Page 9 of 297 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    Sorry but I don't understand what you're getting at?
    Back in the posts #77 Bamabrain answered this question Sarahbfan

Originally Posted by vicyn8
    Attachment 16138Which rose ceremony is this? It looks like Sarah B. Her dress must be black because otherwise we would see some hint of a different colour. She wore orange the 1st night. Her hair looks to be partially pulled back as in the second ceremony however Travis was wearing a blue shirt. The 1st photo shows a white cuff.
    Attachment 16139Attachment 16140
    His blue shirt at the 2nd ceremony had a blue cuff.

At the upcoming ceremony, Sarah B will be wearing a black dress however her hair will down.

Your thoughts?

This was Bamabrain's reply: I think that was from the first RC.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    I think she means the scene where SB is squatting and saying someone there can't be trusted.
    If you listen very closley it is not SBs voice but they want you to think so.

They are squating for a cuddle & who know what else. LOL

It is not SB.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    If you listen very closley it is not SBs voice but they want you to think so.

They are squating for a cuddle & who know what else. LOL

It is not SB.
    No, I think it sounds exactly like Sarah B, and there's the eyebrow, which is hers definitely!
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

This is in the new spoilers for Week 4. Does anyone remember this coat before or is this new? An after the rose shot or just a soliloquy
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Back to the rose ceremony and the subject of whether Moana gets a rose, or Jehan on her date, for that matter. We have a picture of all six girls standing then five -- the six minus Sarah who we know gets a rose based on another picture. Clearly they all started out standing and then Sarah S was asked to sit down. Not Jehan. Not Moana.

This is not unique. We also have a picture of eight girls from last week, then pictures with five after three were asked to sit down.

Bottom line, I don't think Jehan and Moana have pre-given roses. I think Moana gets a massage from the bike ride based on some contrived competition, but I don't think a rose was at stake.

The other thing I thought was odd in this series: Sarah B got a rose the first night but it ended up really meaning nothing. She didn't even get the first date out of it.

No, I think it sounds exactly like Sarah B, and there's the eyebrow, which is hers definitely!

I guess we will wait & see . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FeralFeeder View Post
    Back to the rose ceremony and the subject of whether Moana gets a rose, or Jehan on her date, for that matter. We have a picture of all six girls standing then five -- the six minus Sarah who we know gets a rose based on another picture. Clearly they all started out standing and then Sarah S was asked to sit down. Not Jehan. Not Moana.

This is not unique. We also have a picture of eight girls from last week, then pictures with five after three were asked to sit down.

Bottom line, I don't think Jehan and Moana have pre-given roses. I think Moana gets a massage from the bike ride based on some contrived competition, but I don't think a rose was at stake.

The other thing I thought was odd in this series: Sarah B got a rose the first night but it ended up really meaning nothing. She didn't even get the first date out of it.
    Maybe Sarah B's rose will mean something in a later episode..who know Does anyone know who got the first impression rose last season?

So you don't think there was a rose involved at all during Moana's date? Because I guess if there was, and he didn't give it to her, that would mean she would have to go home ? And she didn't... hmmm.
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post

This is in the new spoilers for Week 4. Does anyone remember this coat before or is this new? An after the rose shot or just a soliloquy
    I have never seen that coat before. She doesn't look too happy in that picture. It is a weird screen shot.

THis week is a very unusual show. One solo date gets a rose and stays.

One solo date stays, but we have no idea if she got a rose or not...
    (also, the media release says they have a dinner and then go to the top of the tower for a special toast. So...if she told him at the dinner, that means the laughing, and the "you'll break my heart if you leave" comes after the big reveal.)

Then, we have a group date, with supposedly no rose? Has that happened before?

Then, they are all mad at Moana, but if she did happen to get a rose at the group date? Why would Sarah B feel the need to rat her out?

My head is spinning. I'm pretty sure Jehan and Tara leave, but no idea how we get to that point.

Maybe Sarah B's rose will mean something in a later episode..who know

So you don't think there was a rose involved at all during Moana's date? Because I guess if there was, and he didn't give it to her, that would mean she would have to go home ? And she didn't... hmmm.
    Moana didn't have a one-on-one. Roses given on group dates don't mean all the others go home.

Maybe Sarah's first rose was some kind of immunity rose! Oh, wrong show...

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post

Never - and I must say, it is a most unflattering photo. It certainly looks to be taken at the Chateau although the tree is a new bit of vegetation from what we've seen before.

As to the previous semantic debate, all the Canadians I know do actually consider "American" to refer to the States. Canadian television, Canadian beer Despite that, I don't thing Chris saying... "will have to go home/back to the States" is a clue to anything.