Page 12 of 297 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

yeah the whole not giving us pics is really weird..especially if it is 3 brunettes..i mean they could crop the pic so we couldnt see the background, darken/lighten the hair, and so forth...could it be there is a blond in the mix..i just dont see why we arent getting more pics...maybe i am a novice and all of what i just said is stupid but oh well...

He may have picked 4. One may have said "no".

Quote Originally Posted by MSUCyndi View Post
    I was wondering if anyone read Travis' diary. It seems to me like he blaters on about Moana. What does everyone else think about that?
    He has made a comment about liking her sarcasm, which matches his, and he has said that he spends the most REAL time with Moana.
    She received the 3rd rose the first week, the 1st rose the second week (after seeing nothing of her in the wine caves), and the Rose on the boat trip. Obviously, he is not terribly put-off by her "attitude." She will get a rose again this week if the Venice spoilers are correct.

She confides to him ont he spa/massage date that she "lost it" at the house earlier.

I think he likes her and she is definately different from the others.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_kim View Post
    yeah the whole not giving us pics is really weird..especially if it is 3 brunettes..i mean they could crop the pic so we couldnt see the background, darken/lighten the hair, and so forth...could it be there is a blond in the mix..i just dont see why we arent getting more pics...maybe i am a novice and all of what i just said is stupid but oh well...
    Oh scooby don't ever call yourself stupid we are all confused by this.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal View Post
    Back to the show...why doesn't anyone else think something screwy happens and we only have 3 hometown dates and 2 fantasy dates? That's all we see evidence of isn't it? I really see no evidence of Susan on either a hometown or a fantasy date. I also see no evidence of Sarah TN on a hometown date but she must have one to be in Vienna. This is so bizarre.
    It is rather odd. What would have made the most sense to me -- since by the time they get down to four girls they split them up anyway -- they're out of the house and living together -- would be to come back and have four hometown visits with the girls followed by a rose ceremony at some locale here, then visit his folks here followed by another ceremony, then just take two girls back for fantasy dates and a final rose ceremony. Did I hear his parents go over there instead?

Anyway, this way they all come back here, then three go back there, then (if his parents don't go over) they all come back here (two visit his folks) then two go back over for a rose ceremony. I flew to Europe and back earlier this year and it's exhausting. They're maybe taking a private plane which can get there faster, but it's still a long flight one way.

Could they have switched up the order like they did on Byron's show? Byron had four fantasy dates and three hometowns. Still, I believe I've heard there will be four hometown visits.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think the 'twist' is as lame as the rejected bootees coming back to decide who gets the 1-1 date. Or has this already been mentioned in the press for the upcoming show?
    Maybe the twist is that they've run out of alcohol (something that's never happened before) and Tara stomps out!

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    You bet they do change & I agree. All Chris said give it to a girl you definaley want to stay. Maybe ABC choose not to say first impression as all the women goe nuts about it & the girl that gets it is at a disadvantage immediatley. This one does nott stop the cat fights either. It wouldn't matter if all 25 were standing there the first one is a death sentence but maybe not this year. WE will see.
    Oh, it's only purpose was definitely for the jealousy factor!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    aramcobrat I'm pretty sure the twist is that Jehan tells him she was married, then tells him she wants to leave, but yet shock of all shocks, she stays til the RC. They usually over hype these things and I think, from all the screencaps we have seen, that this is the shocking twist. No one has ever (in like 2 seasons) ever left a one on one roseless yet returned to the house. Shocking - right.?
    PJ I totally agree with this Also I believe that Jehan get a rose also at the R/C. Because they say everything will change! and I believe thats why lil Sara B goes.. He keeps sarah S because there is no temptation with her. I still get this gut feeling Jehan is the one... I you go back and look at the\ose screen caps of Jehan and the doc's date this week.. I think they are putting 2 dates caps in one... JMO

Way out on a cliff here. Knowing that Lookout Mountain, TN, is somewhat close to Nashville, I did a search and came up with this. No way, right?

ETA: Take a look at the website and let me know what you think.

http://www.southeastclimbing.com/cli...unset_rock.htm
    Last edited by bamabrain; 01-28-2006 at 07:59 PM.

That's a heck of a long way from Nashville.