Page 9 of 409 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Getting back to my previous statement about the girl on the rock climbing date - here is a pic with Elizabeth to the right of Travis (our left) and you can see Susan way to the right. In this picture Moana doesn't look so short - those boots must have some high heels I guess.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I just had to do a quick aside post and say that I think Tara is beautiful in this cap and looks a bit like Nicole Kidman!!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    Who do you think this is? Could it be Sarah B?
    I think those attmts by berries are Susan B. and I definitely don't think they're 'camping' in that bed.. unless it's camping for hanky panky!!

I think a key to help us in determing who's staying and how long, is to compare the clothing in the different shots and see how many different outfits each girl is wearing.. those only staying next week are not going to be shown in as many different outfits as the final 6, 4 and 3... just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I just had to do a quick aside post and say that I think Tara is beautiful in this cap and looks a bit like Nicole Kidman!!!
    She is beautiful Cafegirl!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    I'm thinking Tara is the girl in the yellow sweater...

and she is on the camping date/boat date....if yellow sweater is hometown date, does that mean she is the girl under the radar?
    I don't think the girl in the yellow sweater has the 'red' hair of Tara. The hair of the yellow sweater girl, I think anyway, is more of a light brown??

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Originally Posted by cafegirl
    I'm having to retype this because I can't copy it, but here's TV guide's previews for week 3.. This should help us in dissecting the pictures

Week 3
    Three dates lead to au revoir for 2 of the eight remaining ladies. First Travis and a companion get lost on an auto trip into town. Then the bachelor and 5 wannabe brides spend a night on a yacht on the Riviera and finally a campling trip for three.
    http://tvguide.com/default

1. 2 at au revoir (helicopter) Sarah B and Susan

2. 5 on Boat Moana Jehan Tara Shiloh and Sara S

3. one on one Cole

that leaves the 3 on the camping trip 3 of these girls get a 2nd date if I am reading this correctly...so who are the 3????

Would it be too much trouble for someone to post a picture of each of the final 12? Or point me to where they are? So many blonds with different hairstyles...I still have a few confused.

The picture walking with Travis, and the picture in the "cave" have the girls in the same clothing. Moana with the mini jean skirt, Tara in the brown shorts, and Elizabeth(?) in the long brown coat?
    Funny that two have on short skimpy outfits and one has on a big long coat.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Here's my thoughts on the yellow sweater being Tara...

look at the Nicole Kidman'esque picture of her hair...when the light hits her hair right, it is definitely more of a brownish/auburn hue rather than an bright orange hue. The picture in the sweater just strikes me as that hue. But that's just my opinion.

Another observation about Tara...she definitely seems to favor the "vests" so I'm wondering if the girl with the hooded vest/camo pants could be Tara.

Not to throw in another point of confusion, but could the rock climber girl be Tara? Her hair would be lighter and appear more washed out in the overcast looking light of those pics. Which could mean that if indeed this could be Tara on the "Alps" fantasy date, it would explain why she is cozy in bed with Travis with the camo pants (Travis is under the sheets).

Just tossing out thoughts.
    Last edited by Igotalife; 01-10-2006 at 11:52 AM.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    are these the 3 on the camping trip...okay I think that is Jehan and we know it is Tara..but the brunette....Susan or Sara S???????

bppremiere79.jpg