Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dork View Post
    Matt isn't. Opinions are split for Kevin. And you probably know my take on Travis. Nice guy, poorly cast for show's premise. Nice guy though.
    Yeah, I think Travis is a nice guy too and I'm sure his best buddies are as well. I didn't get "jerk" vibes from any of them, none of them are my type, that's all. I just don't think Travis is the perfect guy that's all but I do think he's a decent guy and I understand why girls would go for him. And Dr. Dork, are you Matt?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    And there's like only 3 episodes left lol
    OMG...is that it? yikes, now I'm SUPER disappoiinted ! Thanks sarahbfan!

LOL

We've got a few more than that. Next week is the ET/ Montemarte/biking date. Then we have the hometown dates. Then the WTA show. Then the fantasy dates. Then the FRC. But yah, it's almost over!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Original
    As far as Sarah S being so gossipy, refresh my memory. Who all has she bad mouthed or gossiped about other than Moana. I'm not saying she hasn't. I just can't remember her talking about anyone other than Moana and she made one comment about Susan maybe not being there for the right reasons. That's why I think it's a Moana-Sarah S showdown in the end.

Kristin. She was quite judgemental in her asides regarding Kristin and if she (Sarah S.) would behave that way or not. And she laughed about it, as if Kristin was a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I dont remember it that way. I remember her saying something like" would I do that on a first date? No. Would I want someone to do that to me? No. " But she added that that was just Kristen's way. I thought she was fairly articulate about it. Didnt call Kristen a stupid idiot. And it was Moana who ran to look at luggage guy with a huge grin of delight on her face. Hmmm . I'm going to watch that again.
    I just wanted to point out that it wasn't me who said that Sarah S was judgemental of Kristen. The first paragraph was mine but the 2nd was someone else's post. And I remember it being said the way you said, pajamasam, I didn't see those comments about Kristen as being catty. I think a lot of people are turned off to Sarah S because she is basically the only one they show talking about ANYTHING. They are using her to narrate the whole show. I don't know if by doing this, they thought it would endear her more to the viewers but that's not the case. It's turned a lot of people off as we've seen on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by joonie220 View Post
    OMG...is that it? yikes, now I'm SUPER disappoiinted ! Thanks sarahbfan!

LOL
    lol oops sorry hehe
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Interesting just read an article on another site but SS is an EX Kindergarden teacher & not working. Does that mean she also wants a change in career?? Interesting right?? Apparentley to come on the show she had to give up her job or something. Really no different than a sudent finishing up University this term & trying to find there nitch in life & SS is 26. Just thought I would throw that in there..

Everyone has motives in this even the Doc . He probably had his schooling or a large portion paid of it. It was if you want to believe me on another site that if I bring over I could be banned.

Sooner or later I am sure it will show up here. Just wanted to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Interesting just read an article on another site but SS is an EX Kindergarden teacher & not working. Does that mean she also wants a change in career?? Interesting right?? Apparentley to come on the show she had to give up her job or something. Really no different than a sudent finishing up University this term & trying to find there nitch in life & SS is 26. Just thought I would throw that in there..

Everyone has motives in this even the Doc . He probably had his schooling or a large portion paid of it. It was if you want to believe me on another site that if I bring over I could be banned.

Sooner or later I am sure it will show up here. Just wanted to comment.
    lol ohh good job in finding that out lol i knew there was something wrong with her LOL J/K!

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Post
    If it was Sarah S, then why show her making so many comments about the other girls and showing nothing between her and Travis. That is going to turn off some viewers to her. It obviously has turned off a lot of people.
    The whole thing with Sarah S, is they don't have much to show of her yet since they have only been on group dates together. There hasn't been a single girl in the final 8 who hasn't said or done something catty that I can think of with the exception of Jehan. She may have said something on the yacht date, but I'll have to check again. The one thing I thought was telling was the other girls telling Sarah S they'd rather her get the rose on that date than Moana. That says something, although I'm not 100% sure what at this point.

Sarah S is also less exciting to watch at the moment, because she's not throwing herself all over Travis. It's not giving Fleiss much T&A to work with. Like I said before, she's making moves - she's just not out there flashing it.

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=TheBachelor - watch this and listen to his comments about each of the girls.

I'd be extremely disappointed if Sarah S won...

I believe the article concerning Sarah S being an ex-teacher pointed out that she received the call to go to Paris to late to put in for a leave of absence so her principle told her she would have to resign her position if she chose to go.

Link to the article.
    http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060109/COLUMNIST0501/601090312/1005

modified to add link.
    Last edited by cynicgal; 01-27-2006 at 06:17 PM.