Page 404 of 409 FirstFirst ... 304354394395396397398399400401402403404405406407408409 LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4084

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard View Post

Looking at the above screencaps, I have a couple of speculations.

Sarah B. has a full-on bitch face during that RC. I think her little talk with Travis was not very well received and she watches her arch enemy Susan/Moana get one of the first roses. Then perhaps Travis offers Jehan the last rose and she refuses it. Which means that that Sarah B. was supposed to go home, but got the last rose only by default.

This sets the bad tone for their hometown date from the beginning. And Sarah B.'s fading sense of entitlement leads to a raging jealous breakdown. Good times.
    Well if thats the case & she has any smart I would say No thank you don't want it. She would be smart enough to figure that out. Is that the twist. LOL That would put us down to three for sure>> HMMMMM

In the first pic, everyone is looking up at Travis...except for Jehan. She kind of has that "i-don't-know-the-answer-so-don't-call-on-me" head tilt you get when the teacher is asking a question. Then in the second picture, Tara is looking over at either Sarah B. or Sarah S. with a "whatever" look on her face whil Moana looks like she is trying to stay out of it. And in the 3rd picture, Sarah B. just looks pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Well if thats the case & she has any smart I would say No thank you don't want it. She would be smart enough to figure that out. Is that the twist. LOL That would put us down to three for sure>> HMMMMM
    How could that be ... she has a hometown date lol I think she's just mad that someone she doesn't like got a rose before her! lol

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    In the first pic, everyone is looking up at Travis...except for Jehan. She kind of has that "i-don't-know-the-answer-so-don't-call-on-me" head tilt you get when the teacher is asking a question. Then in the second picture, Tara is looking over at either Sarah B. or Sarah S. with a "whatever" look on her face whil Moana looks like she is trying to stay out of it. And in the 3rd picture, Sarah B. just looks pissed.
    No offense to Sarah B but she does look mad most of the time in a lot of other pictures too! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    I am 7 months pregnant and hormonal...and jealous!!!
    awww congrats
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 01-27-2006 at 09:17 PM. Reason: multiple post merge
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Yes I must admit SB does not look happy at all. Maybe her one on one was limited. Maybe that is where she also says it sucked. Maybe I am going home tonight?? I just know if what ever goes down & SB gets a consolation rose so to speaks then she should have enough balls to decline herself Like she says just not feeling it.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Yes I must admit SB does not look happy at all. Maybe her one on one was limited. Maybe that is where she also says it sucked. Maybe I am going home tonight?? I just know if what ever goes down & SB gets a consolation rose so to speaks then she should have enough balls to decline herself Like she says just not feeling it.
    Didn't she say in the last episode that her one on one time sucked? I know she was definately complaining about it.

But it doesn't make any sense for him NOT to give her a rose..he really likes her, or at least he says he does! what happened to him to make him change his mind?!
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I dont remember it that way. I remember her saying something like" would I do that on a first date? No. Would I want someone to do that to me? No. " But she added that that was just Kristen's way. I thought she was fairly articulate about it. Didnt call Kristen a stupid idiot. And it was Moana who ran to look at luggage guy with a huge grin of delight on her face. Hmmm . I'm going to watch that again.
    And wasn't it Moana who said as Kristen was leving for her date that "she wouldn't be back?"

Okay, this might sound like a strange question...but I'm sitting eating dinner and wondering, do these girls have a staff of people that cook and clean for them while they are on the show? Or do they have to prepare their own meals?
    I remember from other seasons where they would show the girls in the kitchen cooking but that's been a few series back. They still might have someone to cook for them as well. Speaking of this....is it just me...or did we used to see much more of what goes on at the Bachlorette house than we do now or have lately? I think that's why we don't get to know the girls as well now. We see the dates they go on but hardly anything else about them. Even back on Jessie's crappy season, it seems like we saw a LOT of the girls downtime. Personally, I like watching that part. LOL

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by live4romance View Post
    And wasn't it Moana who said as Kristen was leving for her date that "she wouldn't be back?"
    No I believe that was Yvonne who said that.

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance View Post
    Yes I seem to remember Moana saying that. She was also the one to run to see her bags taken away with a big smile on her face. I also remember Yvonne and Shiloh having a lot to say about Kristen. I don't think anyone else, including Sarah S, really said anything else negative about Kristen. At least they didn't show it. I think Shiloh said a lot about everybody. LOL. She is the one who strikes me as a "mean girl". She never had a smile on her face and she seemed to have lots of negative comments and "looks" for everyone and she dropped the f bomb quite a bit.
    Last edited by n2shabbychic; 01-27-2006 at 07:59 PM.