Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    I got the impression Jehan and Tara were the troublemakers in the house all along, probably aided by Shiloh before she got booted. I'm not a Moana fan, but it looked like she got stuck on the wrong side of the typical high school game of "let's exclude the weird emotional goth girl."
    And by this age, she should know that the only intelligent answer to that high school tactic is to ignore them, and ignore them and ignore them again. Needlessly confronting a pack of wild hyenas is always a great way to get mauled to death, after all.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    And by this age, she should know that the only intelligent answer to that high school tactic is to ignore them, and ignore them and ignore them again. Needlessly confronting a pack of wild hyenas is always a great way to get mauled to death, after all.
    She was ignoring them for a long time - I think the producers made her go stand by the door and then confront the others to create some artificial drama.

I also think Moana has become accustom to her angst. Sort of like a fav bangle that when left at home results in that feeling that something is missing.

I agree - Jehan & Tara were most ready to let fur fly.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    I also think Moana has become accustom to her angst. Sort of like a fav bangle that when left at home results in that feeling that something is missing.

I agree - Jehan & Tara were most ready to let fur fly.
    I actually thought the emotionally unstable comment came from Susan first & reiterated by Jehan. I did not see Tara say much here at all. I'll have to check that.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    I actually thought the emotionally unstable comment came from Susan first & reiterated by Jehan. I did not see Tara say much here at all. I'll have to check that.
    Susan said it first, but then sat back and let Jehan do all of the fighting.

Looked like a producer setup, that's true. Too bad she fell for it and gave up the goods.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Sarah B has a similar wrist band..

and also in this pic, the earings look like Sarah's...sorta don't they

Also observe how her finger is up a bit, in the one where he's giving her a rose it's her pinky finger..

Yea I know not too good proof, I'm being observant hehe
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Which rose ceremony was this taken at? I don't recall seeing it before, but a previous poster said it isn't FRC.

After reading all of your posts since the show, I'm feeling Moana and Sarah S are final 2, with Sarah S winning. Final reason I think it's Sarah S winning is Chris saying that line about going all the way to Paris, and then look what happened. I can't imagine him saying that if he picked a So. Cal. woman, as he has no geographical connection with the LA area.

If that really is Sarah S sticking her head out of the limo, she is definitely more fun than most of us have given her credit for.

ETA: I think I answered my own question. It was on the ABC site as being from this week's show.
    Last edited by snooky; 02-01-2006 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post

Sarah B has a similar wrist band..

and also in this pic, the earings look like Sarah's...sorta don't they

Also observe how her finger is up a bit, in the one where he's giving her a rose it's her pinky finger..

Yea I know not too good proof, I'm being observant hehe
    Sara does/did/ not have acrylic nails as far as I can see.

She also wears the band on the right hand the band is on the left with that rose.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Sara does/did/ not have acrylic nails as far as I can see.
    Maybe she did her nails for the Final Rose ceremony lol
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.