Page 52 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blhstock View Post
    Yes, I noticed that he referred to them as characters also and meant to comment on it. It just reinforces the fact that Fleiss & Co totally dehumanizes these people and creates caricatures that fit their story line
    He didn't seem to refer to any of the others that are left as characters though, just Moana. I taped it and will have to go back and watch again to be sure, but I thought it was only Moana and Allie that he referred to that way.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by himaintenance View Post
    I just read on another site that Shiloh is the one that warns Travis to watch out for players before she leaves. Also, the big surprise is that Jehan got married at 25 and is divorced. She tells him she wants to leave at the Eiffel Tower and that's where we hear him say the statement we've been seeing in the commercials. She stays until the RC and the site says she is offered a rose but decides that she has less in common with T than she originally thought and declines the rose. This makes sense, as we see Tara's face and hear Susan saying "She dropped a bomb on us". Seems plausible....Guess we'll have to wait to see for sure.
    Shiloh warning him wouldn't surprise me, but Sarah B does too as long as the voice isn't being spliced in while she's kneeling and talking to Travis. Maybe that's what ends up ruining what they have, since he seemed so uncomfortable with Shiloh doing it and she was gone the next possible chance.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt View Post
    Jumping off to a different subject. I really believe that since Sarah S and Jehan both was going to get a Rose for the hometown date but Jehan threw a wrench into the works so Travis had to rethink who he wants to keep in this round for hometown. I think that maybe he had planned on letting Sarah B go but had to keep her because of Jehan flying the coop ,as it seems like she may be gone after the hometowns. Just a thought on my part.
    And if Sara B wasnt going to be picked for a hometown until Jehan walked then it makes it even worse when her Dad grills Travis (apparently).

Chris has always compared these girls into characters. All the previous shows he made fun of them. He even made fun of the winners. I think he likes to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by himaintenance View Post
    ITA. This may be why she leaves after the hometown and why there is tension during the date next week, should the rumors be true.
    Well if this is true, he knew that she was really interested in him he should have taken Tara then and send Sarah B packing, especially if the camping trip that I saw was not to his liking. That girl put her self out there, she did not play games with him, he should have had the decency to let her go than carry on a game with her knowing that she is so honest with him. Yes she might have been young, but god do the decent thing for her also.

I just saw the new commericial for tonight and in the end you hear a voiceover say "the girls were shocked" anyone know who says this...??
    It might be whoever dropped the "bomb" although it sounds a little like Shiloh.

I am starting to really think Shiloh and Jennifer give them some quizzing and maybe Travis is listening.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt View Post
    Jumping off to a different subject. I really believe that since Sarah S and Jehan both was going to get a Rose for the hometown date but Jehan threw a wrench into the works so Travis had to rethink who he wants to keep in this round for hometown. I think that maybe he had planned on letting Sarah B go but had to keep her because of Jehan flying the coop ,as it seems like she may be gone after the hometowns. Just a thought on my part.
    This is one thing we will never know. Two things he knew she would refuse so it set up that he knew he would give SB the last rose & know one would know for sure who it was going to be but SB goes balistic thinking it is her or it is as you say SB would have been next.
    WE will never know??

Hair and Nails Analysis

It is pretty obvious to me that the woman with the short dark-haired pony tail in the hot tub with Travis is MOANA and NOT SUSAN.

First: Moana's hair is only long in pieces at each side, hence the long strings of hair below the shorter pony tail. Susan's hair is LONG all over and the pony tail would be longer.

Second, and most important: Look at the NAILS of the woman in the hot tub...........and then look at the nails of Moana, when she is writing at the table with the tea pot in front of her. To me, they look the same.

Just my observances!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ's Mommy View Post
    I just saw the new commericial for tonight and in the end you hear a voiceover say "the girls were shocked" anyone know who says this...??
    It might be whoever dropped the "bomb" although it sounds a little like Shiloh.

I am starting to really think Shiloh and Jennifer give them some quizzing and maybe Travis is listening.

Or when Shilo leaves she then tells them she is related. Yikes??

Quote Originally Posted by TJ's Mommy View Post
    OK, so I have been a lurker for about 2 weeks now and never had much to add but really appreciate your awesome sleuthing...

I just called that phone number listed under the travel section and got the voice mail of someone who sounds like Susan, she said her name was Susan Eddc...

hmmm that web site came down awfully fast after it was mentioned here! I think it is legit because I googled the # and also came up with Susan working as a house sitter in LA.

BTW, yes definitely looks like a wedding band on Nick's finger on his web page!
    No way do I think Susan is married. A wedding guest, or caterer, or country club staff person would surely have come forward the first week the show aired and spilled the beans. And I dont think Travis would care all that much if someone had called off an engagement. It's divorce that he is concerned about. Not the same thing.

Why are so many of you assuming that Sara B took Jehan's spot? I havent seen any spoilers or caps for that.