Page 14 of 409 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

IGOTALIFE,

I think you are right on!

Moana ~ top of head past shoulder

Cole ~ head at top of shoulder

Susan ~ tallest of the brunettes
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I actually am thinking that Jennifer is a dark horse to stay to week 3 because her hair looks longer than I thought.. there are quite a few pictures of her in different outfits.. I'll try to post them..
    Your theory would match up with what I am trying to piece together....if true that Jennifer stays on, that would mean that its Cole or Shiloh that don't go beyond week 3.

Leaving speculation for final 8/6 and with clues "I think" we have agreed on???? are as follows:

Jehan (Gets the rose next week on the Champagne date before the RC); we see her in more pics and know she has at least 2 remaining dates-one on one at dinner Eiffel tower and the other with the carriage ride

Sarah B (too much of this girl in multiple outfits to ignore- hometown date? wearing camo jacket and then later lying down in bed with the stuffed animal with the same scarf?) this puts her in final 4

Susan-hometown date (final 4)

Tara- alps fantasy date? yellow sweater-hometown? (final 3?)

Moana-Venice date/possible FRC pic (final 3/2?)

Sara (TN)-don't kill me for throwing this in, but my gut reaction to the girl in the denim hugging Travis in front of the opera has always been that it was Sarah from TN based on her hair, height and the earlier spoiler about "watch the girl from TN"

uncertain: Cole
    Jennifer/Shiloh

The only pics I see in favor of Cole is the one on one but if it occurs in week 3, I don't see anything else.

There are more pics of Jennifer too as Cafegirl has pointed out in several different outfits so for now (and possibly in one of the fantasy dates if she is indeed the girl in bed with Travis wearing camo pants).

I need more clues, but lean with Shiloh going home in week 3.

Feel free to chime in and change so we can try and piece this together!
    Last edited by Igotalife; 01-10-2006 at 02:29 PM.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Please excuse my intrusion. Couldn't resist putting my two cents in.

My guesses, based on screencaps and last nights previews:

Week 2
    Chateau is Sarah B., Tara, Shiloh, Moana, Susan and Jennifer.

I would guess that Sarah B. gets the one on one.

In the Eiffel Tower date (that we know all the girls go on) Elizabeth is wearing a pink coat. Previews show a girl w. pink coat being handed a rose, could it be for a one on one?. So based on that:

Week 3
    One on one is Elizabeth. Or does the shopping on Rue Cler/dinner at Eiffel Tower w. Jehan comes after the drive into town?

Camping is Sarah B., Jennifer and Susan (there is a preview shot of Travis and Susan hugging beside some camping equipment).

Riviera boat cruise is Sarah S., Moana (black suit), Tara (pink suit), Jehan (yellow suit) and Shiloh (wears a cowboy hat).

If Jehan, not Elizabeth, is on the one on one that screws up my final three theory which is Moana in Venice, Sarah B. in the south of France, and Elizabeth in the Alps (or could it be Jehan mountain climbing?).

Looking forward to other input.

Oops. Sorry. On Week 3 cruise actually Sarah S. has yellow suit and Jehan wears brown. Tara in pink, Moana in black and Shiloh in a print.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt View Post
    Please excuse my intrusion. Couldn't resist putting my two cents in.

My guesses, based on screencaps and last nights previews:

Week 2
    Chateau is Sarah B., Tara, Shiloh, Moana, Susan and Jennifer.

I would guess that Sarah B. gets the one on one.

In the Eiffel Tower date (that we know all the girls go on) Elizabeth is wearing a pink coat. Previews show a girl w. pink coat being handed a rose, could it be for a one on one?. So based on that:

Week 3
    One on one is Elizabeth. Or does the shopping on Rue Cler/dinner at Eiffel Tower w. Jehan comes after the drive into town?

Camping is Sarah B., Jennifer and Susan (there is a preview shot of Travis and Susan hugging beside some camping equipment).

Riviera boat cruise is Sarah S., Moana (black suit), Tara (pink suit), Jehan (yellow suit) and Shiloh (wears a cowboy hat).

If Jehan, not Elizabeth, is on the one on one that screws up my final three theory which is Moana in Venice, Sarah B. in the south of France, and Elizabeth in the Alps (or could it be Jehan mountain climbing?).

Looking forward to other input.
    Okay did I read this wrong....but looks like you have 10 girls for week 3 and there should only be 8..unless I am wrong

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Okay - I don't have to work till 12:30 so here is a start -

the three pics below - the three at the table (Tara, Jehen, Susan) I believe are at the house "talking" outside. The second pick is them in the house chattering, so do we have any camping pics. I can't seem to find solid evidence who is camping - still looking.

Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    Moana does not have man hands to me. She is pretty, and she seems to have a great personality.
    I think she's pretty too but her hands are something else - look at them - they are huge!

Compare the hands of these two girls- notice a difference?

Not sure who this is - Cole or Susan?

Last edited by Krispy; 01-10-2006 at 02:43 PM.

They are a bit large, but not manly.

Does anyone have the FRC pic? I saw it mentioned, but I cannot find it. Please, please, pleases post.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    Okay did I read this wrong....but looks like you have 10 girls for week 3 and there should only be 8..unless I am wrong
    If Elizabeth has the one on one in Week 3 then I have 9 girls (Elizabeth, Sarah B., Jennifer, Susan, Moana, Tara, Shiloh, Sarah S. and Jehan). If Jehan has Week 3 one on one then there are 8 (above minus Elizabeth).

In last nights previews, after the show, there is a shot of Sarah B. and Jennifer camping (the three are sitting in a tent together, when it looks like Travis gives Sarah a rose). The preview contains shot of Travis hugging Susan beside camping equipment (he has a black shirt on). Helicopter ride with Sarah/Susan is to Chateau/wine tasting because he has a white/cream shirt on.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands.