Page 15 of 297 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    There has been speculation about whether Chris gave away the final pick.

Maybe so. I've heard the intepretation of the 2nd to last line to mean he picked his hometown girl (sarah S).
    There is another interpretation. They went all the way to Paris and yet he may have picked someone who never went on a date there: Moana or Sarah B.
    I just don't think that second scenario fits what Chris was saying at all. For one, they are getting all day one on one dates during their hometown visits and we know for a fact that Moana gets a fantasy date and that's totally one on one too. I think that totally negates that interpretation.

There has been speculation about whether Chris gave away the final pick.

Maybe so. I've heard the intepretation of the 2nd to last line to mean he picked his hometown girl (sarah S).
    There is another interpretation. They went all the way to Paris and yet he may have picked someone who never went on a date there: Moana or Sarah B.

Vicyn you are now in my line of thinking. That's how I interpret it too.

God help SS if he chooses her, because I see no chemistry withher and he has heat all over the place with SB, the camp site date was it and he would have to explain that to her after that sexual question he ask her. He acted so free with her jumping on her, if he let he go he is s*****.

Brightcryptic - Totally agree with your statement that they get 1-1 dates.

What I'm saying is that if Moana or Sarah B are picked and if neither has a date in Paris on Monday's show then the IRONY is that Paris was not in their dating equation.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Wow, great insights into a lot of spoilers. I think the speculation about Jehan's announcement of leaving is before the rose ceremony actually starts and that's why we see the big surprised reaction from Tara. It will probably have the others w/o roses festering as to who he would have left out if he'd given the rose to Jehan. I don't think she'll reject the rose, she doesn't sound that cruel. I also agree that the twist is the rejected bach/ettes coming back to pick the dates.
    I think the connection/chemistry between Sarah S and Travis will BEGIN to be revealed on their 1/1 or he wouldn't give her a rose. I agree with medicinegal that Sarah S seems to be the one that Travis will pick and Fleiss is going to do his best to give us a confusing edit until then. I see a big comparison of this season to last, but in respect to Mariner's request to leave the past show's out, I'll not post my thoughts on that.
    THANK YOU, Mariner for keeping this thread monitered so well and for keeping us on track. It is fun to deciper the clues and read intrepretations, but when it takes several pages just to get to it, it's frustrating !!
    I believe along w/ Jelle that Moana is the one to watch. Fleiss is keeping her in the background except for controversy but obviously Travis continues to comment about how well they match and get along in his PI and diaries, so watch out and don't be surprised if it comes down to Moana and Sarah S.
    sorry to jumble it all up in one post, but I've gotta run!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

What I'm saying is that if Moana or Sarah B are picked and if neither has a date in Paris on Monday's show then the IRONY is that Paris was not in their dating equation.
    They may not have one on one dates in Paris, but they've definately been on dates in the city. I still don't buy the second theory.

Especially because of the extreme lack of *anything* with Sarah B after the hometown dates, the leaks that have come out saying that she herself said she didn't make it past the final four, the leaks saying that she's dating someone now and may or may not have had a boyfriend during the whole process.

Moana we know makes the top 3, there's more evidence that Susan is probably the girl on the rocks in the Alps, and then we know that Sarah S goes to Vienna. I think that rules Sarah B out.

Sarah B is cute, but I think it's her insecurities that will kill her relationship with Travis more than anything else. Look at how quickly Shiloh was gone after she played tattle tale - and here we have Sarah B doing exactly the same thing that Shiloh did this week.

As for the camping thing, depending on who his final choice is - he may not really have to explain anything to her. Some of these women understand that they aren't the only ones that Travis is dating during this process.

Wait:
    Are you saying the PRIMO camping date SB had doesn't count? When I even suggested that I would have rather been on the yacht, than in a tent, I was told that the yacht was indeed second-rate to camping in Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    They may not have one on one dates in Paris, but they've definately been on dates in the city. I still don't buy the second theory.

Especially because of the extreme lack of *anything* with Sarah B after the hometown dates, the leaks that have come out saying that she herself said she didn't make it past the final four, the leaks saying that she's dating someone now and may or may not have had a boyfriend during the whole process.

Moana we know makes the top 3, there's more evidence that Susan is probably the girl on the rocks in the Alps, and then we know that Sarah S goes to Vienna. I think that rules Sarah B out.

Sarah B is cute, but I think it's her insecurities that will kill her relationship with Travis more than anything else. Look at how quickly Shiloh was gone after she played tattle tale - and here we have Sarah B doing exactly the same thing that Shiloh did this week.

As for the camping thing, depending on who his final choice is - he may not really have to explain anything to her. Some of these women understand that they aren't the only ones that Travis is dating during this process.
    Really is there an article on that or something?

I think if he knows for sure that he doesn't think Sarah B is the "one" for him then he should not be leading her to think that he likes her. Like the camping trip for example. I also think he sent Shiloh home because he just didn't like her, and in his words I think "that they didn't have a connection"
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    Wait:
    Are you saying the PRIMO camping date SB had doesn't count? When I even suggested that I would have rather been on the yacht, than in a tent, I was told that the yacht was indeed second-rate to camping in Paris.
    Whoooaaahhh ... how cound that be! Better than the yacht? Never ...
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    Wait:
    Well in actuality it is classed as a two person date one goes & one stays. So it is a technicality for sure. An actual one on one is just that & the way it is going is it not the last person to get the rose gets the date?? IF that is the case then up to Final four Moana & SB have had no one on ones coming out of the RC's. Why do you think that SB wants that coveted rose??

She looks like she gets the last one this week or that is specualtion but how it all transends will be interesting & what will it mean if anything for a date??
    Does Travis get to pic a date after the girls have there pics?? Twist?? It would not make any difference if they are down to four anyway because they all separate so no animosity.
    Last edited by intheblind; 01-28-2006 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Whoooaaahhh ... how cound that be! Better than the yacht? Never ...
    For me it would be better because SB says her self she loves to camp, I think when things get build up she likes to go out and camp and Travis really likes camping, I precieve that SB is not into material things as she said she just wants someone who wants to be with her. She looked so excited when the camping trip came up she was pratically jumping out of her chair and in the air, that's he passion, and the move Travis made when he let jen go to me says a lot. He runs back to her, and lays on her and says you are right go with your heart. If he is leading her on, knowing that she is really into him and don't pick her he is cruel.