Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: So . . . what do you think about a TWIST? **SPOILERS**

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    You have to remember when looking at the absence of the after the final rose this season, that they weren't going to do a women tell all either. They changed their mind about the WTA, but probably didn't feel they had enough numbers or interest to do the AFR.

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Just think with all the specualtion that the WINNER was actually at the WTA & no one knows it. How about that for a twist
    I am one figuring there is a whole lot happening here that we have been left out of.
    I'm with you, intheblind.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Interestingly enough, the producers had thought after the casting that certain matches would be "perfect" but ultimately Travis mades his own decisions. Up until the very last day of shooting in Paris, everything thought he was going to pick a particular lady, but in the end, didn't. Who would have thought? For many behind the scenes reasons, he made a last minute decision that left everyone with their mouths hanging open. Only time will tell if he made the "right" decision.
    Could this not refer to the decision at the final four? That is when they left Paris.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Gee, now that's a twist. I also don't like the idea of him going back to someone he previously dumped. That would be truly, truly pathetic especially if the woman took him back. Oy.Gee, now that's a twist. I also don't like the idea of him going back to someone he previously dumped. That would be truly, truly pathetic especially if the woman took him back. Oy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    That would be fun! And then maybe they could line 'em before the FRC so Travis can play eeny-meeny-miney-mo to see which one would end up being in the F2 with whoever is the other finalist.
    Too funny, MsFroggy!!! That's about how all this is sounding to me. I agree with your earlier post also
    I also don't like the idea of him going back to someone he previously dumped. That would be truly, truly pathetic especially if the woman took him back. Oy.
    How degrading to any of the women.

Honestly, I hate to be the wet blanket here, but the problem I have is that we are basing all these theories on primarily one "unknown" poster at ABC who's an alleged friend of Moana's family. I agree she's sounded legit, but a lot has also sounded extremely over the top, like ABC allowing Moana to view the segments she's in before they air? What kind of clout or ammunition would she hold over the production crew to achieve what no one in the past has done before?
    No offense to MedicineGirl on her info from their friends about a "twist" but again, where is this coming from and with only 2 weeks, give a day, from the finale, why are we not being disclosed this knowledge from TPTB? By this time we had already heard about Jen's 'live decision" and Charlie dating both girls, but nothing in the media, net, commercials or producers has been leaked. Just an unknown friend and a couple whom we don't know their connection to the show, do we, medicinegirl? Again, I"m not trying to be the pessimist, but I'm a person of logic and I'm not finding it!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Venus?? I will have to check was that another doctor??

Yes, she was a doctor, too.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Could this not refer to the decision at the final four? That is when they left Paris.
    They didn't leave for good at that point though, since they returned for the final two things, including his family meeting the women.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Too funny, MsFroggy!!! That's about how all this is sounding to me. I agree with your earlier post also

Honestly, I hate to be the wet blanket here, but the problem I have is that we are basing all these theories on primarily one "unknown" poster at ABC who's an alleged friend of Moana's family. I agree she's sounded legit, but a lot has also sounded extremely over the top, like ABC allowing Moana to view the segments she's in before they air? What kind of clout or ammunition would she hold over the production crew to achieve what no one in the past has done before?
    No offense to MedicineGirl on her info from their friends about a "twist" but again, where is this coming from and with only 2 weeks, give a day, from the finale, why are we not being disclosed this knowledge from TPTB? By this time we had already heard about Jen's 'live decision" and Charlie dating both girls, but nothing in the media, net, commercials or producers has been leaked. Just an unknown friend and a couple whom we don't know their connection to the show, do we, medicinegirl? Again, I"m not trying to be the pessimist, but I'm a person of logic and I'm not finding it!
    Bottom line I think is we are all trying to have some fun here in another wise boring show. Nothing wrong bringing someone back if a situation like Jehan arose again. He has stated he is very confused coming up. Kind a normal dating situation in the real world when you think about it. Guy just out doing his thing dates several women & no one in particular then has a date that intrigues him & after a couple of dates now only wants to date exclusivley one person. That is the show basically. He as much told Jehan that. No one has the rights to this guy til his choice is made. How many women date several & not anyone exclusivley until the right one shows up?? You can date many in between the real one.

My question is - why was everything fine with SB at the end of their date - we truly reconnected etc etc - anf then no viewing of his talk with her mother - and then the funny exit scene - all this leads me to see some red flags going up. As I have said - too much bad editing of the other girls !!

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post

Yes, she was a doctor, too.
    She was never assertive enough to be memorable was she, RandalR?

I remember thinking at the time that they didn't play up the connection - perhaps, because she didn't? She certainly didn't do the Allie G thing ...

And we would have had a terribly time with her widow's peak and Susan's
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post

But that's the fun of speculation, cafegirl--it's not always logical--sometimes you just go with your gut.

I was wondering about the Jen/Charlie timing . . . how did they spin those? (I think I've blocked most of it from my memory!)
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson