Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: So . . . what do you think about a TWIST? **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    If the twist is that he picks Moana, but afterwards dumps her and rediscovers Nashville gal, that would make more sense than if he picks Sarah initially. Another BIG TWIST would be if he chose Sarah, then dumped her and headed to Calli to get some Moana lovin.

Who's to say that "The Twist" really exists, at least in the advanced Fort-er minds? They always say "twist". The Twist could have been that he didn't go with Susan because many thought that she was the best looking.
    I'm personally not looking for a big twist. Sarah will be chosen and they are in a committed relationship dating.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    I've seen most people thinking that Sarah would be a good match, but never thinking that she'd be selected. Fleiss plays musical chairs with his edit. He's got a couple of cards that he shows from the beginning - this time it was Moana, Susan, and Sarah B. Sarah B got cut after the hometowns. Susan got the train wreck of the century edit at the hometowns setting up her dethroning as the #1 girl, and that was completed yesterday. At the hometowns, they really started spicing up the Travis and Moana connection which put her as the frontrunner going into the fantasy dates. They've continually left questions about chemistry with Sarah to keep viewers from believing that she would be Travis' final choice. Moana is going into the Final Rose being the most obvious recipient, but Fleiss isn't done with the musical chairs yet. He always saves one more rotation for the final two episode, when the one who's still had questions up until that point ends up being the one chosen by the Bachelor(ette). It's the same formula he uses over and over.

I'm not talking about frontrunner based on viewer polls, I'm talking purely from the edit. I'm using all the things that Fleiss has tricked me with in the past to form his predictable pattern.

The way I see it is that the "twist" could be that the winner never got a one on one date. There has never been a winner who didn't get a one on one date. Normally, that would mean that Moana is not the winner, but what if this time the winner is the one that didn't get the one on one??? Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    The way I see it is that the "twist" could be that the winner never got a one on one date. There has never been a winner who didn't get a one on one date. Normally, that would mean that Moana is not the winner, but what if this time the winner is the one that didn't get the one on one??? Just a thought
    I think both Moana and Sarah got a rose on a date. Moana got one on the group date and Sarah on her alone date.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post

That is a good thought, but she probly got more one on one time with anyone else. I do believe if there is a so called "twist" it would be that
    a- He doesnt end up with the person he gave the fr to
    b- he doesnt pick anyone (highly unlikely tho)
    c-one of the girls says no.

but who knows, maybe there is no twist and he goes with his heart, and the people are just shocked that either the girl from nashville won... or Moana, the girl nobudy liked won. who knows.

Twist may be from staff point of view

By looking at Moana's myspace you can tell that she made friends with a number of crew/camera people while filming. So the production crew may have been the people she talked to about her feelings and her interaction with Travis instead of dishing with the rest of the ladies.

Travis and Sarah may have kept their feelings private and the crew may not have known it was as strong as it really was.

So the twist would be that Moana's friends heard and saw more between her and Travis just by being closer to Moana than Sarah.

Now that that is as clear as pea soup, In the background of this picture you can see Moana was following a ?crew member? through the room and not sitting and dishing with the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal View Post
    By looking at Moana's myspace you can tell that she made friends with a number of crew/camera people while filming. So the production crew may have been the people she talked to about her feelings and her interaction with Travis instead of dishing with the rest of the ladies.

Travis and Sarah may have kept their feelings private and the crew may not have known it was as strong as it really was.

So the twist would be that Moana's friends heard and saw more between her and Travis just by being closer to Moana than Sarah.

Now that that is as clear as pea soup, In the background of this picture you can see Moana was following a ?crew member? through the room and not sitting and dishing with the ladies.

I think shes probly just interviewing.

possibly... if moana is the winner could she still be in paris... and thats why chris was like "they went all the way to paris" and theyre gonna stay there?

ok that sounds stupid lol

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    If you re-watch last night I think Chris is way friendlier with Moana then Sara. They obviously have "chemistry" cause he smiled and she winked at him and then when he dropped her off at her place in the RC he kinda patted her back as if to say "good job". I dont really know how to explain it but I watched that carefully and thought Chris and Moana looked like buds.
    That explains it then. Chris Harrison is lollipop1!

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    That explains it then. Chris Harrison is lollipop1!

WHo knows... chris is a wierd guy. especially the aww how nice they went all the way to paris.i think were being mislead, maybe that means something different that relates to moana.

it continues to amaze me why they want to confuse the people. How about them just being obvious who gest it and save our worries?

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal View Post

My thoughts exactly, cynicgal. SOMETHING is in the air--it may not be a huge twist--but something surprised someone. Assorted bachelorettes/production crew have been talking on the boards (along with family friends) and that's why rumors are flying this season.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

I like cynicgal's explanation above.

It's a nice thought that Travis and Sarah kept their feelings more private and so that is why it was such a great surprise. I admire both of them with how they've conducted themselves. I would really like to see Travis pick Sarah and have a relationship work out for them.

I don't really have anything against Moana but don't think she would be a good fit with Travis. I still have a hard time seeing her as genuione with all of her crying spells and poor me routine.