Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    I'm going to have to rewatch that episode, because I know there were a few of the girls saying that there was no way Kristen would ever be coming back to the house - but both Sarah S and Jehan were with her getting ready for her date. Neither of them were making snarky remarks about her, Sarah S saying that it wasn't something she'd do or appreciate doesn't slam Kristen for being that way.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Kristin. She was quite judgemental in her asides regarding Kristin and if she (Sarah S.) would behave that way or not. And she laughed about it, as if Kristin was a moron.

Now, you may think Kristin shouldn't have done those things, and that she is a moron. But you might also think twice before saying that to a camera crew.

I agree there's a lot we aren't seeing between Sarah S. and Travis. Bottom line is, there's a lot we aren't seeing between all the women and Travis.

Frankly, if he picks the sour-pussed plain Jane, I'll think Fleiss and ABC have finally lost it. In order for me to like a person, and continue to be a fan of the show, they must have some redeeming qualities THAT I'M SHOWN. Sarah S. has been shown to have zero. So, either she better dominate the remainder of the season, in nothing but a very positive light, or she'd be a total disappointment.
    Well said Miss Thing, I will be soooo disappointed in the outcome of this show, if indeed the final rose goes to SS, if the have a connection I wish they would at least show a fraction of it, even though SB was not my fav, I would at least be able to process this a little better than SS, they at least had chemistry together......

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Kristin. She was quite judgemental in her asides regarding Kristin and if she (Sarah S.) would behave that way or not. And she laughed about it, as if Kristin was a moron.

Now, you may think Kristin shouldn't have done those things, and that she is a moron. But you might also think twice before saying that to a camera crew.

I agree there's a lot we aren't seeing between Sarah S. and Travis. Bottom line is, there's a lot we aren't seeing between all the women and Travis.

Frankly, if he picks the sour-pussed plain Jane, I'll think Fleiss and ABC have finally lost it. In order for me to like a person, and continue to be a fan of the show, they must have some redeeming qualities THAT I'M SHOWN. Sarah S. has been shown to have zero. So, either she better dominate the remainder of the season, in nothing but a very positive light, or she'd be a total disappointment.
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot about her comments on Kristen. The way Travis talked and laughed over Kristen turned me off to him a little bit as well. I can't figure out WHO Fleiss is wanting us to "like". I'm not into any of them so I can see flaws in all of them and I can step back and maybe see bad editing for ALL of them. I know everyone has their personal favorite and when you have a favorite you see what you want to see and don't see what you don't want to see. But like I said, I still can't figure out who Fleiss is wanting the viewers to root for. If it was Sarah S, then why show her making so many comments about the other girls and showing nothing between her and Travis. That is going to turn off some viewers to her. It obviously has turned off a lot of people. If it's Moana, then why show us that all of the other girls can't stand her, if it's Susan, then why show us that a few of the ladies have said she'd not here for the right reasons and that she wants to be an actress, if it's Sarah B, then why show her being so clingy and jealous of the other ladies. I guess there is something "bad" shown about each lady and many viewers are turned off to different girls and some are turned off to every single girl so I still can figure out who it is we are supposed to be liking. LOL. Now after saying all of that, I can also find redeemable qualities about each girl as well, yes even Moana. I just can't pinpoint who is supposed to be the clear favorite or the "winner". I, for one, would LOVE it if Jehan stayed and we were all shocked and surprised. That would liven things up and get me excited about this series again.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    I know everyone thinks Sarah S. is boring, but I'm pretty impressed by her. You need to remember...she IS a kindergarten teacher. She knows her students, their parents, and her colleagues are going to see this show. The way she conducts herself is very important. If she was acting like Tara, no one would want their child to spend the day in her classroom. She's been laying off the booze and conducting herself in a pretty classy manner...minus the bitch comment. But hey, everyone has to let it out sometimes.
    I agree with you. I like Sarah S!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    I'm going to have to rewatch that episode, because I know there were a few of the girls saying that there was no way Kristen would ever be coming back to the house - but both Sarah S and Jehan were with her getting ready for her date. Neither of them were making snarky remarks about her, Sarah S saying that it wasn't something she'd do or appreciate doesn't slam Kristen for being that way.
    Oh stop saying you're goign to watch something on tape that I don't have...you're tortering me ..

lol
    j/k
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Post
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot about her comments on Kristen. The way Travis talked and laughed over Kristen turned me off to him a little bit as well. I can't figure out WHO Fleiss is wanting us to "like". I'm not into any of them so I can see flaws in all of them and I can step back and maybe see bad editing for ALL of them. I know everyone has their personal favorite and when you have a favorite you see what you want to see and don't see what you don't want to see. But like I said, I still can't figure out who Fleiss is wanting the viewers to root for. If it was Sarah S, then why show her making so many comments about the other girls and showing nothing between her and Travis. That is going to turn off some viewers to her. It obviously has turned off a lot of people. If it's Moana, then why show us that all of the other girls can't stand her, if it's Susan, then why show us that a few of the ladies have said she'd not here for the right reasons and that she wants to be an actress, if it's Sarah B, then why show her being so clingy and jealous of the other ladies. I guess there is something "bad" shown about each lady and many viewers are turned off to different girls and some are turned off to every single girl so I still can figure out who it is we are supposed to be liking. LOL. Now after saying all of that, I can also find redeemable qualities about each girl as well, yes even Moana. I just can't pinpoint who is supposed to be the clear favorite or the "winner". I, for one, would LOVE it if Jehan stayed and we were all shocked and surprised. That would liven things up and get me excited about this series again.
    What about Sarah B LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    You are so right! she get a short night! Jehan gets a all day???
    Remember, Susan got in at 4:00 in the morning on her 1 on 1. They just start late and stay late

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance View Post
    Remember, Susan got in at 4:00 in the morning on her 1 on 1. They just start late and stay late
    Wow I'm surprised she doesn't fall asleep during the date.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    Well said Miss Thing, I will be soooo disappointed in the outcome of this show, if indeed the final rose goes to SS, if the have a connection I wish they would at least show a fraction of it, even though SB was not my fav, I would at least be able to process this a little better than SS, they at least had chemistry together......
    I will be disappointed, too. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's only 3 episodes into the show.

Quote Originally Posted by joonie220 View Post
    I will be disappointed, too. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's only 3 episodes into the show.
    And there's like only 3 episodes left lol