Page 10 of 297 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 2965

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

  1. #91
    FORT Fan FeralFeeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie View Post
    I have never seen that coat before. She doesn't look too happy in that picture. It is a weird screen shot.

    THis week is a very unusual show. One solo date gets a rose and stays.

    One solo date stays, but we have no idea if she got a rose or not...
    (also, the media release says they have a dinner and then go to the top of the tower for a special toast. So...if she told him at the dinner, that means the laughing, and the "you'll break my heart if you leave" comes after the big reveal.)

    Then, we have a group date, with supposedly no rose? Has that happened before?

    Then, they are all mad at Moana, but if she did happen to get a rose at the group date? Why would Sarah B feel the need to rat her out?

    My head is spinning. I'm pretty sure Jehan and Tara leave, but no idea how we get to that point.
    Maybe Jehan's secret is that Tom Cruise already proposed to her at the Eiffel Tower.

  2. #92
    Proud Canadian sarahbfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralFeeder View Post
    Moana didn't have a one-on-one. Roses given on group dates don't mean all the others go home.

    Maybe Sarah's first rose was some kind of immunity rose! Oh, wrong show...
    Oh yea you're right sorry I forgot it wasn't one one one... hmmm
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

  3. #93
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,525
    I was gone all last week......can someone....anyone tell me who is really favored to win now??? From all screencaps...etc....
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

  4. #94
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralFeeder View Post
    Back to the rose ceremony and the subject of whether Moana gets a rose, or Jehan on her date, for that matter. We have a picture of all six girls standing then five -- the six minus Sarah who we know gets a rose based on another picture. Clearly they all started out standing and then Sarah S was asked to sit down. Not Jehan. Not Moana.

    This is not unique. We also have a picture of eight girls from last week, then pictures with five after three were asked to sit down.

    Bottom line, I don't think Jehan and Moana have pre-given roses. I think Moana gets a massage from the bike ride based on some contrived competition, but I don't think a rose was at stake.

    The other thing I thought was odd in this series: Sarah B got a rose the first night but it ended up really meaning nothing. She didn't even get the first date out of it.


    Agreed about that first rose to SB & she has yet to officaly receive a rose as part of the show. Interesting & I will post what I think that was all about again.& Yes I am an SB person so this is my senario.

    Instant connection. Go into house surronded by a bunch of models , career women. Dr's etc & she feels out of her league & very insecure. Her & T have an initial chat & he goes to talk to others. She steps out of the chateau to get some fresh air from it all & travis come out later. She tells him her concerns & question why she is there because this is not her. Travis goes back in the house & presents her with the first rose more a confirmation of her right to be there & to reassure her everything will be fine. Notice he said to her I know you are nervos . I think the funniest thing about that night was when she got it & the women sitting around like a bunch of prunes & saying AHHHHH. I think what we will see Monday night is a continuation of what littel SB said on her camping date & if she does blow & loses her chance so be it but she is being truthful about most of those women. Hell like I said earlier she may want to cash in. She said the girls were cheesing her off about the Miss America thing. It may sound far fetched butSB nailed that one. Like Travis said what he loves about her is she holds nothing back good or bad & she is a take it or leave it type of gal. FUN too!!

  5. #95
    Proud Canadian sarahbfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I was gone all last week......can someone....anyone tell me who is really favored to win now??? From all screencaps...etc....
    Sarah S I believe...
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

  6. #96
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,525
    Thanks...sarahbfan!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

  7. #97
    Proud Canadian sarahbfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Thanks...sarahbfan!
    I know it's horrible but what can you do ? lol j/k

    From all the screencaps and what Chris , the host, said about the outcome of the show, it seems that everything seems to be pointing to Sarah S...but you never really know with these shows.

    Zinnia, I think angelic_one2002 just meant who is favoured to win based on all the spoilers we've gathered...
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

  8. #98
    FORT Fan FeralFeeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Agreed about that first rose to SB & she has yet to officaly receive a rose as part of the show. Interesting & I will post what I think that was all about again.& Yes I am an SB person so this is my senario.

    Instant connection. Go into house surronded by a bunch of models , career women. Dr's etc & she feels out of her league & very insecure. Her & T have an initial chat & he goes to talk to others. She steps out of the chateau to get some fresh air from it all & travis come out later. She tells him her concerns & question why she is there because this is not her. Travis goes back in the house & presents her with the first rose more a confirmation of her right to be there & to reassure her everything will be fine. Notice he said to her I know you are nervos . I think the funniest thing about that night was when she got it & the women sitting around like a bunch of prunes & saying AHHHHH. I think what we will see Monday night is a continuation of what littel SB said on her camping date & if she does blow & loses her chance so be it but she is being truthful about most of those women. Hell like I said earlier she may want to cash in. She said the girls were cheesing her off about the Miss America thing. It may sound far fetched butSB nailed that one. Like Travis said what he loves about her is she holds nothing back good or bad & she is a take it or leave it type of gal. FUN too!!
    Sure, but you're talking about WHY he gave it to her, not what the significance of it was to the show. In the past, it even had a name -- The First Impression Rose. But they aren't even calling it that now. It just didn't seem to have any reason. He could have easily have given her the first rose at the rose ceremony. In the end, it meant nothing in terms of what happened.

    Not too worried. How many times has this first rose meant anything? Hmmm. Trish got one. That bitchy Sarah on Charlie's show got one. Jayne, I think? First impressions change...

  9. #99
    Proud Canadian sarahbfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralFeeder View Post
    Sure, but you're talking about WHY he gave it to her, not what the significance of it was to the show. In the past, it even had a name -- The First Impression Rose. But they aren't even calling it that now. It just didn't seem to have any reason. He could have easily have given her the first rose at the rose ceremony. In the end, it meant nothing in terms of what happened.

    Not too worried. How many times has this first rose meant anything? Hmmm. Trish got one. That bitchy Sarah on Charlie's show got one. Jayne, I think? First impressions change...
    They called it the First Impression Rose this season too..lol
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

  10. #100
    Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    Does anyone know who got the first impression rose last season?
    I don't remember who got the first impression rose, but if I remember correctly, Sarah B didn't get her rose until the actual rose ceremony. Didn't Charlie hand several of them out during the 2 minute speed dating they did at the very beginning?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.