Page 408 of 409 FirstFirst ... 308358398399400401402403404405406407408409 LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4084

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

I didn't remember anything either. They all seem to really like her. It seems to me that the fact that she is being shown saying so much about the other girls is to throw us off the track of who receives the final rose. Everyone on this site (all of you super sleuths) have figured out the past patterns and they are trying to come up with something new. Maybe in the end they will say that they set her up with a script or something to make it all better. I wouldn't put it past the producer.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    crap I never though of Moana I must go check LOL
    It is distinctly and definitely Moana making that comment. Compare it (the voice) to her greeting to Travis when they first meet... "...It's going to be one hell of a ride..."

FORT Regular
    I think Jehan said something like that.

Here is something has anyone taken the time to go back over those rings. They show Susan's pic & Jehans & Moanas & Shilo's & Jennifers & Jehan .What they don't show is Sara S or S'B's. They do show the reactions & Sara S is somewhat startled & SB laughs & says oh I was so not expecting that. It looks like there is mans hand in there creme coloured sweater sleeve taking the middle ring. Just an observation.:

They also don't show a "trick" by Moana... remember SS's ghastly fist display?

I agree that this is a composit; however, why would it be included if there was no significance to it?
    Surely there is some symbolism to two roses in the picture with Jehan's dress
    Last edited by suncat7; 01-27-2006 at 11:14 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Travis with long hair from another board...oo lala!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild1flwr View Post
    They also don't show a "trick" by Moana... remember SS's ghastly fist display?
    That is right they didn't. good one!!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/chaserla/Bachelor%208/bachep4--20.gif{/IMG]

I agree that this is a composit; however, why would it be included if there was no significance to it?
    Surely there is some symbolism to two roses in the picture with Jehan's dress
    Ok do we have 1 person with two dates. One on one I mean?? Will we have if SS & Jehan get a date this week. Will one of them had two.

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    Travis with long hair from another board...oo lala!

Yummy. To me, he looks much better here, relaxed, natural, kind of fun. He's so stiff on the show! Then again, it could be the editing. I remember people saying the same thing about Andrew during his show, and then after the final show they showed all these outakes of him being nothing but a big ham, goofing it up all over the place. It was like a totally different person!

Ok do we have 1 person with two dates. One on one I mean?? Will we have if SS & Jehan get a date this week. Will one of them had two.
    No. One-on-ones so far were Kristen and Susan and half a date with Sarah B.

It appears Tara will not have had any significant one-on-one time with Travis. And will no doubt blame that for her demise after the Rose Ceremony, instead of her own silly behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    No. One-on-ones so far were Kristen and Susan and half a date with Sarah B.

It appears Tara will not have had any significant one-on-one time with Travis. And will no doubt blame that for her demise after the Rose Ceremony, instead of her own silly behavior.
    OK so let me work my brain here if possible. He offers Jehan a rose she declines only to accept at the RC. Two roses & she is not going anywhere. Is that stretching it??