Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: So . . . what do you think about a TWIST? **SPOILERS**

All of the above has been my problem all along. I must blame my raised eyebrows on rumors, spoilers and exactly what I see from clips and the show. He shows no favoritism to any of them on the talk shows. He also laughs at their questions. He doesn't even give a hint if he's still dating the final one.(Poker face or Cold?) That's why I can't pick a winner, I don't see one. No AFR, what's up with that. Granted he is probably nervous being questioned by Jimmy K and Ellen, but still, he should say something.
    Say anything, other than I'm happy with the way it turned out. Meaning what, nobody threw a drink in his face.....

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    All of the above has been my problem all along. I must blame my raised eyebrows on rumors, spoilers and exactly what I see from clips and the show. He shows no favoritism to any of them on the talk shows. He also laughs at their questions. He doesn't even give a hint if he's still dating the final one.(Poker face or Cold?) That's why I can't pick a winner, I don't see one. No AFR, what's up with that. Granted he is probably nervous being questioned by Jimmy K and Ellen, but still, he should say something.
    Say anything, other than I'm happy with the way it turned out. Meaning what, nobody threw a drink in his face.....
    Hah! Very funny, Noreen.

The edit is weird . . . very weird--and so are his talk show segments. Something's twisted.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Truewriter View Post
    And think about it from an editing perspective: if you don't have a true winner--how the heck do you edit this show?

Maybe . . . exactly the way they're editing it now.

Blah . . . no fire . . . no clear winner.

Why does that make me so happy?

You know they always say it's the most amazing frc ever!! The most shocking rose ceremony ever!! You cannot believe the spin, at least I am not until I see it with my own eyes.

I do bel
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

I have a feeling he picks SarahS, then dates Moana later. I just don't think Moana is completely out of his head, or heart.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    If we go with what Moana's family friend says about a twist, I think it's more that Moana wasn't selected for the final rose. You can tell there's been an attraction to Moana since night 1, and Travis has never questioned it - even after the hometown visit. She also said that they spent 3! days (Got there on Friday and left on Monday) in California where they were allowed to get together off-camera, and 15 hours at Moana's parents home the day of the meeting. That certainly leads me to believe he was most into Moana at that time and that most people thought that she was going to be the one getting the final rose. The edit keeps questioning things between Sarah and Travis, which would further set up the surprise of him choosing her.

Then you have the fact that he only says he's happy with his choice and he wants to get on with his relationship - he's not revealing anything about the ending at all with this. He's not saying he's in love, but he's not saying he was unhappy with any of it either. Maybe that's part of building up the ending and leaving it as a surprise?
    The "twist" could be that the winner never had a 1 on 1 date. JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I have a feeling he picks SarahS, then dates Moana later. I just don't think Moana is completely out of his head, or heart.
    I'm thinking Sarah wins it . . . but it may not be by the book.

Quote Originally Posted by jasbeck93 View Post
    You know they always say it's the most amazing frc ever!! The most shocking rose ceremony ever!! You cannot believe the spin, at least I am not until I see it with my own eyes.
    The most shocking . . . yes if it happens in front of our very eyes. But I'm thinking it happens more AFTER than DURING.

I think TPTB might love such a "twist," if it did happen. Imagine what a "real" love story we would have--kind of the anti-Jen season--a love story that DOESN'T end with the FRC but continues . . . . albeit with a different beloved than Travis originally chose. As long as the beloved is part of the original "cast," as opposed to, say, being Travis's boss , Fleiss could spin this in all sorts of ways to their advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain View Post
    I think TPTB might love such a "twist," if it did happen. Imagine what a "real" love story we would have--kind of the anti-Jen season--a love story that DOESN'T end with the FRC but continues . . . . albeit with a different beloved than Travis originally chose. As long as the beloved is part of the original "cast," as opposed to, say, being Travis's boss , Fleiss could spin this in all sorts of ways to their advantage.

Oh bamabrain . . . too true. There goes all my Fleiss fun!

But you're right--we'd get a REAL love story.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    The "twist" could be that the winner never had a 1 on 1 date. JMO!
    Unless . . . Moana's boat time (on and off) was much longer than we think. Could account for how ticked off the other b'ettes were at her.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    Three days? Do they usually spend so much time together? It cant be. If he spent 3 days with each - that's 12 days for the hometowns? Or did he only spend that much time with Moana? I dont think this can be correct.
    I don't think they get 3 days together either. In Moana's blog, defending her family, she said something about the events of an entire day, which makes me think she only saw him one day. Three days could be the time it takes the production team to set up and take down everything. They probably come in the day before, set up lighting, move things around and talk to the family about what is going to happen. The next day is the visit and the third day is the taping of the video message and taking everything down.

There was an article about Sarah B. that said the ABC trucks were in front of her mom's house an entire weekend. It just didn't seem like Travis spent that much time there, IMO.

Also, Truewriter, I hope you are right and there is a twist in favor of Sarah S. In one of Mochelatte's posts, she says "I hope that the real-life ending is as satisfying as the tv ending", which made me think that Moana may be chosen and that they are still together. Keep posting your insights and opinions and giving me hope for Sarah!!!

Also, this could be why we haven't heard about an ATFR. They don't want it to look like another Jen or they could be trying to figure out how to spin it. Thanks, Truewriter! You've made me happy about this again. I was losing hope that it would be Sarah!!
    Last edited by Nomadgal; 02-12-2006 at 06:11 PM.