Page 7 of 297 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dom_mom View Post
    Her and Moana must not have too much against each other, as they are in each others friends list on myspace.
    http://www.myspace.com/jehanmary
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.view profile&friendID=1983447
    It says in Moana's and Jehan's myspaces that they're single hehe hmm
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53 View Post
    Two observations:
    I can't figure out how to post a picture, but look at the hugs in the RC on ABC website. It seems to me that every time one of the Bacherlors is "into" the girl he hugs with his hands flat, grasping them firmly. If not he hugs them with his hands in kind of a fist or at least not with the fingers flat. ( I think I might do this too, but I've been married a long time so it's hard to remember) Sort of like wanting to get every inch of flesh touching He hugs Jehan with closed hands. Sarah TN with open hands. Tara gets closed hands. Susan gets open hands. I can't find Sara B (but I bet his hands are very open on her!)

I noticed the same thing with Charlie--made me pretty sure Sara B was the one. And Byron definitely did that--it was almost like he wanted to meld with Mary.

Second: I think Jehan's MySpace opening up is VERY significant indication that she is going home this week. Her friends are inviting her to come and visit so she is not "the one." For the same reason, I think Moana is not "the one." I think they would have to be much more careful if they were chosen. Susan, for instance......
    He hug SB with close hand, I notice anyway. She is going home she is not the one he picks it is SARAH S that wins.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post

Maybe... Jehan tells Travis beforehand she doesn't want the rose, but she goes to the rose ceremony, and then it's announced that Jehan is leaving willingly and that only one person will be going home, and that's why everyone is shocked...and I'm guessing Sarah B is mad because maybe she get's picked last, but that doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't going to pick her, and she thinks that if Jehan hadn't done that then she'd be going home. Even though he might have picked her last just because he wanted to.
    I think this is a very possible scenerio. I think that could be why the girls are shocked. One that Jehan is leaving by choice and two because only one girl is going home. And even though Jehan is leaving of her own free will BEFORE he gives out roses, it still may upset the 3 girls who stay (remember Sarah S already got her rose) and they may continue wondering if maybe they were not really going to be chosen if Jehan had stayed. I can especially see Sarah B being upset by this, especially if she gets the last rose. I have a feeling Moana will get the first rose he gives out that night and Sarah B will get the last rose. That will create more drama and tension between everyone.

Oh and far as the picture of Jehan crying. Maybe she really is crying and that is from after the ceremony. But it's possible she could be crying just over leaving the girls and being sad to say goodbye to them and this whole experience. It's probably not because she's broken hearted. I've said it before but I REALLY like her. She really seems like a great girl from all I've read about her.

It says in Moana's and Jehan's myspaces that they're single hehe hmm
    It also says in Moana's myspace that she has a friend MFD

bachelor8preview5-04.jpgWhich rose ceremony is this? It looks like Sarah B. Her dress must be black because otherwise we would see some hint of a different colour. She wore orange the 1st night. Her hair looks to be partially pulled back as in the second ceremony however Travis was wearing a blue shirt. The 1st photo shows a white cuff.
    bppremiereset2-163.jpgbpep2-36.jpg
    His blue shirt at the 2nd ceremony had a blue cuff.

At the upcoming ceremony, Sarah B will be wearing a black dress however her hair will down.

Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Attachment 16138Which rose ceremony is this? It looks like Sarah B. Her dress must be black because otherwise we would see some hint of a different colour. She wore orange the 1st night. Her hair looks to be partially pulled back as in the second ceremony however Travis was wearing a blue shirt. The 1st photo shows a white cuff.
    Attachment 16139Attachment 16140
    His blue shirt at the 2nd ceremony had a blue cuff.

At the upcoming ceremony, Sarah B will be wearing a black dress however her hair will down.

Your thoughts?
    I think that was from the first RC.

Maybe... Jehan tells Travis beforehand she doesn't want the rose, but she goes to the rose ceremony, and then it's announced that Jehan is leaving willingly and that only one person will be going home, and that's why everyone is shocked...and I'm guessing Sarah B is mad because maybe she get's picked last, but that doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't going to pick her, and she thinks that if Jehan hadn't done that then she'd be going home. Even though he might have picked her last just because he wanted to.
    This is along the lines of what I've been thinking. He wanted to give Jehan a rose at dinner, but instead gave her the option of thinking it over until the rose ceremony. Then she refuses in advance and the other girls are surprised she's leaving voluntarily.

I think the only flaw in the scenario is thinking Sarah B. would be bright enough to come to the conclusion that she might have gone home instead. The girl is nice but she just isn't that bright, IMO.

Another possible scenario is that Travis bolted from the format and couldn't decide at dinner if he wanted to give Jehan a rose or not then and there. She brings up her complications giving him a chance to suggest this compromise, knowing she will probably back out anyway, taking him off the hook. Then she bows out at the rose ceremony and we would never know what he had in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Attachment 16138Which rose ceremony is this? It looks like Sarah B. Her dress must be black because otherwise we would see some hint of a different colour. She wore orange the 1st night. Her hair looks to be partially pulled back as in the second ceremony however Travis was wearing a blue shirt. The 1st photo shows a white cuff.
    First RC, first rose. What Travis is wearing matches. Sarah B was wearing a backless orange gown. Consistant with the above hug. You can't see the orange because his arms are wrapped around her. His jacket sleeves mask her dress.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    And refusing the rose at the Rose Ceremony is unkind to the others, because whoever gets the final rose is going to feel she just got it by default. The only fair way would be for Jehan to tell him privately before the ceremony, "Don't give me a rose tonight," and I suspect that's what she will do, if that's the way this plays out. There's no way the Eiffel Tower date could have been an elimination date. They had to be simply "optional rose dates", otherwise if he decided to eliminate them both, there would be no rose ceremony and no tears for Fleiss to film!
    YOu are quite right.It would be very unkind and I hope ti doesnt turn out that way.jelle In Jesse's season so many girls wanted to bolt that 2 asked him not to give them a rose at the same RC (2 that we know of , maybe there were more). The med student still showed up for the ceremony I believe.
    vicynI see a blue cuff in the first photo as well. And she is holding the rose while outside which fits first night.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 01-28-2006 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralFeeder View Post
    This is along the lines of what I've been thinking. He wanted to give Jehan a rose at dinner, but instead gave her the option of thinking it over until the rose ceremony. Then she refuses in advance and the other girls are surprised she's leaving voluntarily.
    Here's what I think: Jehan's 1-on-1 date goes very well, so she decides to spring her "secret" on Travis. She says she'll leave if that's what he wants. He says it would break his heart if she leaves. So they decide that he'll sleep on it, dealing with it at the RC. At the RC, Travis has second thoughts (Wow, what's the secret?) and doesn't offer Jehan a rose. Jehan is upset, crying by the time she's outside.

BTW: There were 1,500 posts in the old analysis thread since the show on Monday! In just four days! Talk about buzz!
    Last edited by Zinnia; 01-28-2006 at 06:14 PM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?