Page 8 of 297 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia View Post
    Here's what I think: Jehan's 1-on-1 date goes very well, so she decides to spring her "secret" on Travis. She says she'll leave if that's what he wants. He says it would break his heart if she leaves. So they decide that he'll sleep on it, dealing with it at the RC. At the RC, Travis has second thoughts (Wow, what's the secret?) and doesn't offer Jehan a rose. Jehan is upset, crying by the time she's outside.

BTW: There were 1,500 posts in the old analysis thread since the show on Monday! In just four days! Talk about buzz!
    Oooo, that would be cold! But it could happen. In rethinking what I said in my earlier post, I also might agree with someone who earlier said Jehan takes herself out of it privately, because to simply refuse a rose or take herself out publicly would mean that the other girls would know that someone was not intended to get a rose. I really think if that were to happen, they should just take the rose out of play and reduce the number of girls moving forward. But if she simply takes herself out privately, what happens that is so shocking at the rose ceremony? Why is Tara trapping flies? Surely even she couldn't see herself advancing so that can't be the reason for her open mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post

Maybe... Jehan tells Travis beforehand she doesn't want the rose, but she goes to the rose ceremony, and then it's announced that Jehan is leaving willingly and that only one person will be going home, and that's why everyone is shocked...and I'm guessing Sarah B is mad because maybe she get's picked last, but that doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't going to pick her, and she thinks that if Jehan hadn't done that then she'd be going home. Even though he might have picked her last just because he wanted to.
    Maybe Tara with her mouth open is SB Finally cracks thinking she would be out if Jehan took the rose. WE saw something last week from her & the girls in the house not being them selves. Maybe SB says I'm outta here too?? LOL She sure is crying in that pic which I think is this week.

This is an intersting senario. Like you talking set up here & he knew Jehan was leaving so he gave SB the last rose so the others figure she is next?? Is that the drift I get here???
    Last edited by intheblind; 01-28-2006 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Attachment 16138Which rose ceremony is this? It looks like Sarah B. Her dress must be black because otherwise we would see some hint of a different colour. She wore orange the 1st night. Her hair looks to be partially pulled back as in the second ceremony however Travis was wearing a blue shirt. The 1st photo shows a white cuff.
    Attachment 16139Attachment 16140
    His blue shirt at the 2nd ceremony had a blue cuff.

At the upcoming ceremony, Sarah B will be wearing a black dress however her hair will down.

Your thoughts?
    Sorry but I don't understand what you're getting at?
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    This is an intersting senario. Like you talking set up here & he knew Jehan was leaving so he gave SB the last rose so the others figure she is next?? Is that the drift I get here???
    Oh hmm actually I never thought of it like that! I was just suggesting that the reason Sarah B looks so mad is maybe she just THOUGHT that because she got the last rose, she would have gone home if Jehan hadn't left. When really, if Jehan had stayed it probably would have been fair game for anyone to leave.

But that's interesting what you say, maybe Travis doesn't want to make it so obvious that he likes Sarah B to the other girls, so they don't worry about her being competition, when really at the end he surprises them all and picks her lol

Truth - I was bored and decided to revisit old screencaps. The pic in question struck me as odd because her dress should be orange. I acutally zoomed and likewise entertained myself on my computer and his sleeve doesn't appear to be wide enough to cover all the side of her bodice HOWEVER if I can make people's faces purple with my software than certainly a screencap can be touched up.

Just curious, so I posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Truth - I was bored and decided to revisit old screencaps. The pic in question struck me as odd because her dress should be orange. I acutally zoomed and likewise entertained myself on my computer and his sleeve doesn't appear to be wide enough to cover all the side of her bodice HOWEVER if I can make people's faces purple with my software than certainly a screencap can be touched up.

Just curious, so I posted it.
    LOL oh ok. I was just wondering cause I didn't understand what that had to do with anything lol hehe

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    Oh hmm actually I never thought of it like that! I was just suggesting that the reason Sarah B looks so mad is maybe she just THOUGHT that because she got the last rose, she would have gone home if Jehan hadn't left. When really, if Jehan had stayed it probably would have been fair game for anyone to leave.

But that's interesting what you say, maybe Travis doesn't want to make it so obvious that he likes Sarah B to the other girls, so they don't worry about her being competition, when really at the end he surprises them all and picks her lol

FROM your lips to the man upstairs ears. I would be so happy if that is what happen. I still think she is gone after the hometown dates.

FORT Fogey
    Here’s what I think. The 1 on 1 date is always a rose or go home proposition. There is no reason for either Doc or Jehan to think they have an option. So, he offers the rose, and whatever Jehan’s reservations are, she accepts.

Some time before the RC, she decides to walk after all. Now, Fleiss is all in a tizzy because there are only two other roses in play for the RC (one, actually if Moana got one on the group date) and he needs 4 hometown dates. I think Jehan is standing in the RC line because she is asked/forced to make an announcement /give penance and then she withdraws before the ceremony starts. This lets them keep 3 roses in play (already nicely laid out on the pedestal) without making the good Doc look like a re-gifter.

We know the whole contretemps with Moana is initiated by the rejected Bachettes, before Jehan goes on her date. I wonder if the fact Moana then gets singled out on the group date is what causes it to reignite. Looks like Susan, Jehan and SS all confront Moana while Sarah B runs off to tattle to the Doc.

ETA because hotown and hometown are not always the same thing.

I think she means the scene where SB is squatting and saying someone there can't be trusted.

Honestly I have never been interested in all the shows other than Meredith like how I am in this one. I really like this girl she is real, not phoney, no airs about her and she looks to have fallen for him. Her bio says she wants someone who wants to be with her. No high expectations just to be happy. I am going to be crush if she does not win this, because no one has the chemistry with Travis like she does. That camp date must mean something it can't just end like that.