Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: So . . . what do you think about a TWIST? **SPOILERS**

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    The only person there is something hot with is Moana. SS dont have and wont gEt it IMHO
    Okay maybe not anything. I do like Moana (mostly) but I have high hopes for Sarah.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Well, he found three strong but totally unsustainable romantic connections: with a starry-eyed actress, an emotional basket case, and a little girl. And he also found one potential running and workout partner living down the street.

So now what?
    Yeah, that's quite a corner he painted himself into. But he did it so he now must own it. Get on with the business of fulfilling his end of the contract. Pick one of those three, hopefully Susan or Moana to show he has some imagination and a bit of guts, and stay away from any byzantine maneuvers, that nobody in their right mind would believe.

Unless they're planning to throw out the runner-up from the helicopter without a parachute -as I'd really prefer- they better just deliver the goods straight-up. A boring end to befit a boring season . I don't want to see any faux romantic crap like going back to some previously discarded loser. Although if he would be going back to never-said-a-word Venus, as you'd like Randal, I'd be all for that .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

OK, I'll pass it on to a more deserving recipient:

caption: Susan has RandalR in the palm of her hand?

Quote Originally Posted by boskeroo View Post
    How about Travis picks one and then one of the other women comes back from the night in the fantasy suite pregnant? Travis, being an honorable fellow, then must determine the honorable thing to do. Would make for great tv, they could have Justice Alito make a guest appearance, etc.
    Bos you are bad. LOLOL Do you think he will do the deed?

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    caption: Susan has RandalR in the palm of her hand?
    Not any more - I escaped!

The return of past candidates isn't entirely without precedent, since they did it during Byron's season. Maybe Trish and Leeann should show up for two unannounced "fantasy" dates.

Quote Originally Posted by boskeroo View Post
    How about Travis picks one and then one of the other women comes back from the night in the fantasy suite pregnant? Travis, being an honorable fellow, then must determine the honorable thing to do. Would make for great tv, they could have Justice Alito make a guest appearance, etc.
    Even without the pregnancy, having Justice Alito pick the Final Rose winner would make fascinating television.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    Bos you are bad. LOLOL Do you think he will do the deed?
    Be serious! I don't think he'd do anything without further blood tests and a full genetic profile to rule out any insanity that might be lurking in ye olde family tree of the Bachelorette.
    Those nights in the fantasy suite were probably spent playing tic-tac-toe.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Be serious! I don't think he'd do anything without further blood tests and a full genetic profile to rule out any insanity that might be lurking in ye olde family tree of the Bachelorette.
    Love that tic-tac-toe!
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Not any more - I escaped!

The return of past candidates isn't entirely without precedent, since they did it during Byron's season. Maybe Trish and Leeann should show up for two unannounced "fantasy" dates.

What the hell would Travis do with Trish. OMG LOL
    Probably what would Trish do to Travis?? This guy would not be 5 years behind in his dating life for long LOL
    The coming of age for Travis real quick. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Sarah B, master of the "cute and persistent" technique, could have talked him into something more.

With Sarah S, it will be S'Mores and tic-tac-toe - and maybe if they are feeling really daring, a Harry Potter DVD.

Moana will hold hands for fourteen hours and tearfully tell him her life story.

Susan will spend all night in the hot tub encouraging him to talk about how ridiculously beautiful she is.