Page 1 of 297 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

**Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Okay everyone. I'm going to start a new thread and lock the old one which has gotten a bit unwieldy. You'll still be able to view it. Please keep the posts in this one on topic. In other words, let's talk about Bachelor 8 spoilers, speculation, and analysis of screencaps in here and not wander off into chatting about old shows or saying hello. Get back to work sleuths!

Each season about this time---when the clues run short--and atleast one rose is uncertain we all seem to look to motives in editing-or atleast i do.
    I have read everything about Sarah B going home after family dates but i just
    can not imagine why they would edit the show this way if that is true.

She has the spark,she has the chemistry, his reaction after sending jen home and "jumping Sarah" seemed to be the most natural emotions we've been able to see- I am sure they happen alot but that is the one they showed. I see it as they are trying to cast doubt so that it is not soo obvious and the best they can do is show comments or looks that she is insecure or jealous. I seem to recall they show a pic of her sitting around the table at the house that looks like she is pissed off, but when the show aired it was actually that the shot was mid blink-just a bad picture of her not an expression she actually showed.
    Sarah B even had " the music" TWICE! lol every season they play that music and i am sure that that time it will be used to throw us off-but everytime it has been the one. Jerry,jen,Ian, Ryan etc.
    No one else is getting a positive edit-why would they want to set that up only to have it end? Sarah S is a very nice woman, and chemistry may develop but why show her this way -just plain and nice- if there is more
    going on? Moanna is being edited as the nasty one, Susan is being shown
    as a slick but cold fish/actress. Jehan is lovely but they dont edit her well either.
    Why show us weeks of Sarah B/ Trav chemistry to send her home in 2 more weeks?
    Just my thoughts.
    Jordan I like your thoughts and there are a few of us hanging in there. I agree with what you said. Be it nieve they have to get these two through the show anyway you slice it. They showed it at the beginning & now we wait for the end. She has to really bomb on something here for her not to take this.
    Last edited by Mariner; 01-28-2006 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=TheBachelor - watch this and listen to his comments about each of the girls.
    I watched this several times and me thinks Fliess is up to his splicing again. Especially the part about how Sarah looked that night. I think that belonged with the Sara B part. JMHO :peep

voting for Sarah S. for the final rose. That screencap with the "LOVE" over the rose, over the picture of Travis and Sarah in Montmartre, seals it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I watched this several times and me thinks Fliess is up to his splicing again. Especially the part about how Sarah looked that night. I think that belonged with the Sara B part. JMHO :peep
    He almost chokes up when talking about his intimate moment with her (Sarah B)...
    making special attention to make it known that he was not avoiding her that the RC was about the other girls...hmmmm

When I first saw this picture, I really thought it was Meredith and Ian. I just watched the video of Travis talking about the last rose ceremony and now I'm totally convinced it IS him and Moana in his bedroom. The curtains totally match, the molding totally matches and there are candles in his room. That is so weird though how we all thought it was M & I. That was everyone's first impression.

shabbychic-I agree, it definitely looks like moana.

Is there a thumb ring?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Regular

Dr. Loveless

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
    shabbychic-I agree, it definitely looks like moana.
    which is Moana? They both look like woman. check out the long greasy hair on the right :p

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Post

When I first saw this picture, I really thought it was Meredith and Ian. I just watched the video of Travis talking about the last rose ceremony and now I'm totally convinced it IS him and Moana in his bedroom. The curtains totally match, the molding totally matches and there are candles in his room. That is so weird though how we all thought it was M & I. That was everyone's first impression.

Dreamerss16430.jpg
    This is also a pic of Travis's bedroom.