Page 2 of 409 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I agree Blondie...the girls don't get a good vibe from Moana for some reason, but Travis sure seemed to like her. There seemed to be quite a few girls in the house if I recall (when they were talking about her) so it must be next week or perhaps the final six? We'll have to analyze.

What are the dates next week per the episode summary? I need to go look for the summary.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    During the previews and the girls were catfighting with one girl in particular, it looked like they were picking on Moana, especially when she came out in her jean skirt.
    BlondieGal, I think they were ragging on Moana also, although they did a quick shot of Jehan to make us think she might be the one under attack also. I think her face expression, though, was from listening to tirade going on. But we could have a slice and dice Fleiss Sandwich of several scenes lumped together to trick us...
    Pajamasam, I'll have to get out a magnifying glass to see a close-up of the rock climbing girl in the distance but she does look tall.. I'm still leaning toward Susan, because she is fairly tall..
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Yes B/C I need help with the next eight I feel that Cole Sara B Jehan move on for sure.

Another skirt wearer on this date ~ Moana and Tara I think ~

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    are we looking at the start of the 2nd rose ceremony (1st picture) the 2nd picture is of a future rose ceremony..which gives us 5 we KNOW that have advanced to this part...but who are the girls....where are the slueths...I am not too good at this part...figuring out who is who..and which rose ceremony is this...if it is 8 to 6 we are missing 3 but if it is from 6 to 4 we are only missing 1 girl

Attachment 15942

Attachment 15943
    Based on Sarah B's hairstyle and dress, this appears to be next week's rose ceremony in both shots. We just couldn't identify Shiloh or Yvonne very well before. And what I think we felt was Shiloh before (in the green dress) is actually Kristen.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

The lady kissing Doc on the ledge isnt Susan, IMO. Her hair even looks streaked..as one of the blonde women. Maybe Elizabeth.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    Based on Sarah B's hairstyle and dress, this appears to be next week's rose ceremony in both shots. We just couldn't identify Shiloh or Yvonne very well before. And what I think we felt was Shiloh before (in the green dress) is actually Kristen.
    You could be right...but that orange and red dress...you don't get even a hint of those colors in the first picture

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post

If you look at the corn roll hair in the back left..that dress...has a cut between the breasts.....the 2nd picture the girl in the chair with the black dress..this is NOT the same dress..JMO

Hometown date?

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Hi guys.
    Enjoyed the show last night. The crazy doctor lady cracked me up.

I just rewatched the previews of upcoming shows. I think the rock climbing lady is definitely Elizabeth. I think I see her in quite a few close hugging moments as well. I think she will go far.

A short brunette seems to be featured rather heavily. Maybe Cole?

I agree that the girls seem to be confrontational with Moana, but for some reason, I get the impression that Tara(?),(the redhead) was the problem child. Did anyone else get that?

Does someone leave on her own? In the preview it seems the good doctor is trying to talk someone down from the ledge. Long blonde hair. He says, I will be very upset if you go tonight.