Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: So . . . what do you think about a TWIST? **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Truewriter View Post
    Three days hanging around Moana?

Not good.

ITA that the most obvious chemistry shown so far is between the two of them . . . so why is she getting the bad girl edit?

medicinegal's post is verrrry interesting.
    Do you think she's actually getting a worse edit than Ian? I can't decide. They pretty much threw all the evil they could at him, too, it seems to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Truewriter View Post
    lol! BlondieGal--Lollipop's MIA at the moment. But it would be interesting to hear from her.
    I was just thinking the same thing... Wasn't this the weekend that they were taping the WTA show?! Verrryyyy interesting.....

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    I also don't like the idea of him going back to someone he previously dumped. That would be truly, truly pathetic especially if the woman took him back. Oy.
    I would only like it if he went back to Allie G. ...

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Travis prior to FRC studying ring with a look of concentration...making a last minute decision?

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by berries View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing... Wasn't this the weekend that they were taping the WTA show?! Verrryyyy interesting.....
    What a coincidence!
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    She was never assertive enough to be memorable was she, RandalR?

I remember thinking at the time that they didn't play up the connection - perhaps, because she didn't? She certainly didn't do the Allie G thing ...

And we would have had a terribly time with her widow's peak and Susan's
    I think our Randal had fond memories of the "ring" holding Venus' dress together!

Quote Originally Posted by berries View Post
    I think our Randal had fond memories of the "ring" holding Venus' dress together!
    Well, I might have if she had gotten more than five seconds of airtime.

It's just that she had the "Fleiss Villain" look down, so I was interested to see how he intended to edit her.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Devil's advocate: I agree that turning back time & reuniting with someone previously sent/or about to be sent home would appear tasteless...unless he let it be know that he wanted the spotlight off her and she should keep watch on the horizon.

Likelihood: near zilch, but a romantic notion.

It actually fits nicely into the old romance film era (or the return to old fashioned romance we were promised) where a temptress or a deceiver drives a wedge between the hero and heroine, the seeds of doubt cultivate a tangle, they cling but yet they part and all seems lost, BUT THEN...well, you remember the story.

Sweeping soundtrack while he swings her off her feet - in slow motion - and then the lights of Paris fadeout as credits roll. I hear copter blades. (Choppy edit?)
    I agree there's zero chance that some elaborate deception is in the works, where Travis pretends to pick someone else, while already having agreed with his real choice that he will dump his pick and date her later after the show, when the pressure's off. And if this is the route they are taking, it would be beyond stupid. What the hell is the point in conning the whole viewing audience like that?

The show's entire raison d'etre, supposedly, is to find a romantic connection on TV, and show the viewers "the story". I don't want to see any idiotic subterfuge with Travis pulling the wool over everyone's eyes for some hard to imagine reason, like wanting to take the heat off of her. Give me a break!

I want him to just stick to the script, pick somebody in the end, give her the stupid cheesy promise ring and walk away into the sunset to date her for a couple of months. Next. On to a hopefully better next Bachelor.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 02-12-2006 at 09:56 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre View Post
    I would only like it if he went back to Allie G. ...
    You Nat are truly evil in a good way of course. LOL

FORT Newbie

one-on-one time...

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    The "twist" could be that the winner never had a 1 on 1 date. JMO!
    Moana is the only one of the final 3 to NOT have a specific 1-1 date. SS and Susan both had 1-1 dates. SS - Montmarte and Susan in the mini car to Paris.