Page 407 of 409 FirstFirst ... 307357397398399400401402403404405406407408409 LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4084

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Post
    Sorry Randall but Shiloh said that. I saw it come out of her mouth. LOL. I rewatched all the shows yesterday and I made it a point to look when people are speaking to see if their mouth matches their words. LOL!!! That's how I found some of the voiceovers that didn't match what was really going on. All the girls were sitting around a table after Kristin leaves and it was Shiloh who said that, I promise ya. I do really like Jehan and like I said, they really haven't shown her saying anything bad but I'm sure she has. I too, wonder why they haven't shown anything negative at all on her, especially if she leaves the show of her own acord. I'm sure at some point, she's said something. They all have. You'd think she'd be the prime one Fleiss would want to make look bad.
    I haven't rewatched it, but I'll take your word for it...it does fit Shiloh's personality better.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    MsFroggy can I just say I love you?

Try as I might, I cannot see Susan S as anything but a caricature. The Southern Pageant Belle with the sugary outside but the rod of steel inside, who can fling dirt with the best of them, but who would be shocked, SHOCKED I tell you! if you accused her of being catty or a gossip.

If indeed this is the ending they are setting up, then

Then again, Dr. T is dullsville, so I can see him going the safe route and choosing the complemenary dull teacher Sarah rather than the free spirited adventurous Moana.

ducks from all the Sarah S lovers!
    Merci beaucoup! :-)

I agree about how well Sarah S. fits the bill of that certain kind of woman who acts all nicey nice, says catty things but says them with wide eyes and a bit of a practiced look, as if she's just an innocent and can't believe she just said that. And she does it all the time, LOL. She'll make comments about what others do, what they say and seemingly offer little criticism, but it's all in the way she says them and her body language; the way she shrugs at the end of a sentence, slyly looks to the side and you can tell she's sure that it's all working.
    Well, it's working with some people at least, .

While I'm not a fan of any one woman, I warmed up a bit to Moana and even *gasp* Susan in a way. Moana just loves driving these women crazy and they are so easy to rile, they fall for it almost like clockwork. I'm getting a kick out of it, to the point that I'm trying to forget about her annoying blog persona.
    Susan just can't help herself. She can no more shed her image of the beatiful but deadly girl, who needs to use what she's got and play it up, than she can shed her skin. She's auditioning to be the final one standing and that's a lost cause because I think her talents are wasted on Dr.Yawn. He is caught up in it now, but soon he'll realize that he won't be able to repeat the "insanely beautiful" comment anymore and then he'll run out of things to say to her. And she'll notice so he needs to dump her fast, before she does.

I agree that he'll probably pick Southern Pageant Sarah. He won't have to rack his brain to come up with witty comments around her, or insightful observations, compliments and meaningful remarks, probably not even conversation. And she won't miss them either 'cause they'll be camping out with the bugs, whittling sticks. Yawn.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Post
    I'm not sure but I've always thought that sounded like Moana. It doesn't sound like something she'd say but it sure sounded like her voice to me. JMO, I could be totally wrong.
    crap I never though of Moana I must go check LOL

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    I've no idea who said that however I recall Jehan commenting on how romantic it would be to proposed to in Paris...I think she meantioned the Eiffel Tower. Need someone with a better memory to confirm.
    Who said what? lol
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    Who said what? lol
    I think Jehan said something like that.

Here is something has anyone taken the time to go back over those rings. They show Susan's pic & Jehans & Moanas & Shilo's & Jennifers & Jehan .What they don't show is Sara S or S'B's. They do show the reactions & Sara S is somewhat startled & SB laughs & says oh I was so not expecting that. It looks like there is mans hand in there creme coloured sweater sleeve taking the middle ring. Just an observation.:

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    I think Jehan said something like that.

Here is something has anyone taken the time to go back over those rings. They show Susan's pic & Jehans & Moanas & Shilo's & Jennifers & Jehan .What they don't show is Sara S or S'B's. They do show the reactions & Sara S is somewhat startled & SB laughs & says oh I was so not expecting that. It looks like there is mans hand in there creme coloured sweater sleeve taking the middle ring. Just an observation.:
    hmm interesting lol I wonder why they didn't show what Sarah S and Sarah B choose

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    hmm interesting lol I wonder why they didn't show what Sarah S and Sarah B choose

sarahb fan...I like the way you think!!!! Good observation!

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    sarahb fan...I like the way you think!!!! Good observation!
    LoL thanks! I guess it could mean that maybe they don't want to spoil the ending for us lol

I was wondering if anyone remembers anyone bad mouthing Sarah S. in an interview?

I get the impression that the other girls like her. Makes me wonder if she is being prompted in what she says or if she is being asked very probing questions.

I don't recall anyone saying anything however I doubt they aware she is commentating to the extend we see. Silly girls.