Page 2 of 297 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Attachment 16136
    This is also a pic of Travis's bedroom.

That looks a little different. Well wherever Travis was talking in the "after the rose" ABC video is definitely where him and Moana are kissing on the sofa.

Oh and one more thing I thought of.....I don't think Meredith's hair was quite this long on her show. I know she wore it pulled back sometimes but I don't think her ponytail was quite as long as this. Her hair was pretty short when she pulled it back.

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Post
    That looks a little different. Well wherever Travis was talking in the "after the rose" ABC video is definitely where him and Moana are kissing on the sofa.
    I think it is Moana as well; in the Chateau...but not Travis's bedroom. The settee has different upholstery than any I've seen there but the wall panelling is familiar.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive

So what is Moana doing here? She looks like she has a dictionary, lots of paper, her tea...what is she up to??
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Okay ladies and gents. No need for thanks. We're just trying to make this better for you. Feel free to post in here any screencaps whether they are in the first thread or not that you think are from the coming episodes.

FORT Newbie
    I'm one of the ones who thinks there's more to Jehan's secret than a former marriage. Yeah, it could be hyper-dramatic editing, but I don't see how having once been married could even be an issue in this day and age. Travis hasn't presented himself as a super religious conservative or anything, so I'm not really buying it. I'm leaning more towards an abortion or something like that. Maybe she can't have babies? Something that could affect the future. But either way I'm inclined to think she won't make the final four. I'm just not seeing a lot of "connection" there.

It's a shame, because she's one of the two I like best.

I'm having a hard time wading through all of the threads to find again where the myspace sites were discovered and what dates were determined for the various bachelorettes returning home. I've tried, but I must be doing something wrong or looking in the wrong places. Did anyone ever determine the exact dates that filming took place? I know I've seen it but can't find it again. I'm wondering about Jehan in particular, because I was looking at some of her friends' myspace sites today. Where is that stuff buried? Can anybody point me in the right direction? I knew i should have bookmarked it!

"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan View Post

So what is Moana doing here? She looks like she has a dictionary, lots of paper, her tea...what is she up to??
    She writes poems. My guess is she is hurt and writting down her feelings. IMHO

Can someone blow this up and see what Jehan has in her hand?? Please
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by BayouGirl View Post
    I'm one of the ones who thinks there's more to Jehan's secret than a former marriage. Yeah, it could be hyper-dramatic editing, but I don't see how having once been married could even be an issue in this day and age. Travis hasn't presented himself as a super religious conservative or anything, so I'm not really buying it. I'm leaning more towards an abortion or something like that. Maybe she can't have babies? Something that could affect the future. But either way I'm inclined to think she won't make the final four. I'm just not seeing a lot of "connection" there.

It's a shame, because she's one of the two I like best.

I'm having a hard time wading through all of the threads to find again where the myspace sites were discovered and what dates were determined for the various bachelorettes returning home. I've tried, but I must be doing something wrong or looking in the wrong places. Did anyone ever determine the exact dates that filming took place? I know I've seen it but can't find it again. I'm wondering about Jehan in particular, because I was looking at some of her friends' myspace sites today. Where is that stuff buried? Can anybody point me in the right direction? I knew i should have bookmarked it!
    BayouGirl, if you look at the captions on the pictures from abcmedianet, they have creation dates. I believe those are the dates the pictures were taken or at the very latest, a day later. This helps determine when various event took place. I always find it interesting how compressed this process really is.

Jehan's site is here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=40748180

I think that should work. If not, go to http://www.myspace.com/lacyxoxo and pick Jehan from her sister's list of friends.

I think Moana is working on a crossword or acrostic puzzle.

Bayougirl...I think you've got something though I'm seeing another side of it. I've been thinking for days now that a divorce isn't that big of deal.

After hearing that Jehan was married for several years, I figure maybe the secret is that she has child/ren. I don't think Travis, after his reaction to Allie G's desire to procreate, is anywhere near wanting to have a ready made family.

So maybe that's what freaks Jehan out. She has child/ren and saw how negatively Travis responded to another woman who was ready to start a family. Now that would be a very good reason for her to leave. And she'd want to go before the home date for sure. Why introduce him to her child/ren if he's clearly not into being a Daddy at this point in his life?