Page 55 of 297 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    I went to view Moana's my space & one thing stood out to me in the Moana's Interest section - she listed among other things - many references to Paris & Italy in the spring, but this one caught my eye "...creapy clown music next to our crapery in paris ..." Hmmm, who is the our? I think we should not rule out Moana as the final, I think she could be the top contender.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock View Post

This could very well be Shiloh or Jehan for that matter. But, the bawling bachette is wearing ripped jeans. Unless Shiloh changes clothes during the day, we know she is wearing a skirt and boots.
    Oh I think the girl wearing the ripped jean sis defiantley SB but I do not & have said so many times that it is not her making those comments. It may be where SB starts to come unglued though & her real comment could be entirey different.
    They are playing a game here & we know That T has worn that black fleece nmany times & if I remember correctly he has worn that head band more than once. He could also be on the grounds somewhere talking to Shilo after coming back from some group date. Who knows.

Which one has darker hair roots? This girl in the above pic has dark roots.
    Maybe a hint as to who it is.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat View Post
    If you are using a mac or on some alternative browsers, some profiles will cause your computer to freeze or "crash" - it is from the layouts that the people use for the backgrounds,etc (you get the codes for the layouts - all premade - from other sites). Some of the code uses things that overwhelms computers or is incompatible with the mac OS- i haven't had it happen on my home computer (PC) but on my work computer (brand new imac) it happens all the time. Don't worry, it's not downloading anything. Jehans's myspace page uses a layout that is fairly advanced (code-wise) - which is probably confusing your computer.
    Thanks for the info aramcobrat! Now I won't worry....
    kitty-cats rule!

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Oh I think the girl wearing the ripped jean sis defiantley SB but I do not & have said so many times that it is not her making those comments. It may be where SB starts to come unglued though & her real comment could be entirey different.
    They are playing a game here & we know That T has worn that black fleece nmany times & if I remember correctly he has worn that head band more than once. He could also be on the grounds somewhere talking to Shilo after coming back from some group date. Who knows.

Why O Why does he wear that head thing????

Does anyone get the feeling that other than the one that is picked that none of the girls really know who took it. They know they are rejected but that is all they know. That is what I am hedging on right now. LOL This will be a surprise for many. Maybe not our choices but I think something is up????

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    Just looked up the schedule for the remaining shows on Medianet:

1/30 10pm The Bachelor
    2/6 9-11pm The Bachelor (hometown dates)
    2/13 9-11pm The Bachelor (fantasy dates)
    2/20 10pm The Bachelor: Paris The Women Tell All (guess Chris got the date wrong)
    2/27 9-11pm The Bachelor (Final Rose)

There is nothing at all about an After the Final Rose.
    Interesting no After The Rose may be Travis and his pick is not together after all.

Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan View Post
    I went to view Moana's my space & one thing stood out to me in the Moana's Interest section - she listed among other things - many references to Paris & Italy in the spring, but this one caught my eye "...creapy clown music next to our crapery in paris ..." Hmmm, who is the our? I think we should not rule out Moana as the final, I think she could be the top contender.

Good eye. Who knows what this could mean? I believe Moana is a top contender along with Sara S. However, I see more of Sara S based on what I have read in here, and I see more of Moana based on the show and Travis' presence when around her.

I think that editing has made it look the least like it could be Sara S. and Moana, but I think these two will end up in the end. They (producers) always play games with us, but they always show you good things about the person who wins. That is for sure. I think Moana has been shown pretty good. She has stayed out of the cattiness, although she is taking stuff for not showing all her feelings for Travis to the others. Which is stupid?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild1flwr View Post
    "Monday, February 13
    9:00 – 11:00 PM
    UPDATE Tonight’s program is “THE BACHELOR: PARIS – Episode 806” – Program information and TV parental guideline to come."

Is this the finale? A 2-hour show on the 13th? It can't be... right?
    If I repeat what someone else has already posted, sorry, but it's hard to 'work" and keep up with the quick posts!!
    But I read that starting w/ Feb. 6 the shows are 2 hrs shows..
    Feb. 6-- hometown dates with clips from previous seasons hometown dates and some crash and burn dates...

Feb. 13.. Fantasy dates.. I'm glad this is longer... they usually rush over all the dates, so maybe we actually get to hear a 2 minute conversation!
    And you know they'll relive some of the "best and probably worst" fantasy dates from the past.

Feb. 20th.. I can't see them having a 2 hr WTA.... boy would that be a hoot.. cat fights and hillbilly teeth and rotting eggs relived!! ugh!!... maybe we get an edited hi-light show of the fantasy dates

Feb. 27th .. final 2.. FRC and maybe the AFR show... I just pray it's not another 3 hr snooze fest like Charlie's final show was!! :nono
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    Good eye. Who knows what this could mean? I believe Moana is a top contender along with Sara S. However, I see more of Sara S based on what I have read in here, and I see more of Moana based on the show and Travis' presence when around her.

I think that editing has made it look the least like it could be Sara S. and Moana, but I think these two will end up in the end. They (producers) always play games with us, but they always show you good things about the person who wins. That is for sure. I think Moana has been shown pretty good. She has stayed out of the cattiness, although she is taking stuff for not showing all her feelings for Travis to the others. Which is stupid?

Doesnt that just make Moana the "most" mature?? After all, she isnt kissing and telling. I dont have an opinion on who wins...just dont have a vested interest in any of them...but, I do think Moana is the least catty (that we have been allowed to see!)