Page 1 of 409 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Hi, I am so excited to have another season under way and I thought it might be best if we started one thread (like Jen's season) to discuss all analysis of screencaps, any spoilers we hear or see and any speculations based on spoilers, caps, etc. This way, we don't have to run all over the place to look something up. BTW, Dreamer has the screencaps up of the previews before the show started. She posted that she will have the remainder up later. She also gave her permission there to use her screencaps but asked that we post the caps.. remember we're not to post links to another fan forum, so if you don't know how to post pictures, John has a thread in the Help/Discussion forum on that, or I or many other oldies here would be glad to explain in a PM..
    Let the fun begin!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

thanks cafegirl for starting this thread . . .
    . . . will someone be bringing over the screencaps from Dreamer?

can't wait to go home tonight and watch again . . . it's so great with the Tivo to be able to stop a scene frame by frame, and of course, check all those voiceovers . . . we have lots to analyze this week . . .

it sure looks like that boat date where all the girls are jumping off, includes quite a few of the gals . . .

overall, I wish we had seen more of the personalities . . . so hard to tell, but my first impressions were that Kristen and first rose gal from Canada had fun personalities, whereas Moana seemed quiet and almost withdrawn. What an interesting 12!!!!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

I thought Sarah B (first rose gal) seemed kind of 'simple' acting. Not a Doc's usual type.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I was so impressed by the amount of 'previews' that were given in last night's show. If we had minute-by-minute screencaps of the entire show, we could have definite thoughts on the final 2 by next week's show! Wow, what power we have! I'll check Dreamer's caps and bring them over if noone gets to them before me.

charity I agree with you.. Don't count cole out boy she got no air time last night however she sure has plenty of pictures for future shows!!!!

Thanks cafegirl. Moving this from the old caps thread. I'll try to repost the images.

Small photo makes rock climber girl's hair look blondish. She is pretty tall sitting next to Travis on the ledge. Maybe Elizabeth? But in that photo her hair looks brown, long and it looks like it's Susan. Discuss.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 01-10-2006 at 10:07 AM.

During the previews and the girls were catfighting with one girl in particular, it looked like they were picking on Moana, especially when she came out in her jean skirt.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I think its Elizabeth. look at doc's hair its dark also!

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    are we looking at the start of the 2nd rose ceremony (1st picture) the 2nd picture is of a future rose ceremony..which gives us 5 we KNOW that have advanced to this part...but who are the girls....where are the slueths...I am not too good at this part...figuring out who is who..and which rose ceremony is this...if it is 8 to 6 we are missing 3 but if it is from 6 to 4 we are only missing 1 girl

bach2rose.jpg

bach3rose.jpg

There are alot of screencaps! Should we maybe bring over a few at a time to discuss? It would be quite a bit of work to bring all of them over. What does everyone think?

This one helps identify who moves on....
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas