Page 14 of 297 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    Why does everyone think he gave Sarah B the rose because she was nervous? I'm pretty sure that ALL the girls were nervous, maybe some more then Sarah B!!! I think he gave it to her because he liked her the best.
    I guess it was because that is what he said when he walked out to her with the Rose, i could tell you was nervous so will you accept this Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfish View Post
    Chris Harrison finally let everyone know what most already knew. Sarah Stone from Tennessee is the winner.

I saw he might have let the cat out of the bag. I just read it off of Kristin's site on eonline...http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archive2006/060127b.html

Someone watch the video and let us know exactly what Chris says..thanks

FORT Newbie

returning ladies

On the picture of the 2 returning ladies with long coats and boots, I believe it's Jennifer and Kristen. Look's like Kristen's hair but cut shorter. Why do people think one of them is Jehan?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pw883 View Post
    On the picture of the 2 returning ladies with long coats and boots, I believe it's Jennifer and Kristen. Look's like Kristen's hair but cut shorter. Why do people think one of them is Jehan?
    It's not Jehan, since she's still a part of the process. I firmly believe from screencaps the two who are coming back are Jennifer and Shiloh. I posted one picture upthread of the two of them sitting together on the couch inside the house.

Originally Posted by pw883

I think maybe it has already been established that the 2 returning is Jennifer and Shiloh there is a screencap of the two of them with the girls, It couldn't be Jehan because at this point she is very much in the game. This is where the two returning give sarah S and Jehan the 1-1 dates.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PaganMoon View Post
    I saw he might have let the cat out of the bag. I just read it off of Kristin's site on eonline...http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archive2006/060127b.html

Someone watch the video and let us know exactly what Chris says..thanks
    He says they just got the order for the Women Tell All show, which will be shot on Feb 11 and air on the 13th.

He says that he thinks Allie was part of what prompted it, but that we've only seen a couple of episodes so far and there are a lot better characters coming along.

Kristin asks if he likes who Travis chose, and he says that he loves who he chose. And then he says "Without giving too much away, and being obvious I love the fact that we went all the way to Paris to shoot the show and it ended up the way it did. It's a great story."

Chris's interview

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    Kristin asks if he likes who Travis chose, and he says that he loves who he chose. And then he says "Without giving too much away, and being obvious I love the fact that we went all the way to Paris to shoot the show and it ended up the way it did. It's a great story."
    There has been speculation about whether Chris gave away the final pick.

Maybe so. I've heard the intepretation of the 2nd to last line to mean he picked his hometown girl (sarah S).
    There is another interpretation. They went all the way to Paris and yet he may have picked someone who never went on a date there: Moana or Sarah B.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    He says they just got the order for the Women Tell All show, which will be shot on Feb 11 and air on the 13th.

He says that he thinks Allie was part of what prompted it, but that we've only seen a couple of episodes so far and there are a lot better characters coming along.

As I said earlier in the week, my husband and I are acquainted with him. My husband is a Dr. at Vanderbilt. I have followed the show, but I can't get my husband to watch it with me. Based on my impressions of Travis, I believe he chose Sarah S. I believe he is a realist and knows that this relationship has a chance of working out. I may be wrong, but I am staying with my theory. I hope I see sparks soon. If I didn't know him, I would choose Susan at this point. I think he will lose interest in Sarah B soon.

Okay, everyone. Let me try this again. This thread is for discussion of speculation and spoilers and analysis of screencaps. Let's not clutter it up with chit chat and discussion of past shows.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    There is another interpretation. They went all the way to Paris and yet he may have picked someone who never went on a date there: Moana or Sarah B.

I like that interpretation!!!!