think this stuff means much either.

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard View Post
    For the moment I'll leave the flipped, candle and fireplace pictures up to y'all, but I have a few caps that may or may not be helpful.

First of all, Moana is wearing red polish on her nails getting ready for the FRC, so I don't think any of the caps show Travis holding her hands.

Next, I tried to draw a straight line from the inside of the left leg of the rose table to the back to see if the rose was gone during Moana's last hug. I think it was and is in her hand that is around Travis's neck.

This is the table as shown when Travis is standing in front of the fireplace.

This is the table as shown during Moana's and Travis's last hug.

And this is where I see a rose in Moana's hand.
    Well call me Polly and give me a cracker. You might have a point. Far from conclusive due to pixelation, but not bad.

At the very least I agree about the table. I was trying to point that out to folks last night.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    No, because then Travis' tie would be cocked to his right and not his left. We know that it is cocked to his left.

Watch the tie... watch the tie....
    Exactly! Here's more about the tie
    Last edited by Igotalife; 08-03-2006 at 03:17 PM.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)