Page 3 of 297 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Same clothes? Same time?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

profile from Jehan's myspace

Jehan's Details
    Here for: Networking, Friends
    Orientation: Straight
    Hometown: Chicago
    Body type: 5' 8"
    Religion: Christian - other
    Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
    Children: Someday
    Education: College graduate

Of course who's to say anything posted on myspace is legit.
    Last edited by vicyn8; 01-28-2006 at 03:43 AM.

So there goes that theory! Thanks, Vicyn. I'm trying!!!! I do notice she says 'single' instead of 'divorced'...that's a bit misleading.

Jehan

Didn't she do some modelling at some point in her
    20s? I think I read that somewhere. If so, could her secret be related in some way?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post

Same clothes? Same time?
    the top 2 pictures are not the same of SB as the bottom because her hair is down in the top ones and up in the bottom one. Also, SS's tans are 2 different colors.. So this is at least 2 different times..
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post

Same clothes? Same time?
    The pic of SB in the whitish shirt is what she was wearing when the guy came and picked up Kristen's luggage. I remember when I saw that scene, I thought - oh, that's where that screencap came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I watched this several times and me thinks Fliess is up to his splicing again. Especially the part about how Sarah looked that night. I think that belonged with the Sara B part. JMHO :peep
    It was about SB, he said she looked stunning. I have been wondering what happen at the campsite because we never get to see them come home in the morning, and that word intimate in his language, must mean something, if she goes then something big must have happen.

In the pic of Susan hugging (greeting???)Travis in a grassy area with a football in view, has anyone figured out what the big purple bag is for?????

FORT Fanatic
    I'm still so curious about the previews that say there will be a "Twist"... I mean, a revelation from Jehan (divorce or otherwise) wouldn't really qualify as a "twist" - it could be a "shocker" or a "secret."
    I'm sure there is some degree of over-dramatics, in that it won't be that huge of a twist, but still, what is the big twist. It must have something to do with more, or less, roses being handed out...or I guess it could be something like Dash is moving into the girls' house for a night, or something like that.
    Any other ideas - not about which girls are staying or going, but specifically what the twist is?

aramcobrat I'm pretty sure the twist is that Jehan tells him she was married, then tells him she wants to leave, but yet shock of all shocks, she stays til the RC. They usually over hype these things and I think, from all the screencaps we have seen, that this is the shocking twist. No one has ever (in like 2 seasons) ever left a one on one roseless yet returned to the house. Shocking - right.?