Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    There are a few parks in Venice however I don't recall ever seeing a ferris wheel (note top right)

Attachment 16124
    There is a park near the Eifel Tower. We got off the Underground and had to walk through it to get there. It was very formal. like this. We came out by the Eifel Tower and sat on the big expanse of grass - like dozens of other people.

Maybe someone knows where that might be. We didn't go up the tower and didn't see the carousel
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

She could also be his mom (at least I'm speculating that the woman in the pic below is his mom). This woman appears to be about the same height and we know the Storks flew to Paris. (couldn't resist the pun - sorry)th_bppremiere24.jpg

Also, my vote for the location of park pic is the Jardins des Tuileries in Paris because I think a ferris wheel is peeking in the right top of the photo. I've never seen the wheel - read somewhere it is temporary - in winter - so I'm not sure if it was up when this pic was taken. The wheel isn't in the park but visible from parts of it.

The last time I was at the PRATER (outside Vienna - location of the giant ferris wheel) there was a tract of greenry but that was about 7 years ago. Could have been a park near - don't recall.

I thought that the Women Tell All hasn't even been filmed yet, no? If that's the case, then speculation on how unpleasant it will be is really founded in the same stuff that always precedes that episode.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    She could also be his mom (at least I'm speculating that the woman in the pic below is his mom). This woman appears to be about the same height and we know the Storks flew to Paris. (couldn't resist the pun - sorry)Attachment 16127

Also, my vote for the location of park pic is the Jardins des Tuileries in Paris because I think a ferris wheel is peeking in the right top of the photo. I've never seen the wheel - read somewhere it is temporary - in winter - so I'm not sure if it was up when this pic was taken. The wheel isn't in the park but visible from parts of it.

The last time I was at the PRATER (outside Vienna - location of the giant ferris wheel) there was a tract of greenry but that was about 7 years ago. Could have been a park near - don't recall.
    Good point. I never thought of his mom.
    Here's a question. I know that the general opinion is that Jehan leaves this week. But, I seem to remember her wearing a hat like that once. No?

If I remember correctly .... a loooooooooooooooong time ago, someone found Susan wearing the same shirt in a group setting - maybe sitting on the couch at the chateau. This pic was in the earliest screencaps.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    Anyone have any ideas of what the blowup may be?
    I think is is SB who says she is going home - just a little tantrum for Travis not paying enough attention to her - and it works - he tells her he doesn't want her to leave and hugs her as she sobs hysterically sitting on the curb in her pink tshirt

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=jardin+des+tuileries/v=2/SID=w/l=IVS/SIG=11m3lhp5s/EXP=1138426298/*-http%3A//www.peeble.com/tuilerth.jpg[/IMG]

Does this trash can...

...match this trash can?

Top photo taken in the Jardin des Tuileries.

Comments after rewatching all episode previews--SORRY so LONG

I just went back and rewatched all the previews from the episodes that I had taped. I'll try not to make this post too long but here are some random observations:
    -----When Sarah is outside with Travis (2nd rose ceremony) and the girls are watching them at the window, you hear someone say "Oh my gosh, they are totally making out. He is feeling her up!!" That did NOT happen at the same time and they were NOT even talking about Sarah B. Shiloh was the one who said "Oh my f---ing God, they are totally making out." I actually saw the words come out of her mouth and at the time she is saying this (1st rose ceremony) Sarah B is sitting right there with her. Sarah B is in the chair and Susan, Sarah S, Shiloh and Yvonne are sitting on the sofa. Shiloah and Yvonne then jump up and go to the window. They are clearly talking about someone else and I'm thinking it was possibly Moana. The only other girls left that night are Cole, Elizabeth, Jehan, Jennifer, or Tara. They showed him having 1-1 time with Moana. Remember he gave her his coat? I'm sure he had other 1-1 time with some of the others but I'd bet they are talking about Moana. In any case, it for sure wasn't Sarah B.
    -----When Travis is outside with Sarah B (2nd rose ceremony), some of the girls ARE watching them at the window but you can't hear what they are really saying. They put the voiceover from the 1st ceremony at that point. So we really don't know what, if anything, they are saying about Travis and Sarah B.
    -----At the 2nd rose ceremony, Moana wears her hair up and she has on large stud earrings. I am starting to think the person on the sofa kissing Travis is Moana. She obviously wears stud earrings like that and it looks like her really dark hair and her jawline. It also looks like her fingers to me and she has a habit of grasping his head or neck when kissing him. I could be wrong and maybe it's Susan but I'm going with Moana. Although really it does look like Meredith and Ian to me more than Travis and anyone! Wouldn't it be funny if they threw that in there? I don't know why they would do that though. That's why I wanted to go back and see where they showed this pic. It was shown at the end of one of the episodes with some other kissing clips.

-----The voice saying something about kissing Travis in the French Alps sure sounds like Susan to me, although it DOES sound spliced when you hear kissing and French Alps but it still sounds like her to me.
    -----The voice saying "I'm so confused and hurt" is 100% Sarah B.
    -----The person kissing Travis in the bed with the teddy bear is 100% Sarah B. I know some thought and hoped it would be Jehan but I'm pretty convinced this is definitely Sarah B. You can tell it's her more in watching than by looking at the screencap.
    -----I'm 95% sure this mountain hugging picture is Sarah S. When actually watching the footage, it really looks like her hands to me and the height with the hugs just seems like her to me and the hair looks really thick like hers.

-----I was pretty convinced the hugging "someone is fooling you" picture was Sarah B but after watching and rewatching this clip, I'm thinking it's a possibility it could be Shiloh. It looks like her eyes and also her hands. She has large masculine hands with large knuckles. I don't know where they are in this picture or when he would be with Shiloh but I think it could be her. Maybe when he visits the girls, Shiloh and Jennifer are still at the chateau and she walks him out. I don't know, when I look at the screencaps, I see Sarah B, but when I watch the clip, I think maybe Shiloh so I'm 50-50 on this one.

----Still can't tell who is mountain climbing. After actually watching the actual climbing clips (the far away ones) my sister thinks it looks like the person has a longer ponytail and it looks more blonde. She thought maybe Sarah B since her hair is both blonde and brown. I couldn't tell anything. She must have better eyes than I do. But from the close up screencaps, it doesn't look like Sarah B to me so I don't know. I just thought I'd share her opinion.

Ok, now I'm going to get catty and make some totally shallow comments:
    ----Sarah S has a great figure!!
    ----Sarah S should ALWAYS wear her hair down. She looks better with it down. She has nice thick healthy looking hair. Pulling her hair back does nothing for her.
    ----Moana should wear her hair up all the time. She actually looked pretty at the rose ceremony with her hair all pulled up and the stud earrings on and the turquoise necklace. She actually does have a nice bone structure. She's also much prettier when she smiles.
    ----Shiloh looked miserable the WHOLE TIME she was there from Day 1. She hardly ever smiled and always had a mean look on her face. She also uses a lot of foul language, just in everyday speech. Potty mouth, that one is.
    ----I think Kristen was very pretty. She had a great twinkle in her eyes and a beautiful smile. Just to look at her, she's one of those girls who would light up a room when you look at her. To quote something corny Susan might say "She just kind of sparkles when you look at her face." Of course, then she'd put in some of those Billy Bob fake teeth and ruin it. LOL.
    ----Tara is the most annoying contestant ever. Not only does she slur every word she says, and interrupt every single conversation, she was constantly asking about the rose. They should do one of those clips at the end showing all the times Tara asked about the rose on all of the dates. I'm serious, she brought up the rose about 10 times during each date. I can't imagine why he kept her so long.
    ----I still like Jehan the best and I think she seems like a great catch for just about any guy but it really does look like she's leaving, under what circumstances, I'm not sure yet. Also while watching, I noticed that they NEVER show her talking about anyone and even in the background watching her expressions, never does she even make a mean face or really agree or disagree with anything anyone else says. She stays quiet and to herself. You would think if she walks away, they would have edited her differently, maybe showing her in a bad light or maybe there was really nothing negative to show about her, which if that's true, then she REALLY is a great girl.
    Ok, if you're still reading......SORRY this is so long!!! I wrote a novel and didn't mean to.

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt View Post
    [IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=jardin+des+tuileries/v=2/SID=w/l=IVS/SIG=11m3lhp5s/EXP=1138426298/*-http%3A//www.peeble.com/tuilerth.jpg[/IMG]

Does this trash can...

...match this trash can?

Top photo taken in the Jardin des Tuileries.
    Yep, Mom & T in the Tuileries has my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    Yea sounds like Sarah S gets the rose, if she does I'd be awfully disappointed!!

I don't think that Chris can give away that much info though

Way back when Andrew was the Bach, Chris was on the View and he said something like "Trust me, this time the Bachelor picks the right girl" , (or maybe it was good girl). Anyway, I knew then he would pick Jen and not Kirstin. He has made what sometimes sounds like a shocking revelation before, and it always made sense in the end.