Page 403 of 409 FirstFirst ... 303353393394395396397398399400401402403404405406407408409 LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4084

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    I"m eating a hot ham and cheese sandwich...yummy!

Yah, I"m sure it would be a disaster in that kitchen But I also can't imagine having to be their cook. I'm sure it would a very demanding job.
    lol if it's a guy cook im sure he'd be happy with that job eh LOL!

mmmmm yummy
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

I"m eating a hot ham and cheese sandwich...yummy!

Yah, I"m sure it would be a disaster in that kitchen But I also can't imagine having to be their cook. I'm sure it would a very demanding job.
    I would venture to guess most of them have an eating problem (LOL). They probably just have to have a stock of carrot sticks! Alcohol is a "food" isnt it???

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre View Post
    Women do the same thing. They just deny it -- starting by denying it to themselves. That's why they get so freaked out when a man acts on it. Something you've been repressing is always a lot more alarming than something that never occurred to you.
    I don't know....I just don't see all men as potential boytoys.

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    I would venture to guess most of them have an eating problem (LOL). They probably just have to have a stock of carrot sticks! Alcohol is a "food" isnt it???
    lol why do you think they have eating problems? cuz their skinny? LOL! that's not necessarily true you know

But they do drink a lot of Alcohol LOL
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    I don't know....I just don't see all men as potential boytoys.
    I do!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    lol why do you think they have eating problems? cuz their skinny? LOL! that's not necessarily true you know

But they do drink a lot of Alcohol LOL

I am 7 months pregnant and hormonal...and jealous!!!

I can't imagine how much money they spend on alcohol for this show?!? Think Tara blew their budget???

I know everyone thinks Sarah S. is boring, but I'm pretty impressed by her. You need to remember...she IS a kindergarten teacher. She knows her students, their parents, and her colleagues are going to see this show. The way she conducts herself is very important. If she was acting like Tara, no one would want their child to spend the day in her classroom. She's been laying off the booze and conducting herself in a pretty classy manner...minus the bitch comment. But hey, everyone has to let it out sometimes.
    I agree that at least Sarah S will be able to teach again if she wants...I keep remembering the uproar Lee Ann from Blob's season stirred up..I'm sure that her teaching opportunities shrank after that season's airing.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Kristin. She was quite judgemental in her asides regarding Kristin and if she (Sarah S.) would behave that way or not. And she laughed about it, as if Kristin was a moron.

Now, you may think Kristin shouldn't have done those things, and that she is a moron. But you might also think twice before saying that to a camera crew
    You mean she laughed about it, kinda like how Travis laughed about? Seems to me if they both view Kristin's behavior the same way, it makes them even more right for each other.

However, I remember her reacting like 90% of the viewing audience--that may be Kristen's thing, but it's not mine, and I'd never do it on a first date.
    Last edited by snooky; 01-27-2006 at 07:02 PM.

I guess i view things much differently because i saw nothing wrong in Sarah S comment about Kristen she said nothing bad about the girl all she said was would she want to do it on a first date no would i want someone to do it to me on first date no. Secondly do you people honestly believe that these women have been thru 3 episodes and none of them have been caddy or smart mouth i don't think so i think they have picked out Sarah S for a reason.
    Did you all see the cute grin Travis had on his face in last week's Rose ceremony when he called Sarah from Tennesse and her reaction when he did. Also did any of you listen to the video of the bachelor diary from last week and hear his comments on Sarah S.