Page 13 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

FORT Newbie

so it's out of the bag!

Chris Harrison finally let everyone know what most already knew. Sarah Stone from Tennessee is the winner. We all knew Travis is a big lazy slob who would not travel for a woman and does not want any woman stalking him in his E.R. So the hometown girl who is asexual gets the prize... A big boring fame seeker who meets her at various spots around town.
    side by side on the treadmill. Hospital brorom closets and various wilderness spots with bugs.
    I feel for all the women of America if this is supposedly the best bachelor around. Saggy jowls, sloping teeny shoulders and the personality of a moth
    oh wait that's right he knows two songs on the guitar and leaves burritos remnants whereever he goes.
    Well now that the show is ruined let's all go to the corner bar and look for a new bachelor.
    p.s.
    If susan is the next bachelorette as planned we should all be disgusted at the riggings. She is a true fame munger and a rotten actress who looks like a scary puppet. Why is everything so rigged? We want reality tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Quote Originally Posted by FeralFeeder View Post
    That's a heck of a long way from Nashville.
    I said I was out on a cliff . . . .

About 100 mi. from Chattanooga to Nashville. I commute to work 30 mi. each way, so 100 mi. isn't that much to me. Anyhow, I was tired of all the love-posts/hate-posts about particular people and frustrated by the dearth of sleuthing-posts (I hear you, Jelle), and thought I'd try to direct us on-topic. Dissect further, please.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post

This is in the new spoilers for Week 4. Does anyone remember this coat before or is this new? An after the rose shot or just a soliloquy
    This is where Susan says they dropped a bomb on us! I think this is where Chris H tells them that Jennifer/Shiloh will pick the 1 on 1 dates!

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain View Post
    I said I was out on a cliff . . . .

About 100 mi. from Chattanooga to Nashville. I commute to work 30 mi. each way, so 100 mi. isn't that much to me. Anyhow, I was tired of all the love-posts/hate-posts about particular people and frustrated by the dearth of sleuthing-posts (I hear you, Jelle), and thought I'd try to direct us on-topic. Dissect further, please.
    It says that park is actually in Georgia so it looks like it's WAY down in the southeast part of Tennessee. It's not a bad find, though! It may still be relevant. I'm not counting it out!

Quote Originally Posted by FeralFeeder View Post
    It says that park is actually in Georgia so it looks like it's WAY down in the southeast part of Tennessee. It's not a bad find, though! It may still be relevant. I'm not counting it out!
    "The cliffs around Sunset Rock are located in Chickamaugua and Chattanooga National Military Park on the northwest side of the city of Chattanooga, Tennessee atop 83 mile long Lookout Mountain. Numerous popular attractions like Ruby Falls, Rock City, and Point Park are located within the affluent neighborhoods overlooking the Tennessee River and the city."

http://www.southeastclimbing.com/cli...unset_rock.htm
    Last edited by bamabrain; 01-28-2006 at 08:32 PM.

First off it is not a first impression Rose They didn't have one on Charlie's show it was Roses handed to the girls he for sure was wanting to stay so Travis gave Sarah B the Rose because he knew she was so nervous.
    Secondly why is it so hard to understand the situaution on Jehan and Travis's Eiffel Tower date ,she tells him about what happened to her says she is bowing out and he says i would be heartbroken if you left tonight so he keeps the Rose & tells her to think about it and at the rose ceremony she decides to bow out.

Can someone blow this up bigger or see what Jehan has in her hand when she is hugging Travis?
    And does she have on the bracelet that matches this picture. I know we thought it was Moana's bracelet.

Here he is hugging SS. When is it? After the dates and when he drops in? Does he come over after the biking/spa AND before the RC to talk? SB ha on that furry vest, and I know I have seen a picture of her in it somewhere else.
    Are there no date boxes this time and he delivers the invitations to the dates himself?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt View Post
    First off it is not a first impression Rose They didn't have one on Charlie's show it was Roses handed to the girls he for sure was wanting to stay so Travis gave Sarah B the Rose because he knew she was so nervous.
    Secondly why is it so hard to understand the situaution on Jehan and Travis's Eiffel Tower date ,she tells him about what happened to her says she is bowing out and he says i would be heartbroken if you left tonight so he decides to bow out.
    Why does everyone think he gave Sarah B the rose because she was nervous? I'm pretty sure that ALL the girls were nervous, maybe some more then Sarah B!!! I think he gave it to her because he liked her the best.
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain View Post
    "The cliffs around Sunset Rock are located in Chickamaugua and Chattanooga National Military Park on the northwest side of the city of Chattanooga, Tennessee atop 83 mile long Lookout Mountain. Numerous popular attractions like Ruby Falls, Rock City, and Point Park are located within the affluent neighborhoods overlooking the Tennessee River and the city."

http://www.southeastclimbing.com/cli...unset_rock.htm
    I live about 1.5hr from Chattanooga, and it's VERY unlikely that they would go there if he was in Nashville. Even if they flew back and forth, it's still a stretch. I think we can rule this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    Why does everyone think he gave Sarah B the rose because she was nervous? I'm pretty sure that ALL the girls were nervous, maybe some more then Sarah B!!! I think he gave it to her because he liked her the best.
    He said he did. And he knew he was going to keep her - and he did. At that point, I'm not sure there was any "best." Since it was three weeks ago perhaps we cound discuss this in the SarahB thread ...
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"