Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: So . . . what do you think about a TWIST? **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post

Travis prior to FRC studying ring with a look of concentration...making a last minute decision?
    Travis: "Man, if I give her this stupid ring, she'll think I'm serious about dating her, or worse... Damn you Fleiss for holding the contract over my head!"
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    I want him to just stick to the script, pick somebody in the end, give her the stupid cheesy promise ring and walk away into the sunset to date her for a couple of months. Next. On to a hopefully better next Bachelor.
    Or a Previously-NOT-Seen-On-The-Bachelor BACHELORETTE would be good!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    The show's entire raison d'etre, supposedly, is to find a romantic connection on TV, and show the viewers "the story". I don't want to see any idiotic subterfuge with Travis pulling the wool over everyone's eyes for some hard to imagine reason, like wanting to take the heat off of her. Give me a break!
    Well, he found three strong but totally unsustainable romantic connections: with a starry-eyed actress, an emotional basket case, and a little girl. And he also found one potential running and workout partner living down the street.

So now what?

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Well, he found three strong but totally unsustainable romantic connections: with a starry-eyed actress, an emotional basket case, and a little girl. And he also found one potential running and workout partner living down the street.

So now what?
    Run with the cheesy ring...and whomever it fits, wins Sort of like the glass slipper scenerio.

And RandalR, as an ADD subject, I'm finding your ribbon very distracting.

Maybe LOLIPOP knew diddly squat just like the rest of us. All pure speculation based on intuition & a few facts.

I say lets get this sad case of the Bach over & put us all out of our misery???

It sure is not really enjoyable that I know for sure. Wouldn't matter who it was given the edits but we do know for sure this is women in real life. It ain't pretty but it is what it is.
    Depends on what the guy thinks he can handle.

Hot & emotional with Moana & absolutley not dull given her range of emotions
    Deceit & coniving with a look at me attitude I will be your trophy wife. SUSAN & whats in it for me.
    Just so so emotion not a lot pf passion but very safe & best of all friendship buddies Sara S

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Run with the cheesy ring...and whomever it fits, wins Sort of like the glass slipper scenerio.
    Anything . . . just show something HOT!
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by Truewriter View Post
    Anything . . . just show something HOT!
    The only person there is something hot with is Moana. SS dont have and wont gEt it IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    And RandalR, as an ADD subject, I'm finding your ribbon very distracting.
    OK, I'll pass it on to a more deserving recipient:

FORT Fan

a better twist

How about Travis picks one and then one of the other women comes back from the night in the fantasy suite pregnant? Travis, being an honorable fellow, then must determine the honorable thing to do. Would make for great tv, they could have Justice Alito make a guest appearance, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by boskeroo View Post
    How about Travis picks one and then one of the other women comes back from the night in the fantasy suite pregnant? Travis, being an honorable fellow, then must determine the honorable thing to do. Would make for great tv, they could have Justice Alito make a guest appearance, etc.

This is the most fun in a long time given the very boredom of it all.

Oh yeh Fleiss wants to be know for making babies too now?? LOL