Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: So . . . what do you think about a TWIST? **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    Thing is.....last week on the ABC board..now we all KNOW how reliable that is...but it was said he was seen having lunch with Susan.....I am really wondering now...if he does cut Sarah this week and Susan and Moana are the final two but he realizes he made a mistake and then goes to Sarah after it is over with....could this be the big twist and why we haven't seen anything of the FRC yet....usually we have something by now...and this is the first time I can remember them putting a lid so tight on what is happening
    Let's just say that he does that. He picks Moana or Susan but then changes his mind and goes back to Sarah. Now, how would that work exactly and what kind of woman woult take him back after being dumped first publicly on national television? You have to be really, really stupid or have really, really zero self respect to do that. Or both.

I'm all for a "twist", to make the show less of a yawn than it is right now, but if there is a twist I hope it's not something extremely lame like say, he was thinking about Moana, but then "shockingly" still picked Sarah in the end. Gee, now that's a twist. I also don't like the idea of him going back to someone he previously dumped. That would be truly, truly pathetic especially if the woman took him back. Oy.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    I'd love to see a Joe Millionaire II-like surprise wild card round, where Travis can bring back three women he let go earlier and give them another chance! Can you imagine the backstabbing? Fleiss would be in heaven!

OK Randal what Three?? Jehan, Cole & SB???

I'd love to see a Joe Millionaire II-like surprise wild card round, where Travis can bring back three women he let go earlier and give them another chance! Can you imagine the backstabbing? Fleiss would be in heaven!
    OMG, I would love, love, love this......

But, which 3?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    I'm all for a "twist", to make the show less of a yawn than it is right now, but if there is a twist I hope it's not something extremely lame like say, he was thinking about Moana, but then "shockingly" still picked Sarah in the end. Gee, now that's a twist.
    That's what Moana's family friend basically says happens. Everyone behind the scenes thought he was going to pick one, and ended up not picking her at the end. To me that says he picks Sarah (or heaven forbid Susan if she's in the final 2 instead) though something was obvious with Moana since day one.

ABC hasn't touted anything about dramatic twists other than what would happen with Jehan, so I think the only ideas of twists are coming from this family friend's information.

I'm surprised we haven't had any of the "most whatever" rose ceremonies yet this season.

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    I've been thinking for a while that he gave the Final Rose to the "wrong" woman (I had theorized Susan in a post a couple of weeks ago), then the relationship quickly ended and he reconnected with Sarah. All he would have to say is "She messed up my head - I didn't know what I was thinking", and Sarah would buy it without any questions.

In fact, all he would have to say is "I changed my mind, let's go make out," and Sarah would buy it without any questions.

But that could explain why no ATFR show yet - the producers are still trying to figure out how to tell the story.
    Hey, whaddaya know? I agree with you, Randalr (well . . . except for the makeout thing).

The absence of ATFR is suspicious.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by Truewriter View Post
    Well said, pajamasam.

If the Final Rose didn't work out, and Sarah did, wouldn't that be a real mess for Fleiss?

I love it!
    Fleiss would do a re-shoot
    They did for Jen and would do it again, as all the parties are under a one year contractual obligation if ABC decides to enact it.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

That would be fun! And then maybe they could line 'em before the FRC so Travis can play eeny-meeny-miney-mo to see which one would end up being in the F2 with whoever is the other finalist.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    OK Randal what Three?? Jehan, Cole & SB???
    Sarah B, Cole, and Venus. He never gave Venus a chance to develop into the great villain she could have been.

But that could explain why no ATFR show yet - the producers are still trying to figure out how to tell the story.

I think this explains the whole show.

Sarah B, Cole, and Venus. He never gave Venus a chance to develop into the great villain she could have been.
    Venus?? I will have to check was that another doctor??