Page 51 of 409 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Ok so does this make any sense to anyone??

Camping date with Sara B & Jennifer we see Travis I guess in the tent with a rose in his hand. He looks like he will be giving it to someone & that turns out to be Sara. Jennifer is eliminated at that point & you see her saying this is crazy. She goes home immediatley.
    We now have a one on one with Sara & none of the other girls have a clue what just went down.
    We see all those shots of Sara and Travis in what looks like the woods & very happy.
    I do also believe Sara B is the one in the camo pants & white short sleeve & she has slipped someone's vest on & snuck into see Travis. There is a clip of her with some hat on with three other girls & they are clapping about something & laughing. Tshirt is the same in both pics. She is young at heart & I can see her doing something like this. Travis is laughing but very happy to see her & has his arms around her quickly.
    I am thinking we got two bed scenes with Sara B.
    I feel bad for the one if it's not Sara B having to watch this but I still think we see our first rose recipient go the distance. She makes him laugh & be happy. He needs that after 8 years & no life.
    ABC is having trouble editing this I am sure.
    Now I could be way out to lunch here but I think Sara B is the snuggle bunny & Travis is the protector.

"Holy S......" What B#2 said in Ep 1...

intotheblind, I think you are on to something....

"Wicked!"

What's with the white coffee cups?

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Now I could be way out to lunch here but I think Sara B is the snuggle bunny & Travis is the protector.
    No, that's an apt description. And Sarah B is also about as complete a polar opposite to Allie as can be found among the remaining Bachelorettes, and Travis needs to do whatever he can to help him forget about that nasty little hallway confrontation at the end of the show.

I guess the doc likes his coffee Glowgirl!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    What's with the white coffee cups?
    Extra strength vodka. Fleiss needs to generate quality material.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Ok so does this make any sense to anyone??

Camping date with Sara B & Jennifer we see Travis I guess in the tent with a rose in his hand. He looks like he will be giving it to someone & that turns out to be Sara. Jennifer is eliminated at that point & you see her saying this is crazy. She goes home immediatley.
    We now have a one on one with Sara & none of the other girls have a clue what just went down.
    We see all those shots of Sara and Travis in what looks like the woods & very happy.
    I do also believe Sara B is the one in the camo pants & white short sleeve & she has slipped someone's vest on & snuck into see Travis. There is a clip of her with some hat on with three other girls & they are clapping about something & laughing. Tshirt is the same in both pics. She is young at heart & I can see her doing something like this. Travis is laughing but very happy to see her & has his arms around her quickly.
    I am thinking we got two bed scenes with Sara B.
    I feel bad for the one if it's not Sara B having to watch this but I still think we see our first rose recipient go the distance. She makes him laugh & be happy. He needs that after 8 years & no life.
    ABC is having trouble editing this I am sure.
    If Sarah B is the one, Travis better want to be an ER doc at Mt. Sinai Hospital with Sarah Brice (who would be in the OB ward)... 'cause the blogs say Sarah from Canada is an actress wannabe... and if you read her myspace.. her friends tend to support this actress dream!!
    Oh well, I like her, I hope Travis likes being called "Wicked Man".. (see igotalife's avatar!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Just thought I would pass this on....I am sure the slueths can find out whether it is true or not...a friend called me a little while ago and said that over on the ABC board that someone was telling about Sarah S having a home town date....NOW...I don't know if this is true...and haven't had time to search that board myself...still at work..and its Wednesday...finally a new LOST episode...lol....so if someone has time and wants to search it might be true...

Well, unfortunately, I think that carousel is right next to the Eiffel tower. I still had the episode on tape, in the beginning segment when they are showing scenes, there's the first group date where Elizabeth is wearing the pink coat, and Cole gets some alone time w/Travis..... There are at least 2 or 3 shots where both the Eiffel Tower and Carousel are shown. Doesn't look like it's bleeding in, looks like carousel is off to the side.
    Thanks for finding that image. I remembered that scene while I was reading the spec on the carousel, but I'm not home where I can check. Rewatched last night, though, and remembered the girls near the carousel and Eiffel Tower.

I'd be thrilled with Sarah S. winning. I think it'd be neat that he goes around the world to hook up with a Nashville girl. Also bodes well for their future prospects to eliminate the cross-country date thing (but it would remove the option he'd have to do the Jesse thing and give her a plane ticket to come visit him!). Besides, I really liked her interviews in the first episode (and there were a lot of them--five!). She was funny without being catty, excited without being unrealistic, and she's a teacher--a good match for a doctor, I think. She's also a good age at 26 (though I married a 30-year-old when I was 23, so I won't dismiss Sarah B. based on age--still married after 20+ years).

Also, I just have to add (always late to the party)... Glad to know we've concluded that the girl on bed cuddling isn't Kristen. No way are those her arms!! she has line-backer shoulders and upper arms, not the sticks owned by the girl on the bed in the hoodie. That girl is really thin.
    Last edited by snooky; 01-11-2006 at 05:08 PM.

Ok ... wow!!! great photo summary a few pages back. Is everyone pretty much in agreement with this...

8: Jehan, Tara, Sarah B., Sarah S., Moana, Susan, Jennifer and Shiloh

6: Jehan, Sarah B., Sarah S., Moana, Susan, Jennifer

4:Sarah B, Sarah S., Susan, Moana

3: Sarah B, Sarah S., Moana

2: Sarah S., Moana

1: ???