Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: So . . . what do you think about a TWIST? **SPOILERS**

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Actually, the closest comparison I can make is to the Outback Jack series where he had a very strong romantic connection with one girl and merely a friendship with the other, yet chose the friend (who he eventually married). All of us who watched it went WTF. This may have a similar result, except I doubt that this relationship will end in anything long term. She will be just the least objectionable choice. Too Bad!
    Interesting point. I didn't watch Outback Jack but I heard about the twist.

I don't see Travis picking Sarah as "the least objectionable" - not when he says things like, "You've exceeded all my expections" and calls her "pure" and "beautiful". Sounds like there might be just a little bit of interest there.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by Truewriter View Post
    Pretty depressing. And the date is Nov. 23. I'd forgotten about this one. Why would she be trying to hide anything then--who would be looking? Very interesting, Pajamasam. It doesn't sound like she won.

Yeah, I doubt it- but could that possibly mean that oh no i have to wait for you... will i ever see you again. she is very emotional at times so this could be her way of expressing it.

It's been rather obvious that Sarah will be the winner for some time. So, where is the "twist" that is suppose to occur???? Edited to add: That is why I think that maybe Moana actually wins.
    Last edited by 2observe; 02-14-2006 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post

The "twist" was behind the scenes during filming, when Travis chose the person that nobody thought that he would. The editing however probably doesn't totally follow that story line.

There were 2 buzzes circulating: (1) on the alphabet board the story that Brightcryptic reports above and (2) the Nashville buzz reported on the FORT by medicinegal that Travis is now with Sarah but may not have initially picked her. However, the Nashville buzz may have been affected by the other.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    It's been rather obvious that Sarah will be the winner for some time. So, where is the "twist"that is suppose to occur????
    Me too! It does seem obvious that Sarah is the "winner". I would be very very surprised if Moana gets the guy. Everything seems to be leading to Sarah as his choice - great editing making her the cutsey girl-next-door, TRYING to dredge up some chemistry between the two of them, downplaying his attraction for Moana (making her family, especially her dad, look bad), and TRYING to make Moana (but unsuccessfully in my opinion) out to be the vampy bad girl. Been there, saw that (waay too many times now). Then . . given Chris' comment about how he "loved" Travis' choice and wasn't it cute that he had to go all the Paris to find her (making it pretty obvious it was the girl down the street) - WHERE'S THE TWIST???

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Me too! It does seem obvious that Sarah is the "winner". I would be very very surprised if Moana gets the guy. Everything seems to be leading to Sarah as his choice - great editing making her the cutsey girl-next-door, TRYING to dredge up some chemistry between the two of them, downplaying his attraction for Moana (making her family, especially her dad, look bad), and TRYING to make Moana (but unsuccessfully in my opinion) out to be the vampy bad girl. Been there, saw that (waay too many times now). Then . . given Chris' comment about how he "loved" Travis' choice and wasn't it cute that he had to go all the Paris to find her (making it pretty obvious it was the girl down the street) - WHERE'S THE TWIST???
    Well I am still wondering about what was being discussed yesterday..that maybe he does pick Moana but changes his mind and is now seeing Sarah....that could be a BIG TWIST....one Fleiss wouldn't like...lol...could explain why no ATR

Exactly who or what rumor has said theres a twist? Ive just heard people talking about there being a twist. No evidence though!!!!! And I remember on a preview a while back there was something about a twist.

And poo and chris harrison for telling everyone that it was cute how they went all the way to paris. Did he not think the audience would figure it out? Uhmmm DUH!

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    Well I am still wondering about what was being discussed yesterday..that maybe he does pick Moana but changes his mind and is now seeing Sarah....that could be a BIG TWIST....one Fleiss wouldn't like...lol...could explain why no ATR

Does ATR mean after the rose? lol im kinda new to this so i dont know many abbreviations.

If you re-watch last night I think Chris is way friendlier with Moana then Sara. They obviously have "chemistry" cause he smiled and she winked at him and then when he dropped her off at her place in the RC he kinda patted her back as if to say "good job". I dont really know how to explain it but I watched that carefully and thought Chris and Moana looked like buds.

I point that out only because Chris said he really liked his choice. I have no idea how to explain the comments about going to Paris to find love unless he picks Sara. I have tried to find some connection for that to be about Moana but there is none (that I can think of). I still cant believe Fleiss would allow Chris to say something so telling and obvious. If it had been Sara and Susan then it would be harder as he has connections to NC too.

If the twist is that he picks Moana, but afterwards dumps her and rediscovers Nashville gal, that would make more sense than if he picks Sarah initially. Another BIG TWIST would be if he chose Sarah, then dumped her and headed to Calli to get some Moana lovin.