Page 53 of 409 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

I remember Jerry saying that last season.

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb View Post
    Her myspace blog is public and deceptively silent.
    Friends list is full of grungy odd looking people, and one normal looking person - Kristen... LOL. Didn't see Jehan there...
    Good assumptions. I had forgotten about someone that might try to leave! I guess it could be Jehan.

And, Moana's myspace has a downward scrolling message about Jehan. I think it says 'Who would you like to meet: Someone like Shan Jehan' and I think Jehan might be in her friends list, but I don't remember.

And, from that pic I noticed that Moana has very nice teeth. Just a side note.

Thanks Charity for all your hard work putting the timeline together. You ROCK!!

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Charity - thank you so much for your hard work - you did an good job putting pictures together - I will have to agree with Cafegirl about the helicopter/wine cave date as that is week 2.

Also - I believe the bike ride/spa, swim, sarah in brown suit, group date will be week 4. And the pic below is not from the eiffel tower group date - the pink coat is actually different from Elizabeth's - I believe this is Jehan's dinner date - you can see her sweater coming out from under the coat.

Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan View Post
    Charity - thank you so much for your hard work - you did an good job putting pictures together - I will have to agree with Cafegirl about the helicopter/wine cave date as that is week 2.

Also - I believe the bike ride/spa, swim, sarah in brown suit, group date will be week 4. And the pic below is not from the eiffel tower group date - the pink coat is actually different from Elizabeth's - I believe this is Jehan's dinner date - you can see her sweater coming out from under the coat.

I think you're right about this being Jehan's dinner date. Her hair is pulled to the side. Also, Travis is wearing the dark coat with the green shirt underneath. If you look closely, you can see the green shirt in front at his waist.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyStarr View Post
    Thanks Charity for all your hard work putting the timeline together. You ROCK!!
    Thanks you all for noticing! Glad to help.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I think you're right about this being Jehan's dinner date. Her hair is pulled to the side. Also, Travis is wearing the dark coat with the green shirt underneath. If you look closely, you can see the green shirt in front at his waist.
    I agree. I see now that's the bottom of the eiffel tower where they were.

Heh heh, that pink coat sure throws people off. The entire time I thought that was Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by charity View Post
    Good assumptions. I had forgotten about someone that might try to leave! I guess it could be Jehan.

And, Moana's myspace has a downward scrolling message about Jehan. I think it says 'Who would you like to meet: Someone like Sha<i>h</i> Jehan' and I think Jehan might be in her friends list, but I don't remember.

And, from that pic I noticed that Moana has very nice teeth. Just a side note.
    Didn't notice the message - thanks for the info, but didn't see her in the friends...

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb View Post
    Didn't notice the message - thanks for the info, but didn't see her in the friends...
    She was when we first started looking at their pages. Things have changed drastically since then.

Okay, here are my predictions. I sure would like to win a trip to Paris, but I'll share my thoughts with you just the same!

12 to 8--Moana, Sarah S, Sarah B, Susan, Jehan, Tara, Shiloh, Jennifer
    8 to 6---Moana, Sarah S, Sarah B, Susan, Jehan, Tara
    6 to 4---Moana, Sarah S, Sarah B, Susan
    4 to 3---Moana, Sarah S, Sarah B
    3 to 2---Moana, Sarah S
    2 to 1---no freakin' idea! He sure looks into Moana on the Venice date!