Page 5 of 297 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralFeeder View Post
    Since Jehan is leaving the show on Monday I guess she has unlocked her "my space" site. Don't know why she needed to make it private. No clues there about the status of her dating life or insights as to how far she makes it on the show.
    Last edited by Jennie; 01-28-2006 at 12:03 PM.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post

uh where's Sarah S in the pic below the first one? I thought she already got a rose, so how come she's standing there.
    They did the same thing last week - they had all 7 girls lined up for the photo and when it came time to start filming the actual rose ceremony they had Susan, Sarah B and Moana sitting off to the side. This is probably the same exact scenario that they do each week and explains Sarah S not standing with the other girls from the screencap/preview. They aren't showing us any of the pre-RC stuff anymore, though we know from pictures they do still have the little meet and greet sessions.

Does this look like Vienna to you?
    I don't know if that's in Vienna or not - but I know it matches the sweater she wears while they are in Vienna. It could possibly be her hometown date.

Did Jennifer get a haircut?
    Here's Jennifer seated inside - I can't tell if she got her hair cut or not from it, but:

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    Re: discusion of the 'secret" and the "twist" for the next episode:

The "secret" seems most likely to be that Jehan is divorced.

The "twist" has to do with the rose giving situation with Jehan if we are correct about her leaving this week. To this point, in the last couple of seasons anyway, they have to give the date a rose or send them directly home. They obviously must make some sort of exception for Jehan from the recaps. Since we have never had a situation where the recepient does NOT want to except the rose on their 1on1 date, the twist will be that they give her a reprieve until the RC?

Now there is the possiblity that she accepts the rose on her date but announces at the RC that she has changed her mind and wants to leave? Now that would be a "shocker"! I believe the contestants are free to leave by their own choice at any point....but lets admit it, who would when you are getting a great free holiday and served on hand and foot? Even if I didn't care for the guy at all I would stick around until I got the boot.
    I don't see why he gave her the rose, if she says she doesn't want to stay...and so then definitly he sends Tara home and if Jehan leaves by herself, someone who was supposed to get that rose will be very maddddddd lol So we still think that's Sarah B ? Who wasn't supposed to get it...maybe it was Susan...or uh Moana? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    They did the same thing last week - they had all 7 girls lined up for the photo and when it came time to start filming the actual rose ceremony they had Susan, Sarah B and Moana sitting off to the side. This is probably the same exact scenario that they do each week and explains Sarah S not standing with the other girls from the screencap/preview. They aren't showing us any of the pre-RC stuff anymore, though we know from pictures they do still have the little meet and greet sessions.

I don't know if that's in Vienna or not - but I know it matches the sweater she wears while they are in Vienna. It could possibly be her hometown date.

Here's Jennifer seated inside - I can't tell if she got her hair cut or not from it, but:

Oh ok thanks that explains it!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 01-28-2006 at 09:06 PM. Reason: multiple post merge
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Is Jehan's sister Lacy among us? She posted this on her sister's MySpace "fall into the fort". That's the whole message. Is she talking about us?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia View Post
    No, but the clothes match perfectly. For a long time, I thought it was Sarah S' Home Visit.
    If Jehan can have a lucky jacket, maybe Sarah S has a lucky sweater!

Is Jehan's sister Lacy among us? She posted this on her sister's MySpace "fall into the fort". That's the whole message. Is she talking about us?

Zinnia, I wondered the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain View Post
    If Jehan can have a lucky jacket, maybe Sarah S has a lucky sweater!
    I'll buy that, except... Why is Travis wearing the exact same outfit he wears in Vienna on the ferris wheel?

One coincidence, OK. Two coincidences, no way.

Two observations:
    I can't figure out how to post a picture, but look at the hugs in the RC on ABC website. It seems to me that every time one of the Bacherlors is "into" the girl he hugs with his hands flat, grasping them firmly. If not he hugs them with his hands in kind of a fist or at least not with the fingers flat. ( I think I might do this too, but I've been married a long time so it's hard to remember) Sort of like wanting to get every inch of flesh touching He hugs Jehan with closed hands. Sarah TN with open hands. Tara gets closed hands. Susan gets open hands. I can't find Sara B (but I bet his hands are very open on her!)

I noticed the same thing with Charlie--made me pretty sure Sara B was the one. And Byron definitely did that--it was almost like he wanted to meld with Mary.

Second: I think Jehan's MySpace opening up is VERY significant indication that she is going home this week. Her friends are inviting her to come and visit so she is not "the one." For the same reason, I think Moana is not "the one." I think they would have to be much more careful if they were chosen. Susan, for instance......
    Last edited by dlmom53; 01-28-2006 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53 View Post
    I think they would have to be much more careful if they were chosen. Susan, for instance......
    Or Sarah S.

Or Sarah S.

Oh, I agree: Susan and Sara seem to be his favorites--even though they aren't showing any LUUUVV between him and Sara

One is safe and the other eye candy. The "smitten kitten" line is a little too over the top for me at this early stage (ok, well, EVER)