Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Post

If this really is after next weeks rose ceremony, why would Jehan be crying (if she's crying). I am still thinking that she leaves on her own. We know there is a rose involved on the 1-1 date, whether she accepts it or not we don't know. So if she does accept the rose on the 1-1 date and KNOW that Travis tells her it would break his heart if she leaves, and then she changes her mind and gives the rose back at the rose ceremony, why would be outside crying?? If she tells Travis to hold off on the rose or if Travis says let's hold off on the rose so that Jehan can think about if she wants to stay or go, we still have him telling her it will break his heart if she leaves. Why would he say that to her and then not offer her a rose? That would be really mean, he's practically begging her to stay and then doesn't offer her a rose at the ceremony after he got her to stay? She wanted to leave right then apparently. I can't see him doing something like that. Anyway, my point no matter what scenerio the rose is involved, why would Jehan ever be crying after next weeks rose ceremony if that is what the picture is from? If Travis gets her to stay and then doesn't offer her a rose, do you think she would cry? I just can't even see her crying over that. She seems much stronger than that.
    I'm thinking that the rose isn't offered/accepted on the 1 on 1 because she has just told him her secret and either one or both of them decides that the other should have time to think about it. If she is crying, which it kind of looks that way. I'm thinking that maybe it is because Travis seemed so accepting when she told him yet didn't offer her a rose at the ceremony, maybe she felt misled.
    I think that the screencap of the woman close up with the rose is Jehan's dress, but I agree with those who have said that the rose has been superimposed over the picture.
    IMO, he never offered her a rose. Just my thoughts.
    Do what you like, but like what you do.

As far as Sarah S being so gossipy, refresh my memory. Who all has she bad mouthed or gossiped about other than Moana. I'm not saying she hasn't. I just can't remember her talking about anyone other than Moana and she made one comment about Susan maybe not being there for the right reasons. That's why I think it's a Moana-Sarah S showdown in the end.
    Kristin. She was quite judgemental in her asides regarding Kristin and if she (Sarah S.) would behave that way or not. And she laughed about it, as if Kristin was a moron.

Now, you may think Kristin shouldn't have done those things, and that she is a moron. But you might also think twice before saying that to a camera crew.

I agree there's a lot we aren't seeing between Sarah S. and Travis. Bottom line is, there's a lot we aren't seeing between all the women and Travis.

Frankly, if he picks the sour-pussed plain Jane, I'll think Fleiss and ABC have finally lost it. In order for me to like a person, and continue to be a fan of the show, they must have some redeeming qualities THAT I'M SHOWN. Sarah S. has been shown to have zero. So, either she better dominate the remainder of the season, in nothing but a very positive light, or she'd be a total disappointment.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Does anyone remember at the very beginning of the show or when they were giving out commercials of the show that it was stated that something very special happens at the towers. I just seem to remember something like that. Of course this could mean proposal at the towers or Jehan ?? Help me here someone that has been at this since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    That's the thing though - chemistry can't always be seen to the person looking in from the outside. The only people the chemistry matters to are the people who are living the relationship. So what if we're not picking up on someone's chemistry in a heavily edited TV program - it does not by any reason mean it doesn't exist between them.
    and just because we can't pick up on someone's chemistry, that doesn't mean that it DOES exist
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

FORT Regular
    I agree with you snooky His two best friends seemed very dorky to me as well.
    Matt isn't. Opinions are split for Kevin. And you probably know my take on Travis. Nice guy, poorly cast for show's premise. Nice guy though.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Kristin. She was quite judgemental in her asides regarding Kristin and if she (Sarah S.) would behave that way or not. And she laughed about it, as if Kristin was a moron.

Now, you may think Kristin shouldn't have done those things, and that she is a moron. But you might also think twice before saying that to a camera crew.

I agree there's a lot we aren't seeing between Sarah S. and Travis. Bottom line is, there's a lot we aren't seeing between all the women and Travis.

Frankly, if he picks the sour-pussed plain Jane, I'll think Fleiss and ABC have finally lost it. In order for me to like a person, and continue to be a fan of the show, they must have some redeeming qualities THAT I'M SHOWN. Sarah S. has been shown to have zero. So, either she better dominate the remainder of the season, in nothing but a very positive light, or she'd be a total disappointment.
    Agreed & I totally fogot that bit. Actually if you go back when they came to pick up the bags. If you really look it is SB & Moana that are more in shock than anyone & dont say a word but I can't make out what SS says. take a look farther on when they are sitting down. SB is on the back steps not involved at least at that point with any of the conversation as the others are trashing Kirsten.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    That's the thing though - chemistry can't always be seen to the person looking in from the outside. The only people the chemistry matters to are the people who are living the relationship. So what if we're not picking up on someone's chemistry in a heavily edited TV program - it does not by any reason mean it doesn't exist between them.
    very well said!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Original
    As far as Sarah S being so gossipy, refresh my memory. Who all has she bad mouthed or gossiped about other than Moana. I'm not saying she hasn't. I just can't remember her talking about anyone other than Moana and she made one comment about Susan maybe not being there for the right reasons. That's why I think it's a Moana-Sarah S showdown in the end.

I dont remember it that way. I remember her saying something like" would I do that on a first date? No. Would I want someone to do that to me? No. " But she added that that was just Kristen's way. I thought she was fairly articulate about it. Didnt call Kristen a stupid idiot. And it was Moana who ran to look at luggage guy with a huge grin of delight on her face. Hmmm . I'm going to watch that again.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I dont remember it that way. I remember her saying something like" would I do that on a first date? No. Would I want someone to do that to me? No. " But she added that that was just Kristen's way. I thought she was fairly articulate about it. Didnt call Kristen a stupid idiot. And it was Moana who ran to look at luggage guy with a huge grin of delight on her face. Hmmm . I'm going to watch that again.
    Darn i don't have that on tape! LOL
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

I know everyone thinks Sarah S. is boring, but I'm pretty impressed by her. You need to remember...she IS a kindergarten teacher. She knows her students, their parents, and her colleagues are going to see this show. The way she conducts herself is very important. If she was acting like Tara, no one would want their child to spend the day in her classroom. She's been laying off the booze and conducting herself in a pretty classy manner...minus the bitch comment. But hey, everyone has to let it out sometimes.