Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

FORT Fan
    After a conversation I had last night while having dinner with a musician and his wife, I am convinced that Sarah wins. It has a "twist" to it according to this couple. Should I believe them? We compared hospital stories and LA stories. They had just returned from the Grammy's. Ironically, he was closely connected to the Ellen show last week. My dh looked at me driving home and asked me if I was convinced. He doubted that I believed his hospital stories! Anyway, I now believe they are together, but did she get the final rose? I not sure how this plays out for TV. I thought I would share this information.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 02-12-2006 at 11:26 PM.

Wait, I'm certain this observation provides the real clue to whom Travis picks:

Notice that his name has six letters.
    Notice that the remaining three women's names have five letters, except that we've been forced to think of Sarah as SarahS (six letters!). And SarahB was kept on the show by Fleiss as long as possible to force us to use SarahS.
    And, Stork and Stone both have five letters!

That sneaky Fleiss.
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    You're absolutely right about the JK show. But did you notice that Travis was trying to defend Susan? He started telling JK that it wasn't an act or that she wasn't acting.
    Yes i noticed that also. I re-watched the first couple of shows. If you look at he interview with susan after her one on one date with the doc. you will see her in that dress that matches her hands over her face. in that PI she is all made up and the dress where she says something to the effect of I thought we would have a nice glass of wine but I was nervous..ANd its NOT the dress she has on this weeks RC and her hair is different! Its is really cut up when she is talking...
    So I believe that is not Susan leaving this week. I believe that her and Moana make it to the final two...

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rdpch View Post

Notice that the remaining three women's names have five letters, except that we've been forced to think of Sarah as SarahS (six letters!). And SarahB was kept on the show by Fleiss as long as possible to force us to use SarahS.

That sneaky Fleiss.
    I think you've got it dusted and nailed down tight

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Yes i noticed that also. I re-watched the first couple of shows. If you look at he interview with susan after her one on one date with the doc. you will see her in that dress that matches her hands over her face. in that PI she is all made up and the dress where she says something to the effect of I thought we would have a nice glass of wine but I was nervous..ANd its NOT the dress she has on this weeks RC and her hair is different! Its is really cut up when she is talking...
    So I believe that is not Susan leaving this week. I believe that her and Moana make it to the final two...
    (long time lurker, third time posting.. i think my first two posts got deleted b/c i said sarah is a really a man)

I hope so! If its Susan and Moana in the final 2, then I'm certain that he'll pick Moana. Mind you, I am indifferent between the two, but I do not think Susan will make the final 2.

Don't know if anyone asked this previously, but i heard that Moana is hawaiian, german, scottish.

Quick question --I'm new. I just want to know.. Who is FLEISS?
    its driving me bananas.
    I keep picturing Heidi Fleiss, the hollywood madam.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    What do you make of the reports about Sarah's mom (parents) making the trip to Paris then if you have Sarah leaving this week?

The limo picture and the RC picture from this week match the hairstyles. There's no way even if she wore her hair the same way again it would match so closely.

IMO there's no way they've set Susan up for the final two. They've shown her talking about liking hard n*pples on a man, having her hair pulled, getting spanked - and then the whole talking about Moana scene from the 1/30 episode. They trashed her by the way they showed her hometown visit, with even her parents questioning her intentions and in tomorrow's visit Travis will question her intentions. That's not an edit one of the final two would get.

Moana and Sarah are coming into this both the cleanest of the bunch. Neither were shown participating in the sex chat, neither has been particularly chatty about any of the other women. Moana has been shown to have a connection with Travis since the first episode, and has been mentioned in his diary in the second. From all previous seasons though, I don't think she's getting a winner's edit based on the emotional vulnerability they've shown and the way her home visit was edited. There's NO way the entire visit was that bad, just not possible - so if she were the final one chosen, wouldn't they have shown us a better home visit?

There's more than enough doubt about Sarah though, between people thinking she's boring and plain to not having any chemistry with Travis, the only drama Fleiss needed to add to the mix to add any more questions about her was the moving comments. I don't know anyone who doesn't visit a message board about the Bachelor who thinks that she could possibly ever be his final choice. Everyone that I know and discuss this season with seems to think that Moana and/or Susan will be the chosen woman, and I don't discuss spoilers with them.

They work to surprise the millions of people who watch the show and don't come to forums, not to fake out those few who do.

Quote Originally Posted by rdpch View Post

That sneaky Fleiss.
    OMG! This is what I've been waiting for, this information is crucial to figuring out the winner, I believe! Consider also the fact that the first three letters in Stone and Stork are the same which leaves us with Ne + Rk = Nerk. One of the slang meanings of "nerk" is a combo of "nerd and dork". Now we're getting somewhere! We know the doc is a nerd and has been described as a dork by many who know him.
    I'm thinking this also points to Sarah S. as the lucky, lucky sweepstakes winner!

Makes about as much sense as anything else.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal View Post
    After a conversation I had last night while having dinner with a musician and his wife, I am convinced that Sarah wins. It has a "twist" to it according to this couple. Should I believe them? We compared hospital stories and LA stories. They had just returned from the Grammy's. Ironically, he was closely connected to the Ellen show last week. My dh looked at me driving home and asked me if I was convinced. He doubted that I believed his hospital stories! Anyway, I now believe they are together, but did she get the final rose? I not sure how this plays out for TV. I thought I would share this information.
    medicinegal.....I love reading your post. Could you share your thoughts on "twist" they were referring to? If you are convinced and have inside knowledge of Doc, I am sitting that much firmer in the Sarah train. ~~toot toot~~
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    What do you make of the reports about Sarah's mom (parents) making the trip to Paris then if you have Sarah leaving this week?

The limo picture and the RC picture from this week match the hairstyles. There's no way even if she wore her hair the same way again it would match so closely.

IMO there's no way they've set Susan up for the final two. They've shown her talking about liking hard n*pples on a man, having her hair pulled, getting spanked - and then the whole talking about Moana scene from the 1/30 episode. They trashed her by the way they showed her hometown visit, with even her parents questioning her intentions and in tomorrow's visit Travis will question her intentions. That's not an edit one of the final two would get.

Moana and Sarah are coming into this both the cleanest of the bunch. Neither were shown participating in the sex chat, neither has been particularly chatty about any of the other women. Moana has been shown to have a connection with Travis since the first episode, and has been mentioned in his diary in the second. From all previous seasons though, I don't think she's getting a winner's edit based on the emotional vulnerability they've shown and the way her home visit was edited. There's NO way the entire visit was that bad, just not possible - so if she were the final one chosen, wouldn't they have shown us a better home visit?

There's more than enough doubt about Sarah though, between people thinking she's boring and plain to not having any chemistry with Travis, the only drama Fleiss needed to add to the mix to add any more questions about her was the moving comments. I don't know anyone who doesn't visit a message board about the Bachelor who thinks that she could possibly ever be his final choice. Everyone that I know and discuss this season with seems to think that Moana and/or Susan will be the chosen woman, and I don't discuss spoilers with them.

They work to surprise the millions of people who watch the show and don't come to forums, not to fake out those few who do.
    Oh my fav is SS don't get me wrong. But I just get this feeling she may be gone this week! I hope I'm not dissapointed!