Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: So . . . what do you think about a TWIST? **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    Was just reading through Moche's posts again and this is what she says about the "twist":
    That sounds like the whole crew thought he would pick Moana. The last day would have been his family visit. My guess is mom and dad convinced him Sarah is better.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadgal View Post
    I think I saw it about 2 weeks ago, so that may have been around the time she wore the gold dress on the yacht. I think I know where you are going with this and it is interesting theory, but I don't know why Moana would have posted it one day and removed it the next. You have to go way out there (as we tend to do here, and in Moana's case, we are probably justified in doing so) to see that she may be talking about Sarah. Plus, there are things still on her blog that are much more obvious than that. The poem "The Invitation" could easily be directed towards Travis as well as the song lyrics that she posts.
    I think that she does gets picked from many different things I've seen. For one, because she posts in December to a friend "Well I sure as hell loved their country and it seemed to love me...". Given that she also didn't get along with the girls, I don't think she would have loved France if she got dumped, especially as emotionally invested as she appears to be in Travis. However, Travis has been very vague in his interviews lately (from what I've seen) so maybe there are some problems there. Who knows? I'm loving this twist theory though!!
    Some of the entries on her blog have been there a long time - the one about "The Invitation" has comments attached to it from October 2004. I don't think that it's got anything to do with Travis. She does make a lot of changes to that section frequently though.

There was a comment she left with one friend I think on Nov 23 or very close to it about being broken, but her friend wasn't there. She seems to be such a complex person, really hard to understand.

I am still trying to figure out if there is truly a valid twist, or at least a twist for the viewing audience. I do not see promos for a twist, rather just inside info (which I love getting, especially if it comes from a Forter ). Maybe what could be considered a twist to the insiders is that Moana would not be picked, and the production crew that was very close to her would be shocked that she was not picked. Am I right Lollipop?

Great discussion TrueWriter!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by otter9 View Post
    Hey guys i'm new to this its my first post but i was watching the video that shows the helicopter at the end and travis saying that he hopes that the girl he sends home is alright but unfortunately he doesn't have the luxury of knowing if she is. (I think this video was called FRC) i'm not sure where it is posted. If it was Sarah that was sent home couldn't he just ask her at a later date if she is ok since they are from the same hometown?
    otter9

I'm not sure if this video is FRC. Anyone know? I thought we had next to nothing on that one.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    I suspect a critical analysis of Moana's tastes in poetry would not only fail to shed any light on her fate on "The Bachelor", but would in fact drive three-quarters of the posters at FORT into emotional instability themselves.

Way too deep for me!!!

I also remember a post somewhere on Moana's site I think that said the saga continues?? What ever that means about the speculation of Travis choosing wrong. Now just remember we have had Travis just say himself that the next three dates confuse him more than ever. I say the boy does not know what he wants

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    A twist unpredicted by Fleiss - how lovely and rewarding to presume a jester entered his court and was under estimated. Havoc in Fleissdom

I do like your theory and it does bring some logic to what has otherwise become innane. I've found that as the epis progress, the plot is looking more like a parody. The lengths that are being stretched to cariciture the stereotypes of the b-ettes are bordering on sad.

I buy the twist theory. I've no idea what that twist is but don't discount the idea that he revisits someone after the FRC and that, thinking outside the box, that someone could be outside of the final 2.
    Now that would fit the "went all the way to Paris" irony and load the payback gun with barbs.

As to poetry interpretation: did Sarah S wear one of her gold dresses near the time the poem was posted?
    Perceptive, Vicyn8 . . . as always! I especially like the gold theory.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I am still trying to figure out if there is truly a valid twist, or at least a twist for the viewing audience. I do not see promos for a twist, rather just inside info (which I love getting, especially if it comes from a Forter ). Maybe what could be considered a twist to the insiders is that Moana would not be picked, and the production crew that was very close to her would be shocked that she was not picked. Am I right Lollipop?
    lol! BlondieGal--Lollipop's MIA at the moment. But it would be interesting to hear from her.

I think I could use a hot twist right about now . . . this show's edit is ice cold. No love yet--just teeny weeny sparks, and NO hammock scenes.
    Last edited by Truewriter; 02-12-2006 at 07:21 PM.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadgal View Post
    [/B]
    I think that she does gets picked from many different things I've seen. For one, she posts in December to a friend "Well I sure as hell loved their country and it seemed to love me...". Given that she also didn't get along with the girls, I don't think she would have loved France if she got dumped, especially as emotionally invested as she appears to be in Travis. However, Travis has been very vague in his interviews lately (from what I've seen) so maybe there are some problems there. Who knows? I'm loving this twist theory though!!
    I've been thinking for a while that he gave the Final Rose to the "wrong" woman (I had theorized Susan in a post a couple of weeks ago), then the relationship quickly ended and he reconnected with Sarah. All he would have to say is "She messed up my head - I didn't know what I was thinking", and Sarah would buy it without any questions.

In fact, all he would have to say is "I changed my mind, let's go make out," and Sarah would buy it without any questions.

But that could explain why no ATFR show yet - the producers are still trying to figure out how to tell the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Truewriter View Post
    Perceptive, Vicyn8 . . . as always! I especially like the gold theory.
    Just think with all the specualtion that the WINNER was actually at the WTA & no one knows it. How about that for a twist
    I am one figuring there is a whole lot happening here that we have been left out of.

Just for the fun of it only folks but just think he may realize he has a basket case full of emotions with Moana, He has a minipulator in Susan & is lacking in total chemisty with Sara S.
    What he did have with SB was genuine, real,no games, makes him laugh & no stratedgy. insecure but only in the fact she had no idea where she stood or how to play with these women & young but lots of chemistry. She had a wonderful mother & family. Given her exit which I felt was very mature & understood her mistakes along with a VOICEOVER of SB saying women will do anything for love which we still have to see or hear & yes it probably has alot to do about nothing. There also was alot to that exit with T we were not privy to.
    Just maybe he will give it a shot & watch her grow.

Don't bash me here folks you asked for a twist & I gave you one. LOL

I do believe the helicopter is for something but not sure like everyone else in what context. Someone coming back or leaving. I would like to think someone coming backLOL

I don't know Randal, I cannot see Sarah taking him back if he breaks her heart. Just don't see it. But then again I see her getting the final rose so maybe that is the reason why I cannot see it.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-12-2006 at 07:34 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    I do believe the helicopter is for something but not sure like everyone else in what context. Someone coming back or leaving. I would like to think someone coming backLOL
    I'd love to see a Joe Millionaire II-like surprise wild card round, where Travis can bring back three women he let go earlier and give them another chance! Can you imagine the backstabbing? Fleiss would be in heaven!