Page 405 of 409 FirstFirst ... 305355395396397398399400401402403404405406407408409 LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4084

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Sarah S. is edited the catty, gossip queen slash commentator slash busybody. Moana is edited as the woman who won't reveal every thought she has in her brain to everyone asking, the woman who won't play nice with all the 5 year olds in the playground and the woman they all fear because she dares to do things they wish they did.
    I think the angle they are going for is: Southern Pageant Belle sees through "big bad wolf woman who is there for wrong reasons" and saves the good doc from the clutches of said big bad woman. Awwww, how sweet!
    MsFroggy can I just say I love you?

Try as I might, I cannot see Susan S as anything but a caricature. The Southern Pageant Belle with the sugary outside but the rod of steel inside, who can fling dirt with the best of them, but who would be shocked, SHOCKED I tell you! if you accused her of being catty or a gossip.

If indeed this is the ending they are setting up, then

Then again, Dr. T is dullsville, so I can see him going the safe route and choosing the complemenary dull teacher Sarah rather than the free spirited adventurous Moana.

ducks from all the Sarah S lovers!

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    If you make money I am SURE 25 women will fall in love with you instantly anyway! It is the premise of the show after all!!!!
    But I can't offer them the all-important opportunity to "be a doctor's wife!" Money aside, being a "Vice President's wife" just doesn't have the same appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    You mean she laughed about it, kinda like how Travis laughed about? Seems to me if they both view Kristin's behavior the same way, it makes them even more right for each other.

However, I remember her reacting like 90% of the viewing audience--that may be Kristen's thing, but it's not mine, and I'd never do it on a first date.

Oh yes. If I was on a first date with a man who said he best communicated his feelings through writing then proceeded to recite "that" poem AND THEN just possibly pulled out a few post-its AND THEN made funky teeth out of citrus peel AND THEN told me how great he thought the date was going while in a hot tub (well, I wouldn't really be in the hot tub at thhis point) WELL I'd pretty much wonder which Monty Python film he escaped from.

Kristen was sweet and geniune...but I was laughing and feeling embarassment on her behalf. I don't fault Travis, who was actually there through the whole fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    Didn't she say in the last episode that her one on one time sucked? I know she was definately complaining about it.
    Yes, but that was before Travis came back and jumped on her, so I'd say it got a little better afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Oh yes. If I was on a first date with a man who said he best communicated his feelings through writing then proceeded to recite "that" poem AND THEN just possibly pulled out a few post-its AND THEN made funky teeth out of citrus peel AND THEN told me how great he thought the date was going while in a hot tub (well, I wouldn't really be in the hot tub at thhis point) WELL I'd pretty much wonder which Monty Python film he escaped from.
    Be honest. If a man did that, you'd call the police.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Well if thats the case & she has any smart I would say No thank you don't want it. She would be smart enough to figure that out. Is that the twist. LOL That would put us down to three for sure>> HMMMMM
    Or this is where he says "Honestly, it would break my heart if you left."

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Post
    I don't think anyone else, including Sarah S, really said anything else negative about Kristen. At least they didn't show it.
    It wasn't an interview segment and she was far away from the camera, but Jehan said of Kristen's poetry: "If he likes that sort of thing, then he is definitely not the guy for me. Because I think that is the cheesiest thing ever." It was like Fleiss wanted to use the quote, but not allow Jehan to be seen as "the house critic".

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Nick Murphy (Susan's ex) - found his myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=41833854

You can tell by comparing these two pictures it is indeed the same guy:
    http://www.dynastyresidential.com/
    http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/nick_murphy/

Not that it provides us with anything, but there aren't any comments from Susan there.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    Nick Murphy (Susan's ex) - found his myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=41833854

You can tell by comparing these two pictures it is indeed the same guy:
    http://www.dynastyresidential.com/
    http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/nick_murphy/

Not that it provides us with anything, but there aren't any comments from Susan there.
    Thank You! I had been trying to find that for days!
    Sad to hear that it doesn't give us much info, though.
    Do what you like, but like what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Or this is where he says "Honestly, it would break my heart if you left."

NO I don't think so LOL But nice try??