Page 13 of 409 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

I want to see Cole go a long long way right to the end! She is classy and gorgeous. Hope she and the Doc click well.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    I'm reposting this because as I am trying to piece together dates, and assuming girls wouldn't get "repeat" dates (except the girl that has the one on one dinner date), these could be interchangeable possibilities for the final 8.

I'm now thinking that Susan and Sarah B (assuming the girl in the boat is indeed Jennifer instead of Sarah B) go on the helicopter maybe to go camping? And Cole is the "get lost in town date"?

So its a toss up between Cole, Shiloh and Jennifer going home next week because I don't see Elizabeth, Yvonne or Kristen again.
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we figure out (in another thread) that Cole goes on one of the fantasy dates (kicking pigeons in Venice - that's what it was snarkily referred to as, I don't want anyone to think that they actually kicked pigeons)? Or, was that not a fantasy date? Or was it not Cole? Boy, with all this pre-show sleuthing, then new screen caps of new previews from last night, I'm getting totally confused...

I am wondering if by any chance only 3 go home next week instead of 4 - could he ask to keep an extra girl? On replaying the previews at the very end they show the scene of 8 girls in the hottub with a voice over "He's in there making out with Sara (B?)". Plus that scene of the group of gilrs going into a RC - I thought there were 9 in that one too. Its always a possibility - remember Mer's season?

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat View Post
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we figure out (in another thread) that Cole goes on one of the fantasy dates (kicking pigeons in Venice - that's what it was snarkily referred to as, I don't want anyone to think that they actually kicked pigeons)? Or, was that not a fantasy date? Or was it not Cole? Boy, with all this pre-show sleuthing, then new screen caps of new previews from last night, I'm getting totally confused...
    Isn't the Venice date with Moana and the lost in the city date with
    Jehan?

Now we are in agreement that this is Moana with the thumb ring on her right hand? Has anybody else noticed that this girl sure has some major "man" hands?

FORT Fanatic
    You're right Krispy - I went back and looked at the picture - I was thinking that the girl had long, dark hair (Cole), but she doesn't. It is Moana.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by charity View Post
    They could get 'repeat' dates in a way. Maybe Fleiss is showing us really far down the line. If that's the case, then Cole (or whoever) may get a date now and a date again in the final 4 and again in the final 3 and again in the final 2. Just speculating.

You're right...I should have explained better in my last post what I meant by "repeat dates"....

Within one episode, it would be unlikely for one girl to go on all the dates. But it is feasible to have a one on one and one group date, but not be part of both group dates.

By trying to put the dates and pics together:

The only girl on the boat (week 3) that is brunette is Moana and Sara (TN). That leaves Susan and Cole for the one on ones and/or camping (because I really think Yvonne is out next week).

We have seen shots of Cole at the Eiffel Tower and we have seen Susan in the hometown date and possibly dinner with the denim jacket. We also have Jehan on a one on one.

So....for week 3, I speculated by process of elimination that it seemed more likely to be Cole's one on one:

If Cole is the one on one, that leaves Susan and Sarah B for the camping (which seems to match the helicopter pic and of course, later pics that they stay beyond week 3). That would mean that if Sarah B is camping, she would not be repeating the boat date because she didn't have a one on one(which means that it is indeed Jennifer on the boat).

That is why I think Cole, Shiloh, Jennifer are the interchangeable eliminated for week 3 because of the 12 this week, I don't see other dates with Kristin, Yvonne or Elizabeth. Beyond week 3, I need more clues to go to the last 6 (Sarah B, Susan, Moana, Tara, Jehan seem to show up the most, but who else will be with them?)

My head hurts....I could be waaaaaay off.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Moana does not have man hands to me. She is pretty, and she seems to have a great personality.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    I am wondering if by any chance only 3 go home next week instead of 4 - could he ask to keep an extra girl? On replaying the previews at the very end they show the scene of 8 girls in the hottub with a voice over "He's in there making out with Sara (B?)". Plus that scene of the group of gilrs going into a RC - I thought there were 9 in that one too. Its always a possibility - remember Mer's season?
    I thought maybe they were trying to shorten up the season by sending so many home on the first night. Didn't they usually keep 15 the first week?

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    So I decided since there are so many pictures out there that I am writing down what goes with what, who looks to be continuing, etc. There are many deceiving pics, that when you look at outfits you realize that it was not a one on one date, but a sidebar with the girl. I will post all soon. I do have to go to work now, so will continue later - look forward to seeing everyone's opinions. I hope there not be to much when I come back on.... Keep up the great sleuthing
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    You're right...I should have explained better in my last post what I meant by "repeat dates"....

Within one episode, it would be unlikely for one girl to go on all the dates. But it is feasible to have a one on one and one group date, but not be part of both group dates.

By trying to put the dates and pics together:

The only girl on the boat (week 3) that is brunette is Moana and Sara (TN). That leaves Susan and Cole for the one on ones and/or camping (because I really think Yvonne is out next week).

We have seen shots of Cole at the Eiffel Tower and we have seen Susan in the hometown date and possibly dinner with the denim jacket. We also have Jehan on a one on one.

So....for week 3, I speculated by process of elimination that it seemed more likely to be Cole's one on one:

If Cole is the one on one, that leaves Susan and Sarah B for the camping (which seems to match the helicopter pic and of course, later pics that they stay beyond week 3). That would mean that if Sarah B is camping, she would not be repeating the boat date because she didn't have a one on one(which means that it is indeed Jennifer on the boat).

That is why I think Cole, Shiloh, Jennifer are the interchangeable eliminated for week 3 because of the 12 this week, I don't see other dates with Kristin, Yvonne or Elizabeth. Beyond week 3, I need more clues to go to the last 6 (Sarah B, Susan, Moana, Tara, Jehan seem to show up the most, but who else will be with them?)

My head hurts....I could be waaaaaay off.
    IGotaLife I think I love you. Will you accept this rose? Seriously - I have no idea what's going on with these dates. I cant make sense of it yet and I am awed by your sleuthing. I try to just focus on a few details now - like who is green jacket girl in the tent and who is rock climbing girl. I cant get my mind around the bigger picture. fI am impressed that you tried and that you got so far.