Page 406 of 409 FirstFirst ... 306356396397398399400401402403404405406407408409 LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4084

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

FORT Regular
    This is my first time posting, but I love reading all of your posts. It seems to me that Susan and/or Sarah B are getting the Trista, Kirsten, Sarah W edit and that Sarah S is getting the Amanda, Jen, Sarah B edit. They really didn't show a lot of interaction with any of these last women until around final six and at least in the Amanda's and Jen's case there was a lot of shock that they "won".
    To me Moana is kind of funny and I don't blame her for not gushing how she feels to the other girls who were in love from the first moment they heard the word "Doctor".
    As for the Sarah S and Travis sharing their Nashville connection, Travis may not have really wanted to go Vanderbilt but that may just be where he matched for his residency. It sounds like he wants to leave Nashville for his attending position.
    Anyway, I don't care who wins this one but seeing the Paris sights is kind of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Well, here's the way it's shaping up as of today's set of spoilers and clues:

Tara is too drunk and silly.

Jehan decides to go home.

Sarah B has a boyfriend at home and is on the show to further her acting ambitions, though she actually does like Travis.

Susan has a boyfriend at home and is on the show to further her acting ambitions, and she might just be playing Travis.

Moana is pretentious and contentious, and seems to like the game of keeping Travis away from the other girls more than she actually likes him.

So Sarah S may win by default, since she is the only participant on the show who doesn't yet appear to have a hidden agenda.
    Eh, I think Sarah S has her pagaent claws out, and she's in there to WIN. Anyone else see the movie Election with Reese Witherspoon? This, to me, is Sarah S.

Travis to Sarah S at the Final Rose Ceremony: "I've got this ring...it's sized to fit Sarah B and it has the diamond Moana liked and the band Susan picked out...but some things came to light since then, so I'd like you to have it, instead."
    Now, that is toooo funny! Sorry to hear your posts are going to slow down, Randal. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed them.

Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    See, I think they're perfect for each other. I mean, really. Travis? What makes the guy so special? Not much, really. He's kind of a goober. Sarah S. is kind of a regular gal who would go for a goober. What I find interesting or attractive isn't what these people will find, because we're all different. I do think their kids will have really big jaws, though--hers is long, and his is SO WIDE!!!
    Too funny, snooky and so very, very true.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 01-27-2006 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Or this is where he says "Honestly, it would break my heart if you left."
    I think he'd say that to any girl!
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

It wasn't an interview segment and she was far away from the camera, but Jehan said of Kristen's poetry: "If he likes that sort of thing, then he is definitely not the guy for me. Because I think that is the cheesiest thing ever." It was like Fleiss wanted to use the quote, but not allow Jehan to be seen as "the house critic".

Sorry Randall but Shiloh said that. I saw it come out of her mouth. LOL. I rewatched all the shows yesterday and I made it a point to look when people are speaking to see if their mouth matches their words. LOL!!! That's how I found some of the voiceovers that didn't match what was really going on. All the girls were sitting around a table after Kristin leaves and it was Shiloh who said that, I promise ya. I do really like Jehan and like I said, they really haven't shown her saying anything bad but I'm sure she has. I too, wonder why they haven't shown anything negative at all on her, especially if she leaves the show of her own acord. I'm sure at some point, she's said something. They all have. You'd think she'd be the prime one Fleiss would want to make look bad.

There is a saying at the preview after the first episode and it says when you are growing up you were thought to believe in fairy tail, hell I believe I think it was SS and it will be after she get the proposal from Travis. Can someone match the voice and tell if I'm correct.

PLEASE OPINION PLEASE WHO CAN WATCH AND TELL US
    Last edited by bugsme3; 01-27-2006 at 09:19 PM.

Sarah S would fit the fairytale bit...just one kiss, no nooky, and they lived happily ever after.

(Sorry, couldn't resist).

Sarah S would fit the fairytale bit...just one kiss, no nooky, and they lived happily ever after.

LOL you are bad. I think so too, but boy it is good to have a little passion but who know it may come later.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    There is a saying at the preview after the first episode and it says when you are growing up you were thought to believe in fairy tail, hell I believe I think it was SS and it will be after she get the proposal from Travis. Can someone match the voice and tell if I'm correct.

I'm not sure but I've always thought that sounded like Moana. It doesn't sound like something she'd say but it sure sounded like her voice to me. JMO, I could be totally wrong.

I've no idea who said that however I recall Jehan commenting on how romantic it would be to proposed to in Paris...I think she meantioned the Eiffel Tower. Need someone with a better memory to confirm.

Heh, heh, heh...no apologies necessary!